Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 352. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

yeah it use qubit, so there is no clone of decred, with the same algo i mean not similar name lol
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Activity: 224
there is a decred coin clone?
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
Hey guys,

I just started mining DCR and I have already got some questions.

I use cgminer 3.7.2 which shows me a speed of 1,3 Gh/s but my pool says only ~ 0,5 Gh/s.
There are different ports for different difficultys. I'm in difficulty 1 - should I change to something higher?

I get a lot of "unknown-work" shares... that's not good I think - anything I can do here?
I had 35 accepted and 26 unaccpted... changed to diff. 8 now which is shown as diff 1,04K but as it seems no difference - still unknown-work shares...

I'm looking for a mining calculator - can anyone provide me a site with a calculator?

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Can someone explain to me what the things in this image mean? (my first PoS ticket purchase)

Also, how will I receive staked DCR?  Does the pool automatically deposit into my wallet? How can I tell if one of my tickets have been "selected" and I'll get the stake reward? The pool gave me a "Redeem Script" value, what should I do with this?

Thanks!

Bump. Anyone care to educate a noob?  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
when poloniex add decred?

Probably when a decent gui wallet is available.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Hey guys
Why is Total Supply on coinmarketcap is like 1.9kk DCR when devs announce - Approximately 21 million coins?
How much time PoW will be

The POW will be permanent. The rewards will decrease little by little. The 21 million coin supply would be the absolute maximum coin supply. It will already be less than that since missed and revoked tickets reduce the reward. The total supply in coinmarketcap is how many coins have been generated so far.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey guys
Why is Total Supply on coinmarketcap is like 1.9kk DCR when devs announce - Approximately 21 million coins?
How much time PoW will be
Activity: 212
My mod is the fastest. here is version #4

Hello sp_,
can you tell us what are your clock frequencies. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 882

it kinda does suck that there is a price on these better miner's. People like me cant afford to buy them as i only have 1 970 and one 750ti so earning is very little Sad
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer

Activity: 553
Merit: 509
when poloniex add decred?
Activity: 212
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Selling 11-21% boosted ccminer for decred
Runs on CUDA6.5 Compute Capability3.5
Single GTX750ti ->
Single GTX970 ->

0.1BTC each copy pm me

I can confirm that this works as advertised.

I second the performance confirmation, here's a couple of before and after pics. This is a Windows 10 box, so presumably, just about the worst reference, as any other OS would perform better! The 750TI is at about 1320 clocks, while the 980 is at 1410.

Before:

After:

Cheers!

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Single GTX750ti ->
Single GTX970 ->

0.1BTC each copy pm me

Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1400
Single GTX750ti ->
Single GTX970 ->

0.1BTC each copy pm me

EDIT:

Here are my results. Since in the previous picture I had the miner at Intensity 25 (514 Mh/s),I have downclocked the Intensity on this miner also to 25 so I would get an apple to apple comparison. I do get higher hash by raising the Intensity back to 30 but for comparison reasons only it is at 25. The 960 and 970 is also at Intensity 25.

750ti at 1333 core (factory OC)
960 at 1430 core (factory OB)
970 at 1342 core (factory OC)

750ti:

960 and 970:

960 and 970 at Intensity 30 (stock setting):

Nice work on the miner.
Activity: 9
i dont have nothing noware in my email & my username is revelacaogr

unlocked.

next time, write us a pm please

Hey, I PM'ed you guys on Feb 28 as 3 days before that my account was locked. My email is [email protected] and username is Moustafa_97 . I've PM'ed you checked my emails and nothing. If you can please unlock it as I am one of the top XMG miners and have had no access for almost a month now. Yes, the pool is XMG maxminers. Thank you!
Activity: 9
My account on xmg.maxminers.net is locked out. I've had a 2nd attempt at PM'ing Maxminersnet, hoping my account can be unlocked. My email is [email protected] . Thank you and I look forward to having my issue resolved.
Jump to: