Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 49. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
How about a change of pace, and the devs talk about upcoming merchants, new things planned, and updates on other exchanges, rather than childish bickering?

Sounds like a great plan, I can let you all know I have a few vendors lined up for our marketplace as soon as its ready for launch. Some of the things available through my connections will be: Rechargeable batteries & chargers, Jewelery (silver and gold) Professional headphones and giftards just to name a few.

Have you had a chance to see our whitepaper, it also holds some great information as to our plan of action for the marketplace.

Yep, saw the whitepaper and even commented here on it.

I can see the jewelry possibly being popular, or more so the silver and gold aspect. Any possibility of silver/gold coins being offered?

And which merchant giftcards do you have lined up? For what retailers? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
How about a change of pace, and the devs talk about upcoming merchants, new things planned, and updates on other exchanges, rather than childish bickering?

Sounds like a great plan, I can let you all know I have a few vendors lined up for our marketplace as soon as its ready for launch. Some of the things available through my connections will be: Rechargeable batteries & chargers, Jewelery (silver and gold) Professional headphones and giftards just to name a few.

Have you had a chance to see our whitepaper, it also holds some great information as to our plan of action for the marketplace.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
-

this thread is not the space for your personal quarrel.  posting personal messages for everyone to see?  GTFO

I assume this response would have been made much differently if you found yourself as a victim of such vulgarity for simply stating your opinions in a professional manner? The true morals and values of some of the members of the Crypto Community are truly starting to shine through. I for one will maintain my professionalism and utmost interest in advancing progress for the good of everyone. This is just plain selfish.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Heya guys,

Just wanted to stop by and apologize for my actions earlier. I had been working for over 36 hours straight on DCM with no sleep and seeing that other coin rip us off really got the best of me.

It wont happen again!

Smiley

This is an apology? Sounds more like an excuse for your actions. I work around the clock as well as most people in this industry. If you wish to apologize, excuses are not necessary.

With all due respect I would not start talking. I know why your involved with the coin, how much your getting paid and what "work" you do. I am apologizing to my community, not yours, and not harmony coin's just ours and our investors.

Bob, now that's not the way to be! Why don't you come on over and apologies to the Harmony community? We'd love to hear from you again!
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
-

this thread is not the space for your personal quarrel.  posting personal messages for everyone to see?  GTFO
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Heya guys,

Just wanted to stop by and apologize for my actions earlier. I had been working for over 36 hours straight on DCM with no sleep and seeing that other coin rip us off really got the best of me.

It wont happen again!

Smiley

This is an apology? Sounds more like an excuse for your actions. I work around the clock as well as most people in this industry. If you wish to apologize, excuses are not necessary.

just move on srh
Bro, i know your only involved for your 25% cut to feed your kids because your broke now.

Please leave me alone on the forum.

Bob

Well.. If this is just not the most unprofessional message I have ever had the non pleasures of receiving. First, I would like to make notice that I am not on the HMY Team, I am simply an adviser that has offered help with articles and ideas. I made this extremely clear today. Second of all, implying I get some sort of magical 25% cut to feed my kids because I am broke? You should be ashamed of yourself. I have never been greeted with such disrespect from someone who claims to be a professional. The fact is yes, right now I do not have a lot of money as it is all tied up with XBC and a lot of out of pocket expense has been given from my own wallet, as well as everyone on our team. I do not get paid for anything I do with XBC, and have never received so much as a tip. Do I come out and complain about it or FUD other people because of my personal life? No, I do not. I simply have enough confidence in the success of BitcoinPlus to warrant that everything I have done to this point will bare fruition. To degrade myself and my family is just plain distasteful.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Heya guys,

It wont happen again!

Smiley

Seriously?  DCM dev spoke highly of you but now you are proving him wrong.  Let's not turn this into a school yard pissing match.  Both sides should just focus on their respective project and let the results speak for itself. 

-tb-
brand new
Activity: 0
Good day to you all,

I want to express my deepest apologies for the actions of one of our team members, Bobsurplus. The views and statements he made in no way reflect the opinions of the Digital Commerce team. I have spoken to this individual regarding these actions and made it clear that this kind of behavior is unwelcome and appalling. I would like to put this behind us and move forward with our continued progression and effective approach to the future of money. If anyone has any questions for me please do not hesitate to PM me on bitcointalk or in the #dCom IRC channel. I will be around for a few hours tonight.

On a different note: Today we released our Multi-Merchant and vendor mission/white paper (which should be corrected of typos, blame me I need to get more sleep haha!). I hope you take the time to read it and help our team with the amazing, continued support, and ideas you continue to give us every day. Read the whitepaper here: http://dc-altcoin.com/index.php?module=Clip&type=user&func=display&tid=10&pid=11

Thank you for taking the time to be a strong handed investor in Digital Commerce (DCM), we will work hard to meet and surpass everyone's expectations, including our own Smiley

Have a great day/night everybody.

-Kreativekrypto

Thanks for letter. My stance on DMC was never affected. People make mistakes -- and I'm sure there will be a major lessons learned for the individual responsible.

Moving on...

Any word on POLO?

-Kyle
legendary
Heya guys,

It wont happen again!

Smiley

With all due respect I would not start talking. I know why your involved with the coin, how much your getting paid and what "work" you do. I am apologizing to my community, not yours, and not harmony coin's just ours and our investors.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Hey guys, investor here....Just a quick suggestion

Love the website, very smooth and professional looking.  However I think we need some professional head shots done.

Similar to this

https://www.circle.com/management

just my 2 cents

carry on now
Heya guys,

It wont happen again!

Smiley

Activity: 252
Heya guys,

It wont happen again!

Smiley

No worries Bob...I still support you!  I was fine on sleep and that really pissed me off.  Let's move on and make this coin something that all the sellers will regret doing at these prices!
legendary
Heya guys,

It wont happen again!

Smiley
CryptoMart Auction will support DCM. People will be able to sell their stuff for DCM, on auction or fixed price.
Escrow service included for buyer/seller protection

http://cryptomart.co

ETA to Launch - ~3 weeks

UP

This is awesome.  Would love to see a site compete with Ebay (I hate Ebay).  I would gladly use my crypto to purchase items!

Thank you Sir Wink

No problem.  Are you the developer of the site?  It's pretty awesome!
Good day to you all,

I want to express my deepest apologies for the actions of one of our team members, Bobsurplus. The views and statements he made in no way reflect the opinions of the Digital Commerce team. I have spoken to this individual regarding these actions and made it clear that this kind of behaviour is unwelcomed and apalling. I would like to put this behind us and move forward with our continued progression and effective approach to the future of money. If anyone has any questions for me please do not hesitate to PM me on bitcointalk or in the #dCom IRC channel. I will be around for a few hours tonight.

On a different note: Today we released our Multi-Merchant and vendor mission/white paper (which should be corrected of typos, blame me I need to get more sleep haha!). I hope you take the time to read it and help our team with the amazing, continued support, and ideas you continue to give us every day. Read the whitepaper here: http://dc-altcoin.com/index.php?module=Clip&type=user&func=display&tid=10&pid=11

Thank you for taking the time to be a strong handed investor in Digital Commerce (DCM), we will work hard to meet and surpass everyone's expectations, including our own Smiley

-Kreativekrypto

Thanks for stepping up.  I understand where he was coming from and the love he has for DCM.  It irked me too to see the blatant copy and paste we saw over there.  Let's put this behind us and continue to work on building this wonderful coin.  Good luck to all investors.  
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm sure the request has been already made as the dev team is full time Tongue
CryptoMart Auction will support DCM. People will be able to sell their stuff for DCM, on auction or fixed price.
Escrow service included for buyer/seller protection

http://cryptomart.co

ETA to Launch - ~3 weeks

UP

This is awesome.  Would love to see a site compete with Ebay (I hate Ebay).  I would gladly use my crypto to purchase items!
Activity: 28
Good day to you all,

I want to express my deepest apologies for the actions of one of our team members, Bobsurplus. The views and statements he made in no way reflect the opinions of the Digital Commerce team. I have spoken to this individual regarding these actions and made it clear that this kind of behavior is unwelcome and appalling. I would like to put this behind us and move forward with our continued progression and effective approach to the future of money. If anyone has any questions for me please do not hesitate to PM me on bitcointalk or in the #dCom IRC channel. I will be around for a few hours tonight.

-Kreativekrypto
Pages:
Jump to: