Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 62. (Read 182581 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Deepcoin is following the path of bitcoin. We shall come back next year.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Strange that this coin is STILL under the radar...
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
now why would these exchanges want a solid coin like this when they can have scam after scam after scam after scam???
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Don't sell or buy your COINS, alcurex.com cannot take out there to your wallet.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
while everyone has been mining the scamcoin of the week for the last month we have been over here mining a perfect quality non-scam coin that is yet to be discovered by all the sheeple.
A little investigation on Facebook (from the main page deepcoin.biz) indicates Germany. Interesting, because the Germans always were famous for solid products Cheesy

German quality u can trust.
Activity: 108
A little investigation on Facebook (from the main page deepcoin.biz) indicates Germany. Interesting, because the Germans always were famous for solid products Cheesy
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Where are you from dev? Whats your native tounge?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Thanks for that. Your criteria are much tighter than mine.

I'm satisfied that the notion of merge-mining is perceived as a valid strategy and has fairly broad acceptance amongst the “classic coins”, there's even an explicit config setting for them in Abe.

Myriad has excellent primary brand recognition as the merge-mining lynchpin of the “new generation” altcoins. It's difficult to see how it could be easily unseated from that position.

I had some initial concerns but, thus far, Myriad has respected the individual brand identities of its merge-mining flock.

Myriad's price performance has been quite responsive over its (let's face it, fairly short) history and that's a much more positive sign than the usual hockey stick price graph: \_____ that speaks so eloquently of stagnation.

I have an unfair advantage, I'm a psychologist by discipline so I'm acutely aware that all of the above pales into insignificance next to the absolute, basic principle of human psychology: we're more effective in just about everything we do when we work cooperatively in a group.

Not dead coin.

Cheers

Graham

I doff my proverbial cap to you, sir. That is deep!

So deep! Cry
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

I'm satisfied that the notion of merge-mining is perceived as a valid strategy and has fairly broad acceptance amongst the “classic coins”, there's even an explicit config setting for them in Abe.

Myriad has excellent primary brand recognition as the merge-mining lynchpin of the “new generation” altcoins. It's difficult to see how it could be easily unseated from that position.

I had some initial concerns but, thus far, Myriad has respected the individual brand identities of its merge-mining flock.

Myriad's price performance has been quite responsive over its (let's face it, fairly short) history and that's a much more positive sign than the usual hockey stick price graph: \_____ that speaks so eloquently of stagnation.

I have an unfair advantage, I'm a psychologist by discipline so I'm acutely aware that all of the above pales into insignificance next to the absolute, basic principle of human psychology: we're more effective in just about everything we do when we work cooperatively in a group.

Not dead coin.

Cheers

Graham

I doff my proverbial cap to you, sir. That is deep!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

also we could contact MYR coin ... for making Deepcoin with MYR merged mining

we have own way
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
MYR is a dead coin.
You may well have a point, but people aren't simply going to accept your unsupported say-so. On what criteria are you basing that assessment?
Price. Volume.

Not dead coin.

Cheers

Graham

MYR is a dead coin.

You may well have a point, but people aren't simply going to accept your unsupported say-so. On what criteria are you basing that assessment?

Cheers

Graham

Price. Volume.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
MYR is a dead coin.

Cheers

Graham
Dev could you please talk to allcoin or CEX  or coin swap ....

i really hate alurex ...

MYR is a dead coin. Do not try to drag other coin with it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
We need CEX badly, that exchange is next "bittrex"!
Activity: 682
Merit: 540

i really hate alurex ...

Yea right.
Keep that disaster MYR away from this coin
legendary
Activity: 1050

i really hate alurex ...

Activity: 108
Looks like a repeat of the situation with Peercoin two years ago Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: