Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 154. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Mined my first ticket today, currently worth 15 USD xP When can I start staking again?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Maybe all the people bitching about 5000 limit didn't read what the devs are looking for. The airdrop is not for people that have been in crypto for a month and won't contribute anything to the project or community.  If you are not an old and active member on forums, IRC, or twitter with a lot of crypto followers, artist, programmer, promoter, etc. offering your talents, then frankly you shouldn't be in the 5000 because you are not what they are looking for. It is not a mass airdrop to anyone who asks, and it is refreshing to see that.  No one needs 5000 Chinese and Indian 12 year olds getting 168 coins and instantly selling them. And even though I am a hero member and active in forums and IRC, I did not apply, as I can promote it a bit and get pool ops or exchange ops to look at coins, but this coin isn't going to need that, it will be a given. I can just mine or buy 168 coins, but I do know people that will promote it on twitter with big followings that applied and got accepted.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
To sad DCR could not hold the value it reached by the end of last week. Hopefully, this will change again when v1.0.0 is released.
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
To the Infinite and beyond! Cheesy
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
This is a good time for buy ... v1.0 to the moon!!!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
Do you see bad news about decred - im not. So looks like whales want to give more dcr with low price. After few days, when new promote company will starts we will see 20 $ again.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Trolls gonna troll.
I wonder how quickly they will lose interest if we just ignore them.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

WHO is the dev? :\  i think it's a bittrex inside job ~ jmho

These are the devs from company 0, the creators of the currency: https://www.companyzero.com/our-team.html

There are several others who are members of the community and have been contracted through RFP to develop specific things

^hey i appreciate you and thanks for the link! ===>

" ...  Similarly, with communications software, the pursuit of new features, selling out or going public routinely trumps the most basic considerations of privacy and security. Our aim is to recast these concepts in a new unified form that enhances personal and organizational liberty.  "

====================================

*bittrex/julian(jyap) has violated this truths your team put on that site ^^^ \_(oo)_//^^^

Bittrex and Julian have nothing to do with Decred. 
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

These are the devs from company 0, the creators of the currency: https://www.companyzero.com/our-team.html

There are several others who are members of the community and have been contracted through RFP to develop specific things

^hey i appreciate you and thanks for the link! ===>

" ...  Similarly, with communications software, the pursuit of new features, selling out or going public routinely trumps the most basic considerations of privacy and security. Our aim is to recast these concepts in a new unified form that enhances personal and organizational liberty.  "

====================================

*bittrex/julian(jyap) has violated this truths your team put on that site ^^^ \_(oo)_//^^^
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

WHO is the dev? :\  i think it's a bittrex inside job ~ jmho

Activity: 220
Merit: 101
seriously you guys are this greedy ~ WHEN YOU HAVE DISHED OUT 420,000 coins for a coin with no real world use? lol ...sure ya ~ and yes where do you think i even heard about this coin = JULIAN/JYAP the scammer dev of UBIQ/JBS!!! I WAS BANNED FOR ASKING FOR 250 COINS!! THEN END UP LOSING 28000 UBQ that was in my tip jar ..you do the math i'm not happy and i'm smelling a stench ~ wtf is the purpose of this coin anyways i'm totally not feeling it!! :\

Lol! It wasn't long ago you were spamming the Ethereum thread, ranting on about how people should dump Eth for UBIQ.  I remember I had to clarify all the fud you were dropping on Eth at the time.

Sorry man, but don't you see how you're the "greedy" one here?  You didn't follow all directions for the airdrop correctly, and now that DCR is pulling up on the value, you come over here making a giant butt-hurt mess.  Asking for coins when you were unable to follow the same directions as everyone else had to: sounds like greed to me.

Hmmm i can't seem to find the Upvote button    Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
seriously you guys are this greedy ~ WHEN YOU HAVE DISHED OUT 420,000 coins for a coin with no real world use? lol ...sure ya ~ and yes where do you think i even heard about this coin = JULIAN/JYAP the scammer dev of UBIQ/JBS!!! I WAS BANNED FOR ASKING FOR 250 COINS!! THEN END UP LOSING 28000 UBQ that was in my tip jar ..you do the math i'm not happy and i'm smelling a stench ~ wtf is the purpose of this coin anyways i'm totally not feeling it!! :\

Lol! It wasn't long ago you were spamming the Ethereum thread, ranting on about how people should dump Eth for UBIQ.  I remember I had to clarify all the fud you were dropping on Eth at the time.

Sorry man, but don't you see how you're the "greedy" one here?  You didn't follow all directions for the airdrop correctly, and now that DCR is pulling up on the value, you come over here making a giant butt-hurt mess.  Asking for coins when you were unable to follow the same directions everyone else had to: sounds like greed to me.
Activity: 32
So funny to see gembitz went from a simple pitiful guy who missed his airdrop to a full trolltard. Never go full trolltard man.

Go sulk elsewhere lol
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
All dev coins say: this coin is next future

So which coin is next future Huh  Cheesy fake dev alerts to grab money

Interesting. Any proof to back this up?

Devs have more interesting things than paying attention to trools, like working hard transparently for all to see:
http://github.com/decred

And pay attention to serious people and companies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka098ny1gwY

So which coin is next future Huh  Cheesy fake dev alerts to grab money

WHO is the dev? :\  i think it's a bittrex inside job ~ jmho
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
Just look at DCR at 18 April...
1.0.0 release to the moon!
Activity: 18

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

Rofl, that's like going to the FED and whining why they wouldn't hand over $10k to you, because they have SOOO MUCH money anyway...
Even more funny you diss this coin at the end. Just move along and invest in a project you belive in then.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Btw: People using two or more exclamation marks at the end of almost every sentence often seem to be troubled with low IQ and whiny/aggressive/childish behaviour. Watch out for it.

^the people behind this coin want to REGULATE BITCOIN!! You agree with this ? ~ why is 250 coins a big deal time will tell!! obviously they have a point to prove .. don't like satoshis ideas very much this is clear !! :\ DCR heading off a cliff here weeeee\\v
Jump to: