Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 17. (Read 182565 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Which is the entire reason you would normally be mining a coin. Nice deal breaker.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
"Hello i am average joe on the street, please give me a reason why i should have this token on me.. thank you."

What? I can't understand you..

If you are asking for advantages of Deepcoin then you can look at the OP, for me in particular its the DEEPHash algo which gives me very low temperatures and high energy efficiency when GPU mining. It is essentially the best coin for mining, other than the fact that it is not particularly profitable at the moment.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
"Hello i am average joe on the street, please give me a reason why i should have this token on me.. thank you."
Can anyone tell me how many blocks are in total?

Currently there are 153410 blocks

I believe the last block with a block reward is the 2841200 block

Total amount of coins is 99000000

The total amount of blocks are infinite though, since blocks need to be created for a cryptocurrency to make transactions.
lol , the price low ! Angry
Still there are people buying, and the weak hands are leaving.
Activity: 53
lol , the price low ! Angry

The plan is to get so deeply buried in the threads that everyone forgets this coin ever existed. Price will take a dive to a few satoshi, mass accumulation will ensue by the insiders and watchers, and finally the ultimate plan will be unleashed. Those holding wont sell a coin and cause the price to rise from the depths and consume market cap from all the alts in the digital ocean. Rivaling that of lite and dark.

Soon.  Grin
Activity: 311
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Can anyone tell me how many blocks are in total?
So, I see all this coin is a fucking joke
Aren't jokes meant to be funny?
Activity: 58
I don't think so, all too competently done   
legendary
Peaky Blinder
So, I see all this coin is a fucking joke
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
The plan is to get so deeply buried in the threads that everyone forgets this coin ever existed. Price will take a dive to a few satoshi, mass accumulation will ensue by the insiders and watchers, and finally the ultimate plan will be unleashed. Those holding wont sell a coin and cause the price to rise from the depths and consume market cap from all the alts in the digital ocean. Rivaling that of lite and dark.
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Activity: 684
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
i guess the whole situation allows me say : " TOLD YOU SO".

Nope. Impatience kills quickly.

Impatient here.  Wink
Activity: 48
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
spanish translation Bounty recieved, thanks dev!
We will updated with news
Activity: 597
I agree, was expecting something pretty big since https://twitter.com/Deepcoin/status/516649528133685249 Smiley things are very quiet for the moment, on the exchanges too Tongue
Things go quite when they sleep.
FTFY Wink

Now all we have to do is wait for the sleeping giant to wake up again.
Heh
Pages:
Jump to: