Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 163. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Now DCR is too expensive!

When Bitcoin was $10 - I remember people saying "now it is too expensive!"
When Bitcoin was $100 I remember people saying  "now it is REALLY too expensive!"
It all boils down to the question: do you think it can rise further? (Consider Dash's price? What if Decred takes its place on coinmarket cap? And I think it will... then DCR would be $150)

amen brother!
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Does anyone can explain how this is worth 15$ now?

Because of the technology and its potential.
People recognized the worth of HF voting
Perhaps especially in wake of the BTC/BTU drama.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

When Bitcoin was $10 - I remember people saying "now it is too expensive!"
When Bitcoin was $100 I remember people saying  "now it is REALLY too expensive!"
It all boils down to the question: do you think it can rise further? (Consider Dash's price? What if Decred takes its place on coinmarket cap? And I think it will... then DCR would be $150)
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

It will be unhealthy to jump directly to $100, that's why we stopped at $15 for accumulation. Please be patient.
Activity: 201
Merit: 105
Merit: 529

The best time to buy Decred was 1 year ago. The second best time is now.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hi.

I am mining Dcr and i would to know how many time does it take to confirm coins ?

Indeed it seems very long.

About 12h. It takes 256 blocks
Activity: 48
Hi.

I am mining Dcr and i would to know how many time does it take to confirm coins ?

Indeed it seems very long.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Amazing decred, it is pumping again, I am ready to buy more.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
What is the fastest time anyone has had their ticket voted on while PoS staking?  I have two tickets from about 10 days ago and patiently waiting.  Glad I bought them at 42 DCR per ticket.

Like a day or two... but that was extremely lucky!
Activity: 43
What is the fastest time anyone has had their ticket voted on while PoS staking?  I have two tickets from about 10 days ago and patiently waiting.  Glad I bought them at 42 DCR per ticket.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
hey, how can I join your slack, who to ask for an invite? thx

Hey man, check the op!  Grin
Activity: 700

Decred the the moon. I have thought of buying when it was yet $5 I wish I did. It had already got to $20, it should bubble the next wave.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

After the coins are released from staking state, they will dump DCR for sure, enjoy profits.   Grin

LOL after coins released we bought more tickets to multiply the profit within the month.
These tickets, besides mining, are also used to vote in community decision-making inside the blockchain Cool
Activity: 774
Merit: 503

After the coins are released from staking state, they will dump DCR for sure, enjoy profits.   Grin

Don't be so sure, those who are staking their coins are true believers of this project. And their not gonna dump those precious staking coins that easy.
Merit: 266
I saw gembitz, i'll comeback again to this thread after a month.
Activity: 30
Merit: 7
hey, how can I join your slack, who to ask for an invite? thx
Activity: 728
Dump DCR in Polo why ??
if the game paus

waiting for dump again to 0.011 BTC
slow but sure.

After the coins are released from staking state, they will dump DCR for sure, enjoy profits.   Grin
Jump to: