Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 155. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
dcr is going to be an example = time to dump this trash ~ devs greed overshadow any common sense! :\
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
What is Decred? Facts, Features, Function of Decred Cryptocurrency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzIoHfDgUW8
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
this is a good time to buy and stake more more more more more Decred..... DCR we have the big boom whit v.1.0 and the performance and tech of this coin is the best in the world... this coin is next future ... we go in 1st place.  Wink
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Play with DECRED useless coins  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
seriously you guys are this greedy ~ WHEN YOU HAVE DISHED OUT 420,000 coins for a coin with no real world use? lol ...sure ya ~ and yes where do you think i even heard about this coin = JULIAN/JYAP the scammer dev of UBIQ/JBS!!! I WAS BANNED FOR ASKING FOR 250 COINS!! THEN END UP LOSING 28000 UBQ that was in my tip jar ..you do the math i'm not happy and i'm smelling a stench ~ wtf is the purpose of this coin anyways i'm totally not feeling it!! :\

Please, calmdown... Stop this.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
seriously you guys are this greedy ~ WHEN YOU HAVE DISHED OUT 420,000 coins for a coin with no real world use? lol ...sure ya ~ and yes where do you think i even heard about this coin = JULIAN/JYAP the scammer dev of UBIQ/JBS!!! I WAS BANNED FOR ASKING FOR 250 COINS!! THEN END UP LOSING 28000 UBQ that was in my tip jar ..you do the math i'm not happy and i'm smelling a stench ~ wtf is the purpose of this coin anyways i'm totally not feeling it!! :\
Rofl, that's like going to the FED and whining why they wouldn't hand over $10k to you, because they have SOOO MUCH money anyway...
Even more funny you diss this coin at the end. Just move along and invest in a project you belive in then.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Btw: People using two or more exclamation marks at the end of almost every sentence often seem to be troubled with low IQ and whiny/aggressive/childish behaviour. Watch out for it.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
Lol, you think that sucks, listen to this.  I got a PM on here from _ingsoc about the air drop on Jan 20th.  I hadn't applied for it (I hadn't even heard about the project) but figured I was cold-called since I was an active member around here at the time:

Hey there,

You should have received an airdrop invitation for Decred via e-mail. I noticed you haven't confirmed your application yet - so I am sending your confirmation link here in case it got lost somehow. Please do not share this link with anyone. Please complete the process soon, as we need all addresses in the system by the weekend - it's critical you complete this phase, or you will not receive airdrop! After the weekend, we can't put new addresses into the system. There is also a dedicated airdrop confirmation support thread on the forum where you can post any problems you have in detail with the confirmation process, and people will help you with it.

Confirmation link: https://decred.org/confirm/?t=7a1b05ce791d81a789576299c5384c48
Airdrop support thread: https://forum.decred.org/threads/airdrop-confirmation-support.115/

Sincerely,
_ingsoc

So after that, I started looking into decred and got interested in the project and its vision. I registered for the airdrop, created wallet, etc.  After the airdrop went live, I guess it turned out that the PM was a mistake somehow, and my registration got flagged as a spam registrant or whatever qualifier they used to deny users trying to take advantage of the airdrop.  It was a little frustrating, sure, but I genuinely liked the project so went ahead and bought some from bittrex at the time anyways.  I staked it when PoS first went live, and more than doubled my holdings within a couple months through cheap tickets, and made way more than I would have on the initial airdrop.  It is a good community with good devs.  They look out for the best interest of the project in it's entirety, and for that I have gained immense respect for them.  They don't cater to individuals, for better or for worse.  They are singly focused on making this project a success, by putting emphasis on the development and technology before the marketing and hype.  If you (or anyone) are looking for a coin to Pump and Dump and throw by the wayside, move along.  In a way I wish it wouldn't have seen such a large price surge recently, slow organic growth is going to be the milestone in which decred measures it success by.  By providing useful and properly developed technology to its application instead of false promises and empty hype, it will stand above all other altcoins that come and go like the tides in an ocean of useless currencies.

You messed up.  Accept it and move along.  I didn't mess up, I still accepted it and moved on. You can always tell the ones that are into it for the wrong reasons when they start crying foul after the monetary success comes along.  Like they weren't cheated out before the currency became considerably more valuable, but suddenly are now victims.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
@gembitz No offense here, you really got "approved" but when you open your email it was already around February and registration (address and seed generation) period has expired. You were given 4 days to complete the registration,

Yup, that email clarified a lot of things.  

Not only did Decred go out of its way to contact him and ensure that he got his address to them on time, but gembitz also neglected to respond before the registration was closed.

I hate that this happened to you Gembitz, but this is no one's fault but yours.  Please learn to be accountable.
Activity: 361
@gembitz No offense here, you really got "approved" but when you open your email it was already around February and registration (address and seed generation) period has expired. You were given 4 days to complete the registration, sadly you forgot to open your email during that time. Sorry to say you really did missed the Airdrop.

Name: gembitz
Date Registered:    February 08, 2016, 03:25:03

Decred Airdrop <[email protected]>

1/21/16

to me
Hello,

An email notification was sent to inform you that your Decred Airdrop
application was approved.  However, our records indicate that you
have not submitted an address yet.

The Airdrop list will be finalized on Monday, January 25th.  We highly
recommend that you complete your registration as soon as possible to
ensure that you are on the final list of recipients.  After that date,
we will be unable to help you participate or make an exception of any
kind.
Once again, please start the process as soon as possible in
case you require assistance.  Time is of the essence.

The following link contains instructions for generating your address
and a final confirmation form:

https://decred.org/confirm/?t=cd55fb668a962b77c6d4c9f981fa9558

If you need help with generating an address, support is available by
clicking the links on the confirmation page.  You may also contact
us directly by replying to this email.

With many thanks,

Decred Project

============================================================

now what? :\
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

LOL you didn't generate your address and didn't confirm the registration. Where would the coins be sent?

^you tell me i sent them my address = no coins ~ then asked for help AND I WAS BANNED FOR IT!! :\
===> fucking greedy bastards! the dev holds 800000+ coins and we are even talking about 250? lmfao ...nice team you got here! real genius Shocked *pfft

From the premine of 840,000 (4%) coins destined to the development, 420,000 were paid to contracted devs and are already on the market.
The main devs from company 0 got 420,000 to be divided among all of them.
And they just will can use it in 2018.
Remembering that it isn't interesting for them to sell a lot of coins because they serve as voting power as tickets

^so you are trying to justify them not giving me my airdrop of 250 coins that i was officially "approved" bwaahaha..ok and what is the purpose of this coin? ...~hoarding? Shocked  *also how many did they give julian? Wink

No one in the decred dev team knows Julian

LOL you didn't generate your address and didn't confirm the registration. Where would the coins be sent?

^you tell me i sent them my address = no coins ~ then asked for help AND I WAS BANNED FOR IT!! :\
===> fucking greedy bastards! the dev holds 800000+ coins and we are even talking about 250? lmfao ...nice team you got here! real genius Shocked *pfft

From the premine of 840,000 (4%) coins destined to the development, 420,000 were paid to contracted devs and are already on the market.
Remembering that it isn't interesting for them to sell a lot of coins because they serve as voting power as tickets

^so you are trying to justify them not giving me my airdrop of 250 coins that i was officially "approved" bwaahaha..ok and what is the purpose of this coin? ...~hoarding? Shocked  *also how many did they give julian? Wink
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

I liked the airdrop!

^it's very showing the attitude of this team~ not respecting satoshis' vision makes me sick ! :\

Once again, find your seed / the email confirmation for you airdrop, and you can still claim it.

here ===>

======================================================

clicking the links on the confirmation page.  You may also contact

With many thanks,

Decred Project

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
I liked the airdrop!

^it's very showing the attitude of this team~ not respecting satoshis' vision makes me sick ! :\

Once again, find your seed / the email confirmation for you airdrop, and you can still claim it.

here ===>

With many thanks,

Decred Project

I liked the airdrop!

here ===>

Decred Airdrop <[email protected]>

1/21/16

to me
Hello,

An email notification was sent to inform you that your Decred Airdrop
application was approved.  However, our records indicate that you
have not submitted an address yet.

The Airdrop list will be finalized on Monday, January 25th.  We highly
recommend that you complete your registration as soon as possible to
ensure that you are on the final list of recipients.  After that date,
we will be unable to help you participate or make an exception of any
kind.  Once again, please start the process as soon as possible in
case you require assistance.  Time is of the essence.

https://decred.org/confirm/?t=cd55fb668a962b77c6d4c9f981fa9558

With many thanks,

Decred Project

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I liked the airdrop!

I liked the airdrop!

Activity: 248
One World
Jump to: