Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 356. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Is the mainnet staking pool down for everyone? I am trying to setup an address and after I put in my public key, i get this message:

Error
We could not process your request

Stakepool is currently not processing RPC commands so most functionality of the web interface will not work until connections to the RPC server is restored. Wallets are still online and voting.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Selling 11-21% boosted ccminer for decred
Runs on CUDA6.5 Compute Capability3.5
Single GTX750ti ->
Single GTX970 ->

0.1BTC each copy pm me

Just curious about your miner you are selling, what have you changed?. You have the 750ti at 518 Mh/s

I am using tpruvot 1.7.4 release and getting about the same hash as you. EVGA SC 750ti Core at 1281 MHz and you can see my results, I just raised intensity a few numbers:

antonio ...

yours is the sc - super clocked - edition ... it is ALWAYS a higher hashrate ... no matter what version you use ...

if theirs or sp's version is run off your cards - it will rate higher - unless epsylon3 has changed his version with the same optimizations ...

#crysx
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
I use ccminer-rel1.7.4-vc2013-x64-CUDA75 on pool https://dcr.suprnova.cc and I see it.
I can not understand why this is happening ?

p.s.   determined the cause  Port: stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:2252 it works incorrectly
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Single GTX750ti ->
Single GTX970 ->

0.1BTC each copy pm me

Just curious about your miner you are selling, what have you changed?. You have the 750ti at 518 Mh/s

I am using tpruvot 1.7.4 release and getting about the same hash as you. EVGA SC 750ti Core at 1281 MHz and you can see my results, I just raised intensity a few numbers:

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Single GTX750ti -> http://i.imgur.com/1g0fNMl.png
Single GTX970 -> http://i.imgur.com/HqGrgbP.jpg

0.1BTC each copy pm me

it might be a good idea to have someone review the miner to verify its speed boost and prove its not just numbers that have been changed, happened with cgminer ages ago. Or simply just release it to the open public.

i can verify a small boost in fedora 23 x64 cuda 7.5 compute 5.2 ...

very small boost - but that is not what they are selling ...

i was one of those that tested the miner - and it does indeed boost in the above environment ...

there is little that can be done on my end to test the cuda 6.5 compute 3.5 on my end though ... so if anyone can test it - they will be pleasantly surprised ...

i have also used sp's private miner which has small increases as well under the same environment ...

i dont have the figures any longer - as im going through a move and will shortly be offline until internet gets connected in the new place ... but for those that know me and have been around the 'scene' know i dont beat any ones drum unless they have something to show for it ...

this is just my experience with the miner ...

btw - for those that may question ...

yes - i did pay the amount to test it ...
yes - it was in btc ...
yes - i dont think 0.1btc is a lot to test something with potential ...

#crysx
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

0.1BTC each copy pm me

it might be a good idea to have someone review the miner to verify its speed boost and prove its not just numbers that have been changed, happened with cgminer ages ago. Or simply just release it to the open public.

You might even make more in donations instead of making people pay upfront. Also why not accept DCR and not BTC.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

0.1BTC each copy pm me

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
That's a hard question to answer. Design will commence very soon for the Windows GUI wallet and integration will start after that. It's RFP-1, so it started first. Consultation is happening right now with the accepted proposals, so I will post updates as soon as I have them. It's a new process for the new developers as well, so that takes a bit of time too. It's moving though. Not the answer you're looking for, but that's the situation on the ground - I hope it helps!

What about a ballpark figure?  Couple of weeks?  Couple of months?  Couple of years?

3rd parties are making their own gui wallets with java and such, but I'd rather wait for the offical one if it isn't too far off.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Is there an (approximate) eta on the GUI wallet?

That's a hard question to answer. Design will commence very soon for the Windows GUI wallet and integration will start after that. It's RFP-1, so it started first. Consultation is happening right now with the accepted proposals, so I will post updates as soon as I have them. It's a new process for the new developers as well, so that takes a bit of time too. It's moving though. Not the answer you're looking for, but that's the situation on the ground - I hope it helps!

Thank you for your answer! Waiting patiently
Activity: 452
Merit: 251

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Activity: 1132
Merit: 818
Is there a way to generate pubkeyaddr with the web wallet?

Not currently, no. This functionality is covered in RFP-2. The closing date for submissions for that RFP happened today, so there will be traction on that soon as well.

Cool stuff!!
Activity: 452
Merit: 251

Not currently, no. This functionality is covered in RFP-2. The closing date for submissions for that RFP happened today, so there will be traction on that soon as well.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 818
Mainnet stake pool is live! Announcement is here.

Good question.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Mainnet stake pool is live! Announcement is here.

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

0.1BTC each copy pm me
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
How to genertate new adrres i have only adress on web?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
As of 2016/2/12 there are left 2163 airdrop addresses unspent. ~27% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/13 there are left 2143 airdrop addresses unspent. ~28% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/14 there are left 2118 airdrop addresses unspent. ~29% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/15 there are left 2093 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/16 there are left 2069 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/17 there are left 2051 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/18 there are left 2036 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/19 there are left 2034 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/20 there are left 2024 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/21 there are left 2017 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/22 there are left 2000 airdrop addresses unspent. ~33% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/23 there are left 1989 airdrop addresses unspent. ~33% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/24 there are left 1971 airdrop addresses unspent. ~34% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/25 there are left 1955 airdrop addresses unspent. ~34% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/26 there are left 1933 airdrop addresses unspent. ~35% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/27 there are left 1921 airdrop addresses unspent. ~35% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/28 there are left 1911 airdrop addresses unspent. ~36% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/29 there are left 1902 airdrop addresses unspent. ~36% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/3/1 there are left 1890 airdrop addresses unspent. ~36% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/3/2 there are left 1880 airdrop addresses unspent. ~37% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/3/3 there are left 1874 airdrop addresses unspent. ~37% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/3/4 there are left 1862 airdrop addresses unspent. ~37% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/3/6 there are left 1856 airdrop addresses unspent. ~38% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/3/7 there are left 1853 airdrop addresses unspent. ~38% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of today 2016/3/8 there are left 1823 airdrop addresses unspent. ~39% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins

In the past 24 hours a record number of airdrops were moved, whilist the price was rising so here it is another proof that airdrops are not dumping the price of decred
Release of the POS POOl was the trick that encouraged people to move their coins as staking has been made easy for everyone.
Jump to: