Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 159. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I think so too. But it is too early to go to the moon.
I think going to the moon is when hardware wallet was introduced.
Or just maybe Project Charybdis will be introduce. I heard that it's top secret but really huge news.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
I think so too. But it is too early to go to the moon.
I think going to the moon is when hardware wallet was introduced.
Activity: 854
Decred for sure is a Top10 crypto in the long run, but the recent rise from 40k to 2100k is a bit too much for the first pump, need to cooldown a bit.
It's going to 50$ per DCR this year. So, 2100k is a bit too small, need to fly to the moon Wink
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
Decred for sure is a Top10 crypto in the long run, but the recent rise from 40k to 2100k is a bit too much for the first pump, need to cooldown a bit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
i remember the good old times when FUDers came to tell things like "going to 0.05$ dump!" or "coming back to 0.60$ dump!!!111"  and now their price bottom is 5$  Grin

Step by Step look sell and buy wall

You are sad buy $20 DECRED pumped  Embarrassed
At ease. Decred will surely save you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i remember the good old times when FUDers came to tell things like "going to 0.05$ dump!" or "coming back to 0.60$ dump!!!111"  and now their price bottom is 5$  Grin

If the bitcoin is in trouble, altcoins like Decred will get more investors support.
legendary
Activity: 1274

I thought Dash got very wealth backers. Does DCR have any?

In addition to the premine, the devs get a subsidy on each block mined. So its self funded, sort of.

Since the subsidy is not like a premine that devs can dump and flee, but is paid on each block, there is an incentive for the coin to do well and keep doing well for years

The devs do NOT get a subsity every block...

The development organization does, which is moving to decentralized control.  The organization (decred) funds itself.

Oh, I assumed the dev organization was the dev team!

So. if that's not the case, who are the people behind the organization?

For now, Jake, the CEO of c0 administers the dev funds (he doesn't spend much). The development funds will be moved to decentralized control as we convert to a full fledged Decentralized Autonomous Organization. 
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

In addition to the premine, the devs get a subsidy on each block mined. So its self funded, sort of.

Since the subsidy is not like a premine that devs can dump and flee, but is paid on each block, there is an incentive for the coin to do well and keep doing well for years

The development organization does, which is moving to decentralized control.  The organization (decred) funds itself.

Oh, I assumed the dev organization was the dev team!

So. if that's not the case, who are the people behind the organization?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

These devs deserve some time in Hawaii. Still working though as far as I can see.

Here is step by step everything that was developed in 2016.
Hundreds of thousands of code lines

Development Dispatches source

whats going on with the price?

It's increasing a lot and gradually.
5 days ago was around 0.006 - 0.008 btc
Now it's between 0.010 - 0.013 in a new period of accumulation until the next release in April  Grin

What will be in the new release ?

A lot of things as the out of beta phase, gui wallets with pos mining and voting for all OS, first voting on mainnet, press campaign, a new puzzle, etc
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
why this crash on dcr?

Wait for $5-  Cool losers  Cry devs are in Hawaii  Kiss

These devs deserve some time in Hawaii. Still working though as far as I can see.
Activity: 38

Now it's between 0.010 - 0.013 in a new period of accumulation until the next release in April  Grin

What will be in the new release ?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1274

Activity: 409

Activity: 392

Now it's looking stable at this range so that I also agreed with you it will survive for some time and on next release it will be on other floor.

yes looking really good for dcr step by step it will reach dash in a few months after that you dont need marketing, if your that high in the ranks whales notice you

they are well funded from what ive heard
Activity: 58

Now it's looking stable at this range so that I also agreed with you it will survive for some time and on next release it will be on other floor.

yes looking really good for dcr step by step it will reach dash in a few months after that you dont need marketing, if your that high in the ranks whales notice you

Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
ye it kind of is bouncing around never going under 11 dollar, i invested pretty heavy cause you get dcrd so cheap atm

If the price stays above $10, that will give us a lot of confidence.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

ye it kind of is bouncing around never going under 11 dollar, i invested pretty heavy cause you get dcrd so cheap atm
Jump to: