Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 115. (Read 1201324 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I really don't understand how people are still managing to overlook this coin. It's becoming what Bitcoin was originally meant to be, yet it's market cap is less than 150 million? I find that absolutely insane.

As soon as DCR starts being accepted by vendors this thing will skyrocket. I should probably learn how to join a voting pool at some point so I can start earning PoS rewards.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Undervalued Cryptocurrencies: Decred (DCR) - progressive cryptocurrency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie6lyCHi2JY
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
LITECOIN FROZEN(coblee) ON POLO DCR IS NEXT Cool INSIDER TRADING CHINA BAN * LITECOIN SEE*
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

thanks to @rramires for this photo... only 28 se of this coin remain ... buy now your set!! contact me in PM for one BIG offers for you!!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Thank you DCR whales for mighty prices/pumps since over past 1yr!

Nice to come back to VERY NICE amounts of BTC value (and sells) Cheesy
Activity: 131
Merit: 18
Is there a plan to make more comics? I love that one about Lightning Network.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
This question is asked before, however want to make sure. How many Decred will ever exist? Some coins seem to have a total supply but they dont tell you that there will be new coins every year, like inflation.  What is the Decred cap?

Only 21 million will ever be created. More info here: https://dcrstats.com/
That is good news, there are coins out there with a cap op 2 million and they are crazy expensive. I don't know why some coins get such a high price while not really having a function or unique concept. I still think Decred is undervalued, most people in crypto don't know about it
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
This question is asked before, however want to make sure. How many Decred will ever exist? Some coins seem to have a total supply but they dont tell you that there will be new coins every year, like inflation.  What is the Decred cap?

Only 21 million will ever be created. More info here: https://dcrstats.com/
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

Fixed Finite Supply - Issuance is finite and the total maximum number of coins in Decred shall not change. The total maximum supply for Decred is 20,999,999.99800912 coins, with a per-block subsidy that adjusts every 6,144 blocks (approximately 21.33 days) by reducing by a factor of 100/101. The genesis block subsidy starts at 31.19582664 coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
im a noob in mining is there all fine? is the speed ok for a gforce gtx 1080?

thanks for help.

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

ccminer-x64 -a decred -o stratum+tcp://stratum.decredpool.org:3343 -u XXX.XXX -p XXX,stats,d=8 --cpu-priority 3 --max-log-rate 30

pause

is that ok? at the XXX i have my account

[2017-07-19 10:49:39] GPU #0: 1898 MHz 17.38 MH/W 198W 73C FAN 53%
[2017-07-19 10:49:40] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 1080, 3346.72 MH/s

and just want to say the decredpool.org website is very very slow it get most times 504 gateway time-out :/
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Bitcoin should not be valued in USD by anyone serious about cryptocurrency

that does not make sense to me ? what should you value it in ?

do you think you will be able to settle debts with BTC and never have to convert to fiat ? I think this idea may be a long way out - I have only paid once for something outside of computer services via cryptocoin and that was a fail as the vendor used an intermediary whose percentage made the transaction more expensive than just conversion to fiat .

but in the meantime as BTC devalues , then DCR devalues as far as I can see
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I have been buying my DCR on polinex with BTC which I purchase with fiat elsewhere - I am buying to hold

as the price on polinex is tied to BTC what is likely to be the result if the current issue with BTC turns into a clusterfcuk

will DCR drop in line with BTC or is it actually disengaged directly so unlikely to suffer the same percentage of correction ?

That's all a matter of perspective.

Bitcoin should not be valued in USD by anyone serious about cryptocurrency.
Decred has been one of, if not the most stable coin (relative to BTC) since this period of hyperinflation began around April.

If you're like me, you realize that Bitcoin is invaluable, so you just need to HODL for 3-5 years.
If you realize this value and look at the Decred chart and development, you'll know it's going to be worth a lot more relative to Bitcoin in the very near future.

No one can "time" the market... It's all big guessing game. Find things that you KNOW are going to blow up and invest in them. Take profits where you can.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I have been buying my DCR on polinex with BTC which I purchase with fiat elsewhere - I am buying to hold

as the price on polinex is tied to BTC what is likely to be the result if the current issue with BTC turns into a clusterfcuk

will DCR drop in line with BTC or is it actually disengaged directly so unlikely to suffer the same percentage of correction ?
Activity: 131
Merit: 18
Thanks, It's what I imagined, to keep the network up&stable for the stake reward.
Is there a voting roadmap? I means, what will be the next vote for?

There is no voting roadmap, but any party can create their fork and make voting proposals Wink Decred one of those coins, where community can replace official developers.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
legendary
https://cryptoworld.io
Morning!
A couple of questions: I've some tickets in stakepool and voting for LN and sdiffalgorithm change. Since it seems that the change of algorithm is approved and the LN too, what happens with the vote? My tickets continue to vote for the 2 implementations?

thanks!

Since those issues have been decided, I suppose your vote has no effect other than to provide the stake reward. As if you had not bothered to signal any support
Thanks, It's what I imagined, to keep the network up&stable for the stake reward.
Is there a voting roadmap? I means, what will be the next vote for?
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Morning!
A couple of questions: I've some tickets in stakepool and voting for LN and sdiffalgorithm change. Since it seems that the change of algorithm is approved and the LN too, what happens with the vote? My tickets continue to vote for the 2 implementations?

thanks!

Since those issues have been decided, I suppose your vote has no effect other than to provide the stake reward. As if you had not bothered to signal any support
legendary
https://cryptoworld.io
Morning!

thanks!
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Lots of developments happening. Undervalued as fk. Buying cheap coins  Grin
Jump to: