Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 52. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sounds Good!

I recieved my first MP payment.
Activity: 476

Top team, long term vision, & cheap price - what more could you want?  Cool

BooBs !

1 DCM = 1,000,000 BooBs soon IMO
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

BooBs !
Activity: 476

Activity: 416
Lastly, one of our community members asked us to detail what we are working on, and how close we were. I want to give this out to you all so badly as I myself am excited, yet please understand anything I put in the public before it's detailed or complete...can be copied in some way or attempted to at least. This is the ONLY reason at all I have to be somewhat careful of what I throw out to you all ahead of time. I'll be in the background working, thanks for listening.

PS, pm our team if you have any ideas of how to contribute towards our success, I am 100% for a large and active community.

I will add to this remark from our fearless project leader:

I understand that everybody is anxious to get to the moon and beyond and have that happen ASAP. But the reality is that we have a lot of work ahead of us and we've just gotten started. So please understand that DigitalCommerce is a long-term project and does not subscribe to the all-too-prevalent pump-and-dump mentality.

It is for this reason that we will not communicate goals before we are certain that we can actually achieve them. Even more so, please don't expect us to publish an ETA for a major project like the sales portal. Software development is a complex endeavor and many things can go wrong along the way; if and when they do, they require extra time and effort to fix them. Don't misunderstand this to mean that we are not confident that we will achieve our goals, but putting a timeline on a project of this size & complexity would be foolish, especially in light of the fact that we are just getting started. Also realize that while the IPO was a success, we not a major corporation who can just throw millions of USD at the problem. We will however be releasing progress updates along the way and ensure that our community and investors are kept in the loop.

Lastly: please realize that most of the devs have wives, kids, dogs, friends and other real-life obligations. We are pushing ahead as hard as we can but we are only human.

I would publish what you are working on and what will be the next development.
So works marketing. People will write about the coin.

When you say nothing, than people leave, some people leave also the multipool, because when here is nothing new than why i should mine this coin?

In case I was not clear: we will publish what we are working on because our community and investors have the right to know what their trust and money is backing. But we will not announce vaporware plans and things we did not think through; neither will we announce ETAs for complex, long-term projects until we're close enough to allow us to be confident that we'll make the ETA we publish.

It is out intention to be open and transparent, but we will do so with the utmost professionalism possible; we would rather err on the side of caution than have egg on our face.

Sounds good!
Lastly, one of our community members asked us to detail what we are working on, and how close we were. I want to give this out to you all so badly as I myself am excited, yet please understand anything I put in the public before it's detailed or complete...can be copied in some way or attempted to at least. This is the ONLY reason at all I have to be somewhat careful of what I throw out to you all ahead of time. I'll be in the background working, thanks for listening.

PS, pm our team if you have any ideas of how to contribute towards our success, I am 100% for a large and active community.

I understand that everybody is anxious to get to the moon and beyond and have that happen ASAP. But the reality is that we have a lot of work ahead of us and we've just gotten started. So please understand that DigitalCommerce is a long-term project and does not subscribe to the all-too-prevalent pump-and-dump mentality.

It is for this reason that we will not communicate goals before we are certain that we can actually achieve them. Even more so, please don't expect us to publish an ETA for a major project like the sales portal. Software development is a complex endeavor and many things can go wrong along the way; if and when they do, they require extra time and effort to fix them. Don't misunderstand this to mean that we are not confident that we will achieve our goals, but putting a timeline on a project of this size & complexity would be foolish, especially in light of the fact that we are just getting started. Also realize that while the IPO was a success, we not a major corporation who can just throw millions of USD at the problem. We will however be releasing progress updates along the way and ensure that our community and investors are kept in the loop.

Lastly: please realize that most of the devs have wives, kids, dogs, friends and other real-life obligations. We are pushing ahead as hard as we can but we are only human.

When you say nothing, than people leave, some people leave also the multipool, because when here is nothing new than why i should mine this coin?

Yeah, I agree, even if you haven't finished it yet it's helpful to know the direction the coin is going. That way it makes you the market leader, and if you do the revelations correctly, can be done in such a way that even if someone else wants to copy, you are so far ahead that they can't catch up to you. That'll keep the market interested and help get attention on the project. I'm an early investor, my BTC arrived too late to make the IPO, but someone soon after the IPO ended sold me DCM at IPO rate at Bittrex. So I'll be around for the long haul.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

In case I was not clear: we will publish what we are working on because our community and investors have the right to know what their trust and money is backing. But we will not announce vaporware plans and things we did not think through; neither will we announce ETAs for complex, long-term projects until we're close enough to allow us to be confident that we'll make the ETA we publish.

It is out intention to be open and transparent, but we will do so with the utmost professionalism possible; we would rather err on the side of caution than have egg on our face.
legendary
Activity: 1386

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
me trading

Haha! I needed this laugh Smiley

edit: Ok Back to work, nearly done with today's written agenda.

And seeing copy-cats already pop up is another reason not to release ideas and timelines.  We want to separate ourselves from the pack.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

we have now a copy

harmonycoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhmy-harmonycoinnew-walletslive-on-bittrexx13100-pos-639835

but this coin cost 6.000 satoshi, and there are over 7 million coins

here were 1.35 million coins and it cost only 10.000 satoshi

I mean damn....that's almost a cut and paste.  Including 4 devs and 2 assistants.....
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
we have now a copy

harmonycoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhmy-harmonycoinnew-walletslive-on-bittrexx13100-pos-639835

Yeah, I think a lot of people are aware of it. I really question Bittrex as to what they were thinking. Not only in regard to the copycat coin, but the fact they plan to hold ipos so close to one another now. In that thread, the dev said that bittrex may hold ipos once weekly... that's crazy to me.
legendary
we have now a copy

harmonycoin

people already selling below IPO price caz they know they did something wrong .....

BUY
0.00005102   490.00000000   0.02499980
06/05/2014 06:40:10 PM   
SELL
0.00004122   51.75008579   0.00213313
06/05/2014 06:40:10 PM   
SELL
0.00004122   961.15687100   0.03961888
06/05/2014 06:00:17 PM   
SELL
0.00004120   648.36559459   0.02671266
SELL
0.00004121   440.39006165   0.01814847
SELL
0.00004122   539.64143000   0.02224401
06/05/2014 05:55:37 PM   
BUY
0.00005102   10.00000000   0.00051020
06/05/2014 05:29:30 PM   
SELL
0.00004121   559.60993835   0.02306152
06/05/2014 05:29:30 PM   
SELL
0.00004122   325.12539000   0.01340166
06/05/2014 05:19:27 PM   
BUY
0.00004130   131.14040681   0.00541609
06/05/2014 05:17:14 PM   
SELL
0.00004131   1000.00000000   0.04131000
SELL
0.00004132   873.95499635   0.03611182
SELL
0.00004133   1000.00000000   0.04133000
SELL
0.00004134   165.21000000   0.00682978
06/05/2014 05:13:32 PM   
SELL
0.00004132   260.04500365   0.01074505
06/05/2014 05:13:32 PM   
SELL
0.00004133   241.95499637   0.00999999
06/05/2014 04:44:20 PM   
SELL
0.00004000   348.84520000   0.01395380
06/05/2014 04:41:10 PM   
SELL
0.00005600   1651.15480000   0.09246466
06/05/2014 04:10:54 PM   
SELL
0.00005610   20.00000000   0.00112200
06/05/2014 04:10:54 PM   
SELL
0.00005610   5.00000000   0.00028050
legendary
Activity: 1386
we have now a copy

harmonycoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It seems like the top rich list is holding over a million coins. What's that about?

There are 1,350,000 DCM coins in circulation. Your post insinuates something shady (intentional or not). Did it really cross your mind that an individual could hold over 70% of the total supply? It's BITTREX dude! LOL.
It seems like the top rich list is holding over a million coins. What's that about?

That's bittrex's wallet...lots of people haven't moved their coins to their own wallet.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: