Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 350. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
There are guides on the official forum
Why do you bother answering if u don't really help or give a usefull info? If i wanted to stay an read very much i would not ask for help or guidance..
Thanks for the help/link btw... (I am ironic/cinic just so u don't get confused).
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
There are guides on the official forum
So i send my coins there and will receive pos for them and get to vote to? Just need that things to be clear.
Thanks for the answer!
I want to receive pos from my coins is the webwallet enabled for that? Or is there any other solution?
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
I couldn't mine with cgminer. can anyone show instruction with picture and command lines.

1. Download cgminer 3.7.2 for your OS.

Mine is Windows 7 so I'll explain for Windows 7.

2. You extract the zip file

3. You create a text document (right click, create new Textdocument) in the folder of the cgminer.exe

4. Call it Start.bat - you need to be sure there is no .txt at the end of the file. It must be Start.bat and not Start.bat.txt

5. Right click on Start.bat --> Edit

6. The file opens and you can type in:   cgminer --blake256 -I 10 -o http://dcr.suprnova.cc:9111 -u YouAccountName.Workername -p Password --vectors 1 --no-submit-stale --gpu-threads 1 --scan-time 2 --queue 2

7. Click save

8. Close the textfield and double click Start.bat - your miner should start now.

You need an account on the suprnova pool and you need to create a worker in your account with password.

This will only work for Windows!
Activity: 224
I couldn't mine with cgminer. can anyone show instruction with picture and command lines.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
I wanted to put out this call to action to see if anyone with experience is interested in hosting a Decred stake pool in the future. Have a look here and let me know. There is more information in that announcement and some questions for you too. Eventually, you'll be able to earn DCR from it in the same way PoW pool operators do.
interested Smiley
will send mail
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Does anyone know if a Decred blake256 14 bitstream will be released for existing FPGA's?

There's HDL for LX9 - can be used on Mojo v3.

Thanks Wolf0 - I am looking for a working bitstream for the Cairnsmore1.

Yeah, you're not gonna find HDL or a bitstream for LX150. Not for a while, at least. I hear kramble's code won't do it (suboptimal implementation core leads to it not synthesizing and fitting on LX150 when extended from 8-round to 14-round) but I haven't tried because I found his code so unreadable I didn't even want to start with it as a base - so I wrote it from scratch. I do have a ZTEX quad (1.15y) that behaves somewhat badly... I might try using my design and putting it to LX150.

Well if you get it working and can port to a CM1 - I can donate.  Let me know.
Hello,
I am new to this coin, how can i put my coins to pos? where is the classic wallet i have only cmd.. Some help pls i have a little knowledge about cmd so can u please be explain-full?

Thanks!

You need to either get better at using the cmd, or use the web client.
I want to receive pos from my coins is the webwallet enabled for that? Or is there any other solution?
legendary
Does anyone know if a Decred blake256 14 bitstream will be released for existing FPGA's?

There's HDL for LX9 - can be used on Mojo v3.

Thanks Wolf0 - I am looking for a working bitstream for the Cairnsmore1.
legendary
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
I wanted to put out this call to action to see if anyone with experience is interested in hosting a Decred stake pool in the future. Have a look here and let me know. There is more information in that announcement and some questions for you too. Eventually, you'll be able to earn DCR from it in the same way PoW pool operators do.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
I remember seeing a  list of the top 20 Decred wallets or something but I can't find it now. Any idea how to get to that info?

look on the distribution tab

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DCR
Hello,
I am new to this coin, how can i put my coins to pos? where is the classic wallet i have only cmd.. Some help pls i have a little knowledge about cmd so can u please be explain-full?

Thanks!
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Is there a Decred mining calculator?
Activity: 81
It was only the wind.
so this is what happens to my cpu when i start the decred official cgminer -
   same for everyone? solution?

Yes, it happens to me too. I don't know why this miner uses so much CPU!

The precomputation; it's not too hard to fix.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
I remember seeing a  list of the top 20 Decred wallets or something but I can't find it now. Any idea how to get to that info?
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
One 980ti does 2,7 Gh/s ?! WTF

No it does 2.9. With more work it will do over 3 ghash
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer