Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 153. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Anyone know how many coins people got in the Airdrop ? And how often the airdrop happens ?
when I remember correctly it was about 282 coins and only once.

^so how much in btc is that now? I want Meni Jew crew dev to give me 282 DCR so i can give them to Charli Shrem to help our buddy get back on his feet Charlie is off washing dishes while this devs scumbags HOARD AND STAKE THIS POS! :\ bad characters at work here mark this post sell sell sell ~ exit bittrex!(hacked per wallet dev of bittrex JULIAN/JYAP ) ...wait for it.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
We are ready for $5-  Lips sealed big fake pump > big real dump
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Anyone know how many coins people got in the Airdrop ? And how often the airdrop happens ?

It was a one time deal to attract interest in the project and grow the community. Also it seems the devs are just good people for doing it. I think it was successful and now miners get their chance. I was lucky enough to get in the airdrop, but at the time it was tough to tell how well it would really progress. Later I realized it's potential and would have bought some months ago had I not had some already.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
when I remember correctly it was about 282 coins and only once.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
You guys ever notice how every time I buy more DCR, it goes down in value?
I swear if I sold all my DCR tonight it would hit $100 USD tomorrow.

I bet if I buy stock in Google tonight, they out of business in a week.

Sorry to anchor the group, but I'm never selling my Decred!
please sell out all your dcr

please

Yew, please sell all of your dcr, I want to buy the dip, maybe 40k sat before the incredible pump is the best, please let us buy cheaper.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
How to join another airdrop?
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World

WHO is the dev? :\  i think it's a bittrex inside job ~ jmho

These are the devs from company 0, the creators of the currency: https://www.companyzero.com/our-team.html

There are several others who are members of the community and have been contracted through RFP to develop specific things

^hey i appreciate you and thanks for the link! ===>

" ...  Similarly, with communications software, the pursuit of new features, selling out or going public routinely trumps the most basic considerations of privacy and security. Our aim is to recast these concepts in a new unified form that enhances personal and organizational liberty.  "

====================================

*bittrex/julian(jyap) has violated this truths your team put on that site ^^^ \_(oo)_//^^^

Bittrex and Julian have nothing to do with Decred. 

^go look on irc and tell me jyap is not the mod! lol DCR delisted from bittrex? epic*about time before they dox everyone like cryptsy before they jack your coins ...plan for this soon! :\
Who wants Lightning Network on Decred before bitcoin?
Cool

https://twitter.com/decredproject/status/849023237044490240

^hail satan! :-D sounds just fucking great for your demise! bwaahahah
Maybe all the people bitching about 5000 limit didn't read what the devs are looking for. The airdrop is not for people that have been in crypto for a month and won't contribute anything to the project or community.  If you are not an old and active member on forums, IRC, or twitter with a lot of crypto followers, artist, programmer, promoter, etc. offering your talents, then frankly you shouldn't be in the 5000 because you are not what they are looking for. It is not a mass airdrop to anyone who asks, and it is refreshing to see that.  No one needs 5000 Chinese and Indian 12 year olds getting 168 coins and instantly selling them. And even though I am a hero member and active in forums and IRC, I did not apply, as I can promote it a bit and get pool ops or exchange ops to look at coins, but this coin isn't going to need that, it will be a given. I can just mine or buy 168 coins, but I do know people that will promote it on twitter with big followings that applied and got accepted.

^exactly after i was officially "approved" then these scammers they said i wasn't qualified even though i've been hyping bitcoin since 2012 ! lulz no i didn't volunteer with the bitcoin foundation, not at all possible pfft ..i mean what do they do anyways? :-D ~n00bs!
Activity: 952
Merit: 105
Who wants Lightning Network on Decred before bitcoin?
Cool

https://twitter.com/decredproject/status/849023237044490240

i want Lightning Network on Decred before bitcoin

so do my friends

please sell out all your dcr

please
Mined my first ticket today, currently worth 15 USD xP When can I start staking again?
About a month later

if the fare did not rise a lot
Activity: 535

SELL IT!!!  Grin
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Activity: 690
Decred is doing some weird gravitational maneuvers on its way to the Moon. Should be careful not to miss the reentry stage start or you'll get burned in the atmosphere Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Mined my first ticket today, currently worth 15 USD xP When can I start staking again?

after 256 blocks (~20 hours) you will can buy other ticket

EDIT: If you have other coins you can buy when you want.
Only those used in the purchase of the ticket voted are that are locked for 256 blocks
Jump to: