Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 167. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
I bought Decred at the time of 0.003 BTC.
Very happy! Cheesy

How much dcr you bought, you are rich now if you have more than 10k dcr.
Ah. I have not bought so much. Only 30 DCR ...
I wanted to buy it after entering salary, but it got higher before that. Sad
So I want the price to drop.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Why the spike? What happened

Nothing same what happened with DASH and now it's turn for DCR. Even there is potential to get 0.03 BTC very soon but looking very risky to buy at this price.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Why the spike? What happened
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Very happy! Cheesy

How much dcr you bought, you are rich now if you have more than 10k dcr.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Woah only 5mil (aprox) supply.That's quite rare  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Another coin which I wanted to invest last days and couldn't make my mind fully. It was all of sudden how price spiked and took it among those coins which were having good position by being above 10$. Decred another another most profitable coin for many people who stayed with it.

I slept fine every single night that I held DCR, perhaps except last night with the vertical lines going up, up Smiley.

The vision, the team, the transparent communication to the community and the priorities were all setup right. I think that there's a certain amount of foresight to the fact that Bitcoin is undergoing such dramatic infighting which shows that governance is a key factor in resolving issues. However, timing is pure luck since segwit could easily have activated and kicked the blocksize can down the road another year or so.

Regardless, congrats are well deserved to the devs and community for what they've achieved so far.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Another coin which I wanted to invest last days and couldn't make my mind fully. It was all of sudden how price spiked and took it among those coins which were having good position by being above 10$. Decred another another most profitable coin for many people who stayed with it.
Very happy! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
And that's the end of Decred flying under the radar. Hope everyone loaded up their bags while few were paying attention to this project.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Is there a decred hardware wallet?
Since BTC has many problems, I think that attention is gaining attention to alto coin.
I am looking forward to the day Decred overtakes BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
resistance is none! I'm expecting 0.03 very soon now
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Atcoin market is going crazy these days and every project which has potential is growing wonderful. Recent pump showing how strong this coin will be into future because ETH and DASH already done and no scope left there to get more rise and it's effecting on other projects.
Incredible. Are Decred heading for the moon? Cheesy
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
100% growth in the last 24 hours.. thats amazing.. Smiley

keep us updated with all news ..

thanks
Top 10 now, WTF amazing performance, maidsafe is 11, zec is 12. DCR is 10, next target: Augur.   Shocked

Retweeted. We need to get it to the Chinese exchanges as well - anyone has useful info? Is BTC38 still the top exchange?

BTC38 is  still the top exchange

Exactly, btc38 and yunbi are the largest altcoin exchanges in China.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Retweeted. We need to get it to the Chinese exchanges as well - anyone has useful info? Is BTC38 still the top exchange?

BTC38 is  still the top exchange
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
DCR is amazing, magnificent, significant, terrific coin. It is no.one of the most profitable coin in 2017.

Some of us think it's even the only alt-coin that could compete with BTC - for reals.
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
Hi guys
so how many coins now total  Huh

For now around 4,900,000
42% of them are out of the market, in the POS mining pools
About 300,000 were lost in the airdrop by users who lost or copied the seed wrongly.

ok ty  Wink
Jump to: