Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 12. (Read 182565 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
With stealth adress and max supply with "only" 111M, the price could just rise up.
Maybe we need hybrid POS/POW to increase security and stabilize value..
& some market adoption..

Maximum coins: 99,000,000.

Edit: And again - Bittrex  This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on December 19th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Anybody able to compile new-sx-0.8.7 branch on github(for windows)?
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
With stealth adress and max supply "only" 99M, the price should logically rise
Maybe we need hybrid POS/POW to increase security and stabilize value..
& some market adoption..
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
So, how its going? Should we expect something this year?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Client with new features has been successfully tested, we will update it after some time

Good news!  Grin

Wait for news?  Smiley
Activity: 249
The DNS seeders, which are used by the client when it starts to look up other nodes on the network, were set to support the new test clients. They were set to no longer maintain a list of current clients which could have caused your connectivity problems. The seeders have now been set to fully support current clients again.

Please let me know if your problem is resolved.

Thanks Smiley

The incidences seem to have diminished, possibly stopped. I'll post again if it pops back up.

Rich list was removed

Good one. I do suggest verify however, in case I was somehow mistaken.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Whats the ETA on the anon?
Activity: 45
On another note, I guess the "rich list" is defunct and non-operational. My wallet made it's way into the top 100 ages ago and doesn't appear on the list. If this "rich list" is truly not working, then reference to it should be removed from the first post. As it is misleading.

Rich list was removed
Activity: 617
Merit: 531
Ah well, we'll see if anything comes of it. The dev isn't paid to support users so I don't expect any technical response. That's one of the shortcomings here.

On another note, I guess the "rich list" is defunct and non-operational. My wallet made it's way into the top 100 ages ago and doesn't appear on the list. If this "rich list" is truly not working, then reference to it should be removed from the first post. As it is misleading.

Tongue

The DNS seeders, which are used by the client when it starts to look up other nodes on the network, were set to support the new test clients. They were set to no longer maintain a list of current clients which could have caused your connectivity problems. The seeders have now been set to fully support current clients again.

Please let me know if your problem is resolved.
Activity: 442
Ah well, we'll see if anything comes of it. The dev isn't paid to support users so I don't expect any technical response. That's one of the shortcomings here.

Please mind that if you were mining solo each block reward has different DCN address.

It seems to be OS related issue as I have never experienced that with Deepcoin linux wallet.
Hmm still happening every day, restarting at least once.

The following image shows what it looks like. Wallet sits at "0 hours behind" (yet still connected to the network) and meanwhile the miner drops to very low diff and starts finding lots of it's own blocks (the blocks are not confirmed of course). The wallet randomly decides to sync properly at a later time (or I discover the fault, and restart the wallet and miner manually), at which time the false blocks are subtracted from the Immature balance, and proper mining resumes, until the next occurrence.

Any ideas devs?  or is this issue an unexplainable one unique to me only?  I've been mining DCN for months with zero issue until the last week or two. Wondering if it's coincidence that you guys are supposedly testing new funcs that "sit over top of the existing network" at that same time.

I've had to restart the wallet a couple of times per day (for solo mining), for about the last three days. It loses sync and just sits there saying "0 hours behind..." for ages. Meanwhile the miner buggers off on it's own fork. Not good for mining.

Is this related to the coming update or it's testing??

Hi,
My wallet keeps synced and everything seems to be ok. Anyone else having that issue?

Thanks, it seems fine now for the past day, so perhaps it was only a temporary issue.
I've had to restart the wallet a couple of times per day (for solo mining), for about the last three days. It loses sync and just sits there saying "0 hours behind..." for ages. Meanwhile the miner buggers off on it's own fork. Not good for mining.

Hi,
My wallet keeps synced and everything seems to be ok. Anyone else having that issue?

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Activity: 58
If i am not mistaken besides deephash algo it doesn't bring anything new.
we have a good technical implementation here, and the continued development, we will see
Activity: 154
If i am not mistaken besides deephash algo it doesn't bring anything new.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I am in the process of adding SX to Deepcoin and have what I believe is now complete code. Tomorrow testing will commence on this new feature. The neat thing about this is that it can work on top of the existing network without the need for a hard fork.

Hopefully the next news you hear from me will be very positive.

Thanks, nice to hear that Smiley
Activity: 58
glad to hear, looking forward  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: