Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 14. (Read 182565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I don't mean to look like a fudder, and I reached the point that I don't care if I will be accused with so.

The dev(s) had abandoned this coin long time ago, regardless what they have said about developing anon, which remain nothing but words with no real action or intention to do anything.

I guess it's time to move on. Good luck to all.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
I've been mining this for a long time but might have to stop soon, due to apparent lack of prospects.  Is there still any developer commitment or progress here?  If the project is being abandoned then the developers should just make a statement as such, to prevent a long drawn-out wasting of everybody's further time.  ??
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Well, we need an announcement with some dates and maybe roadmap, or this time Deepcoin will be delisted...
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Bittrex information: "This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on November 14th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC."

again
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Bittrex information: "This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on November 14th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC."

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I think this stealth addressing thing is a step in a good direction. Privacy, anonymity and security is a way to go. Especially now, when there is so much discussion about hose issues. DeepCoin should consider implementing more privacy and anonymity options, especially considering its name Smiley

MaidSafe is really interesting project.
Some axiom expressing the virtues of patience would be perfect right now

Patience is a virtue, Good things comes to those who wait.

Alternatively, impatience.

Take your pick! :p
Activity: 682
Merit: 540

Small increase in activity since the end of October. People waiting for news !  Grin

Some axiom expressing the virtues of patience would be perfect right now
Activity: 53

Small increase in activity since the end of October. People waiting for news !  Grin
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Can anyone translate me on "eaasy english" this sentence from OP:
First subsidy halves after one month subsidy halving gap will then be two more months, after which the gap grows by one month more a time.

It means
first halving after block 43200 - (1 month)
 (+ 1+1 month) second halving after block 129600
(+ 1+1+1 month) third halving after block 259200
after each halving added 1 Month in progression

something like this  Smiley

Thank you.
Activity: 58
First subsidy halves after one month subsidy halving gap will then be two more months, after which the gap grows by one month more a time.

It means
first halving after block 43200 - (1 month)
 (+ 1+1 month) second halving after block 129600
(+ 1+1+1 month) third halving after block 259200
after each halving added 1 Month in progression

something like this  Smiley
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Finally some great news..

And to a fast market analysis:

Here you will see multiple sell orders  @10,000DCN, which is an old trick in the book of trading.

The aim of such selling orders is not selling, it's to make traders sell below these sell orders so that guy can buy more with less prices if possible.

That's one analysis. But I think the main conclusion to draw, is that that section of the order book is all one person. So the order book looks "filled" but in fact there are hardly any people selling in that range - just the one person.

People often do this when they want to liquidate some holdings without creating one large wall. They spread the sells out, to create the illusion of a balanced market and to attract buyers to the highest possible level, and to capitalise upon any prise rise that may occur.

But for DCN we're talking sub-BTC amounts in the entire order book put together, so any "analysis" at this stage can be simply blown away by anyone with a single BTC to spend.

The stealth address development is good news, I hope it goes well.

And I hope we can stay on Bittrex. To be removed would be unfortunate for momentum. But in any case, momentum for the project will need to be renewed if we do another market push.
legendary
Peaky Blinder
How many days left till block reward halves?
Finally some great news..

And to a fast market analysis:

Here you will see multiple sell orders  @10,000DCN, which is an old trick in the book of trading.

The aim of such selling orders is not selling, it's to make traders sell below these sell orders so that guy can buy more with less prices if possible.

Meanwhile, implementing Anon (according to cryptocoin history) can take the coin's price to 10X of its price before implementing this feature.
Activity: 58
Activity: 684
Merit: 500
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
After some deliberation and considering our options in regards to anonymity we have decided to implement stealth addresses, these provide transaction unlinking so that coins can appear in a new address without the normal history.

It is Peter Bushnell the Lead Developer of Feathercoin who will be undertaking this work and is also considering this for Feathercoin.

and of course this is not the last update

Yes, excellent news. Thank you for the update!
Activity: 938
After some deliberation and considering our options in regards to anonymity we have decided to implement stealth addresses, these provide transaction unlinking so that coins can appear in a new address without the normal history.

It is Peter Bushnell the Lead Developer of Feathercoin who will be undertaking this work and is also considering this for Feathercoin.

and of course this is not the last update

Wow great news. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: