Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 5. (Read 82562 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Wallet Roadmap Released

We've been busy behind the scenes planning our future wallet upgrades. Please see below what we have planned:

• Anon Functionality: After much research and discussion with technical experts we have identified and selected an anonymity design which we believe is suitable both for security and everyday use as an optional enhancement to our wallet (ie: it will still be possible to use the currently existing, non-anon, transactions). It is our understanding that our chosen design will provide a level of anonymity which will be more difficult to compromise than other existing anon-implementations. Further details will be released as the implementation of said technology matures.
  • Fiat conversion capability: Future versions of the wallet will add a dynamic fiat conversion system to the wallet for some of the major currencies in use (USD, EUR, etc). Such a system will make it possible for casual users to execute transactions like “I want to pay for a USD 499.99 TV" in DCM without having to resort to a calculator, making the use of our coins more practical in everyday life. The exchange rates used will be dynamically retrieved and updated through the use of APIs provided by cryptocurrency exchanges.
  • Accounting Extensions: We are planning to add accounting extensions to our wallet in an effort to make the wallet design and usage more appropriate for business use. These extensions will include the capability to define an account hierarchy and to assign transactions to an account as well as initially providing export capabilities to popular accounting software such as Quicken for the USA and Datev for Germany

We hope that our investors can see the benefits of such extensions to the usage scenarios we are aiming for: a cryptocurrency which is accepted by businesses and is suitable for everyday usage.

In case this was missed by anyone, from the previous page.  

Edited to add: Maybe the ANN heading can be updated to highlight these new points?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Will the IPO stay on a single public address?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Bob. You stole about 15k. you're a criminal. Who knows some day the law enforcement will find ya. The Internet never forgets. Everyone is traceable. You're a criminal and will be for the rest of your life. Hope that's worth 15k to you.

Enjoy the holiday.
as long as this shitty team doesn't take any steps in taking legal actions this won't happen. why is it exactly though ? are the team members criminals themselves ?

No, we are not criminals and I resent the implication and your slanderous tone.

If you truly believe that we are a shitty team, sell your DCM and move on. Nobody is forcing you to be here but at least have the decency not to insult us on a personal level.

We have been transparent and have gotten more done in 10 days than many other teams over the lifetime of their projects. However, there are a number of issues here at work which make filing criminal proceedings a difficult and risky proposition; therefore no action has been taken in this direction so far. We are in contact with a legal expert however to determine the feasibility of such action and to enable us to weigh the cost-benefit ratio of any legal proceedings. Realize though that the amount involved precludes us from using small-claims court which in turn means that legal action will be expensive and we don't want to burn another good portion of our IPO funds on legal action if it does not hold a high chance of success.
He stole 22 BTC right ? When it was about $650 making it a bit less than $15k. In Delaware, Georgia and Tennessee you could sue him with small claims court, but i'm no american so i don't know how it works when suing a foreign person for internet scam for >$1000, don't know if you get to choose between a desired state court (since the scam didn't take place in a specific state, assuming he's canadian right?).
Also keep in mind, most places in Canada have way higher limits for small claims court (even up to $25,000), perhaps you could manage to get a canadian team member to sue in Canada ? (and if you don't have one, get one that can represent your whole team overthere)
What also might be possible if you are suing in USA and you DON'T get to choose in what state you are going to court over this, is simply claiming less (many states have a limit of $10.000, or $7.500). Not ideal, but if all other options won't work (or will not be cost-efficient) you could suggest he can, for example, keep $5.000 for the 'work' he put into the coin, and only claim the remaining $10.000.

In any case, if you're not going to claim money, you should go to Justice of Peace. This man is harrassing you and (probably more important) your investors indirectly even harder. No lawyer required, not even any formal legal education from yourself is required, and costs would be low (about $100, perhaps a bit more since he's foreign). So not too much time loss, money loss, or other excuses. I'd strongly recommend you first handle this bobsurplus phenomenon, the internet is filled with quotes of him that you could easily print out and use against him. He was stupid enough not to use any censure several times. Try to claim, otherwise file a complaint, either way make this a priority. If you get a good lawyer, you could even get him to compensate the losses this coin led due to his fud and price manipulations.

Bobsurplus thinks what he's doing is okay since he's safe inside his house in front of his computer but this is truely criminal. And the fact that you guys don't make this a priority is just raising questions for me, and making me believe there's more going on. Let this explain my 'slanderous tone' (refering to your last reply to me). I might be wrong and in that case i sincerely apologise, but if you don't ever question things in live you get screwed over fast.

One of the unmentioned issues might be the desire of the principals to stay anonymous. If they go the legal route, maybe they run the risk of having their names go public.

My, how the tone of the correspondence has changed here since I visited during the IPO. This coin business is pretty rough these days on many fronts (and not just this coin). Success has many fathers and failure is an orphan.
I wonder why my wallet isnt staking. It is unlocked, I have mature coins (in wallet since 3 days) and the wallet says: "minting, expected reward in 1 secs" since 2 days now. Anyone can offer some help?

I have the same, at some point it will stake. (its random!) the calculation of the expected time is way off however.
The bigger the amount that is staking, the longer it takes as well.. If you leave wallet open for 1 year, you should get the exact stake % as promissed. On a daily basis it will be not very accurate.

Yeah it does seem to be totally random.  Some days I get coins......then sometimes its like 2-3 days between receiving stakes.
DCM is currently disabled on Bittrex.  I was hoping to move some coins off the exchange and into my wallet

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DCM  Huh
Works fine!

The market works, but deposits/withdrawals seem to be disabled. I'll take a guess and figure it's simply due to this (listed under Bittrex news):

Wallet server maintenance

Maintenance in progress, some currencies will be offline.

Thank you kindly.  I missed that last night.  Read?  What's that?  I can't read........
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
I wonder why my wallet isnt staking. It is unlocked, I have mature coins (in wallet since 3 days) and the wallet says: "minting, expected reward in 1 secs" since 2 days now. Anyone can offer some help?

I have the same, at some point it will stake. (its random!) the calculation of the expected time is way off however.
The bigger the amount that is staking, the longer it takes as well.. If you leave wallet open for 1 year, you should get the exact stake % as promissed. On a daily basis it will be not very accurate.
Activity: 398
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
I lost my money .. and I do not know when it will come back .. even from the left ..  Sad

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
hi guys .. why we do not ask for help on the people, to vote? with gifts .. for example .. see it latium.cc Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
If you get a good lawyer, you could even get him to compensate the losses this coin led due to his fud and price manipulations.

Bobsurplus thinks what he's doing is okay since he's safe inside his house in front of his computer but this is truely criminal. And the fact that you guys don't make this a priority is just raising questions for me, and making me believe there's more going on. Let this explain my 'slanderous tone' (refering to your last reply to me). I might be wrong and in that case i sincerely apologise, but if you don't ever question things in live you get screwed over fast.

You know, I've wondered why legal action hasn't been taken more often in cryptoland. We get people outright lying, influencing price, running scams, spreading FUD/misinformation, all over the place, not just here. I guess a lot of it is due to not knowing the identity of the person causing the problem, their location, and legal costs. But I will assume the first two issues don't apply in this case. Legal costs, however, could be pricey... so that is one reason it may not make sense to sue. If it costs 10K to sue for a chance to get back 15K... yeah, I can see not even bothering. You need a cheap but good lawyer... *thinks of Saul for some reason*
Activity: 168
Bob. You stole about 15k. you're a criminal. Who knows some day the law enforcement will find ya. The Internet never forgets. Everyone is traceable. You're a criminal and will be for the rest of your life. Hope that's worth 15k to you.

Enjoy the holiday.
as long as this shitty team doesn't take any steps in taking legal actions this won't happen. why is it exactly though ? are the team members criminals themselves ?

If you truly believe that we are a shitty team, sell your DCM and move on. Nobody is forcing you to be here but at least have the decency not to insult us on a personal level.

We have been transparent and have gotten more done in 10 days than many other teams over the lifetime of their projects. However, there are a number of issues here at work which make filing criminal proceedings a difficult and risky proposition; therefore no action has been taken in this direction so far. We are in contact with a legal expert however to determine the feasibility of such action and to enable us to weigh the cost-benefit ratio of any legal proceedings. Realize though that the amount involved precludes us from using small-claims court which in turn means that legal action will be expensive and we don't want to burn another good portion of our IPO funds on legal action if it does not hold a high chance of success.
He stole 22 BTC right ? When it was about $650 making it a bit less than $15k. In Delaware, Georgia and Tennessee you could sue him with small claims court, but i'm no american so i don't know how it works when suing a foreign person for internet scam for >$1000, don't know if you get to choose between a desired state court (since the scam didn't take place in a specific state, assuming he's canadian right?).
Also keep in mind, most places in Canada have way higher limits for small claims court (even up to $25,000), perhaps you could manage to get a canadian team member to sue in Canada ? (and if you don't have one, get one that can represent your whole team overthere)
What also might be possible if you are suing in USA and you DON'T get to choose in what state you are going to court over this, is simply claiming less (many states have a limit of $10.000, or $7.500). Not ideal, but if all other options won't work (or will not be cost-efficient) you could suggest he can, for example, keep $5.000 for the 'work' he put into the coin, and only claim the remaining $10.000.

In any case, if you're not going to claim money, you should go to Justice of Peace. This man is harrassing you and (probably more important) your investors indirectly even harder. No lawyer required, not even any formal legal education from yourself is required, and costs would be low (about $100, perhaps a bit more since he's foreign). So not too much time loss, money loss, or other excuses. I'd strongly recommend you first handle this bobsurplus phenomenon, the internet is filled with quotes of him that you could easily print out and use against him. He was stupid enough not to use any censure several times. Try to claim, otherwise file a complaint, either way make this a priority. If you get a good lawyer, you could even get him to compensate the losses this coin led due to his fud and price manipulations.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
DCM is currently disabled on Bittrex.  I was hoping to move some coins off the exchange and into my wallet

Works fine!

The market works, but deposits/withdrawals seem to be disabled. I'll take a guess and figure it's simply due to this (listed under Bittrex news):

Wallet server maintenance

Maintenance in progress, some currencies will be offline.
Activity: 121

Works fine!

Edited: It was just exchange wallet functions.
Wallet Roadmap Released

We've been busy behind the scenes planning our future wallet upgrades. Please see below what we have planned:

• Anon Functionality: After much research and discussion with technical experts we have identified and selected an anonymity design which we believe is suitable both for security and everyday use as an optional enhancement to our wallet (ie: it will still be possible to use the currently existing, non-anon, transactions). It is our understanding that our chosen design will provide a level of anonymity which will be more difficult to compromise than other existing anon-implementations. Further details will be released as the implementation of said technology matures.
  • Fiat conversion capability: Future versions of the wallet will add a dynamic fiat conversion system to the wallet for some of the major currencies in use (USD, EUR, etc). Such a system will make it possible for casual users to execute transactions like “I want to pay for a USD 499.99 TV" in DCM without having to resort to a calculator, making the use of our coins more practical in everyday life. The exchange rates used will be dynamically retrieved and updated through the use of APIs provided by cryptocurrency exchanges.
  • Accounting Extensions: We are planning to add accounting extensions to our wallet in an effort to make the wallet design and usage more appropriate for business use. These extensions will include the capability to define an account hierarchy and to assign transactions to an account as well as initially providing export capabilities to popular accounting software such as Quicken for the USA and Datev for Germany

We hope that our investors can see the benefits of such extensions to the usage scenarios we are aiming for: a cryptocurrency which is accepted by businesses and is suitable for everyday usage.

That's some great new developments!  Hopefully this gets DCM on notice, with the alt coin community.  Price is a bargain right now!
I can't sync the new wallet at all, stuck at 15024

Maybe your wallet has PoS blocks in it that are invalid.
So, it broadcasts those invalid PoS blocks to the net and the net reacts to it and treats it like a threat.
What you need to do is this:

* Close your wallet app
* backup your wallet.dat file and remove everything (including the wallet.dat file).
* Start your wallet and let it sync
* After your wallet syncs completely, close your wallet application
* replace the backed up wallet.dat file
* Start your wallet app.

If any of your coins are missing (and not showing any amount in staking label) then do the following:

* Open the rpc console (Help->Debug and select RPC Console)
* Type: checkwallet (it should show you what is missing)
* Then type: repairwallet (it will show you the same, but it should recover them at the same time)

Hope that helps

After the second attempt of deleting everything and redownloading the blockchain it finally synced for me.  Thank you for posting this.  I had some missing coins, and this retrieved them. I was kind of freaking out because it was 18k DCM.  I do have some mined coins that look to be lost. They have a "?".  Can these be recovered?  These were supposed to be delivered when I was having issues will my wallet.
Activity: 148
Wallet Roadmap Released

Sounds really good. Ties into your strategy nicely and will hopefully result in some positive news being spread around.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Enjoy the holiday.

LOL, pinkcoin and cloak both added anon features within days of their release.. get to doing something Robert before this coin ends up getting delisted from bittrex.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Selective anonymity... hmmm sounds a lot like something I had suggested in a pm.. Glad you all have decided to try to implement it!

We always take feedback into account, even if we're not very vocal about it. We appreciate all the constructive feedback we get.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Selective anonymity... hmmm sounds a lot like something I had suggested in a pm.. Glad you all have decided to try to implement it!
Pages:
Jump to: