Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 48. (Read 82589 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Hey guys, i've got an idea, developers can spend part of IPO, for example 10% to buy some MH or GH in a cloudy mining and put it to multipool, make public community wallet and accumulate funds in DCM there for bounties and needs of community, so we can get bigger buy support and always available funds for community needs...

That's a wonderful idea. We'll see if we can make that a reality.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
Hey guys, i've got an idea, developers can spend part of IPO, for example 10% to buy some MH or GH in a cloudy mining and put it to multipool, make public community wallet and accumulate funds in DCM there for bounties and needs of community, so we can get bigger buy support and always available funds for community needs...
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hello my Friends just to let you know my Husband is making the Chinese ANN but because it is a big ann it is taking him a bit longer as he works full time during the week so he needs a couple more days o.k? He dies an hour or two a day on it but he does it the proper way not google translate crap lol.  Smiley Will be done in a couple more days.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Good night everyone don't forget to check out the logo contest! Grin

edit: Oh and we are looking for a full time reddit mod that has a Seasoned account with decent Karma to run the DCM Reddit. If you have strong CSS skills this is a huge plus as well. PM me about this position!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
Why Scrypt?

Why not? PoW is essentially nothing for this coin.  It makes little sense to spend more time to port this over to a different algo.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
Hello again,

One of our graphic designers was going to make us a logo for merchants who are early adopters in our vendor program (basically pre multi-vendor site launch) however, before I give him this task I wanted to see if maybe the community would like to participate in this endeavor instead! So if you have the ability to create a professional looking "Digital Commerce Accepted Here" logo for our upcoming merchants show us what you can do Smiley I'll throw in a 300 DCM bounty for this just for some more incentive, and to grow healthy community activity to further the success of DCM!

Here are some links for our logo's the winner(s) will be selected within 24 hours of this post, unless no one participates then we will create it internally. (Personally, I'd love to see a supporters logo on a vendor site though!)

https://github.com/digitalcommerce/dcom/blob/master/src/qt/res/images/wallet.png

https://github.com/digitalcommerce/dcom/blob/master/src/qt/res/images/splash.png

-Kreativekrypto
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Trying to change the subject again (I would think the devs would realize harping on childish bickering hardly helps the coin)... how does it go with getting the coin listed on polo? Any progress?

Any smaller exchanges planned for the coin too?
Activity: 416
Can we leave the personal drama out? I think this coin has a lot of potential, and looks to me to be more solid than our competitor. I believe the market will prove that, but unnecessary drama does not help.
Activity: 350
XBC Team member here.

Thank you KreativeKrypto for the public address, very much appreciated. Cryptos in general is a big community, and any negativity not only reflects on the coin teams involved, but on the cryptocommunity as a whole. Imagine if an outsider were to read these ridiculous banters; no doubt they would be very much put off by cryptocurrencies.

Let's just put this all behind us. SRHsoulja was personally attacked along with his child so his anger is justified, but now that everyone has had their say, let's just leave on a positive note. We are all striving for the common goal of making cryptocurrencies known to the world, and to push this whole movement into mainstream adoption, so let's focus on each of our goals and progress.

At the end of the day, what we are working on is open source projects, meaning that progress and innovation in one coin is progress and innovation for all cryptos. Popular ideas are meant to evolve and there is no such thing in cryptos as "stealing" or "taking" when it comes to "crypto-ideas". I personally think that the fact many coins are doing exchange IPO's means that it was a good idea to begin with, thus why it's received so much adoption. As long as coins are upholding to the integrity of the IPO concept and transparency, I view it as a sign of respect that it's become so popular.

That being said, as long as DCM with XBC in striving to make headway and pushing the boundaries of what cryptos can offer, it will have our full support. I'd much rather we maintain this great relationship we've formed than have it ruined by some petty falling outs.

Good luck to all, and looking forward to what the future brings for both teams Smiley

Realx there, NOBODY ATTACKED anyone's kid or family. I merely stated (in a private PM) that he was only on the team due to him needing money to feed his kids. Hes was offered 25% of the ipo to join the team. Just to put things in perspective, I would have joined the DCM team for free, as a matter of fact I did. We all did. I dont see why IPO money being raised from investors will be used to feed a grown man and his child, but hey.. Its a free market.

I would also like to add that I am holding the full IPO amount I have received (-.0.7BTC for operating costs)  and will only use it to further DCM.

Please refrain from spreading FUD about personal attacks on peoples family.

Being offered something and actually taking it are two very different things. He's made it clear that he did not want to join the team and was put on there initially without his complete approval. And now has stepped away.

That bold part right there is the "spreading FUD" thing you're talking about. Calling him broke and accusing him of using IPO money to feed his kid seems very much like an attack to me. Anyone else care to say that this is not offensive?

I've already talked to him and everyone is leaving it alone. Now please, do the same.
Activity: 28
Hey guys, investor here....Just a quick suggestion

Love the website, very smooth and professional looking.  However I think we need some professional head shots done.

Similar to this

https://www.circle.com/management

just my 2 cents

carry on now

Thank you for the suggestion, I will discuss this internally. The only issue is prying us away from our desk's long enough to take the headshot!

-Kreativekrypto
legendary
XBC Team member here.

Thank you KreativeKrypto for the public address, very much appreciated. Cryptos in general is a big community, and any negativity not only reflects on the coin teams involved, but on the cryptocommunity as a whole. Imagine if an outsider were to read these ridiculous banters; no doubt they would be very much put off by cryptocurrencies.

Let's just put this all behind us. SRHsoulja was personally attacked along with his child so his anger is justified, but now that everyone has had their say, let's just leave on a positive note. We are all striving for the common goal of making cryptocurrencies known to the world, and to push this whole movement into mainstream adoption, so let's focus on each of our goals and progress.

At the end of the day, what we are working on is open source projects, meaning that progress and innovation in one coin is progress and innovation for all cryptos. Popular ideas are meant to evolve and there is no such thing in cryptos as "stealing" or "taking" when it comes to "crypto-ideas". I personally think that the fact many coins are doing exchange IPO's means that it was a good idea to begin with, thus why it's received so much adoption. As long as coins are upholding to the integrity of the IPO concept and transparency, I view it as a sign of respect that it's become so popular.

That being said, as long as DCM with XBC in striving to make headway and pushing the boundaries of what cryptos can offer, it will have our full support. I'd much rather we maintain this great relationship we've formed than have it ruined by some petty falling outs.

Good luck to all, and looking forward to what the future brings for both teams Smiley

Realx there, NOBODY ATTACKED anyone's kid or family. I merely stated (in a private PM) that he was only on the team due to him needing money to feed his kids. Hes was offered 25% of the ipo to join the team. Just to put things in perspective, I would have joined the DCM team for free, as a matter of fact I did. We all did. I dont see why IPO money being raised from investors will be used to feed a grown man and his child, but hey.. Its a free market.

I would also like to add that I am holding the full IPO amount I have received (-.0.7BTC for operating costs)  and will only use it to further DCM.

Please refrain from spreading FUD about personal attacks on peoples family.
Activity: 350
XBC Team member here.

Just letting you know that trolling in here is very unprofessional and childlike even.  My 6 year old does that, rubbing it in when his sister gets in trouble.

-tb-

That would be a perfect example, if one was actually trolling. As I already said, I have fellow members of Team XBC on Team DCM of whom I want to protect. One should maybe look into the definition of trolling, as it appears that just because I resemble a troll in looks, it by far does not identify with my actions. I have a 9 year old, I know all about that. I shouldn't have to tell grown men how to not be distasteful and disrespectful. End of story.

You aren't trolling.

But at this point, any further discussion of this matter does appear like childish bickering. If any members have a problem with one another, please handle it like adults and in private.
Activity: 16
Just letting you know that trolling in here is very unprofessional and childlike even.  My 6 year old does that, rubbing it in when his sister gets in trouble.

-tb-

That would be a perfect example, if one was actually trolling. As I already said, I have fellow members of Team XBC on Team DCM of whom I want to protect. One should maybe look into the definition of trolling, as it appears that just because I resemble a troll in looks, it by far does not identify with my actions. I have a 9 year old, I know all about that. I shouldn't have to tell grown men how to not be distasteful and disrespectful. End of story.
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

-tb-

Well check out what Bob has been saying in the Harmony thread, you'll see who's been trolling where.

He'll apologise to this community for threatening to destroy Harmony, but not the Harmony community?

Is it that hard to say sorry?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
Activity: 16
Heya guys,

Just wanted to stop by and apologize for my actions earlier. I had been working for over 36 hours straight on DCM with no sleep and seeing that other coin rip us off really got the best of me.

It wont happen again!

Smiley

This is an apology? Sounds more like an excuse for your actions. I work around the clock as well as most people in this industry. If you wish to apologize, excuses are not necessary.

Seriously?  DCM dev spoke highly of you but now you are proving him wrong.  Let's not turn this into a school yard pissing match.  Both sides should just focus on their respective project and let the results speak for itself. 

-tb-

That would probably be because we have several BitcoinPlus team members on the DCM Team. I have plenty of respect for DCM... No respect for a distasteful member that is bringing down the morale of DCM and spreading it towards XBC and our team.

Ok, I`ll have to go back and check your comment. I don't know about coins or bullion although it may be possible. I`m not sure if the vendor will need to comply with any AML/KYC. Right new he has a retail location that focuses on "consumer jewelry" but I'll pose the question and get back to you on that in a day or so. As for the gift cards, there will be many to choose from, almost any that's available in Canada will be listed, as well as prepaid Visa/MC up to $500. You can expect major retailer cards to be available as well.

My comment was simply some typo fixes and asking what vendors would be listed, which you basically answered. Prepaid visa/mc is a nice one... I also suggest amazon + newegg gcs if you can get them.

I also like how Noble set up their marketplace with a discount if their coin is used. I am not sure how you can do that exactly, but if you could manage it, a discount for using the coin could certainly spur on sales.
legendary
How about a change of pace, and the devs talk about upcoming merchants, new things planned, and updates on other exchanges, rather than childish bickering?

Sounds like a great plan, I can let you all know I have a few vendors lined up for our marketplace as soon as its ready for launch. Some of the things available through my connections will be: Rechargeable batteries & chargers, Jewelery (silver and gold) Professional headphones and giftards just to name a few.

Have you had a chance to see our whitepaper, it also holds some great information as to our plan of action for the marketplace.

Yep, saw the whitepaper and even commented here on it.

I can see the jewelry possibly being popular, or more so the silver and gold aspect. Any possibility of silver/gold coins being offered?

And which merchant giftcards do you have lined up? For what retailers? Thanks.

Ok, I`ll have to go back and check your comment. I don't know about coins or bullion although it may be possible. I`m not sure if the vendor will need to comply with any AML/KYC. Right new he has a retail location that focuses on "consumer jewelry" but I'll pose the question and get back to you on that in a day or so. As for the gift cards, there will be many to choose from, almost any that's available in Canada will be listed, as well as prepaid Visa/MC up to $500. You can expect major retailer cards to be available as well.

Pages:
Jump to: