Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 355. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Where can I find noob-proof mining instructions and downloads for Win x64 and 2x AMD 290 cards?

https://forum.decred.org
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Where can I find noob-proof mining instructions and downloads for Win x64 and 2x AMD 290 cards?
Activity: 1132
Merit: 818
I love the way projects are run. Transparent and with lots of interaction with the community. What a world of difference with BTC. I'm very curious how DCR's future will be.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Selling 11-21% boosted ccminer for decred
Runs on CUDA6.5 Compute Capability3.5
Single GTX750ti ->
Single GTX970 ->

0.1BTC each copy pm me

Just curious about your miner you are selling, what have you changed?. You have the 750ti at 518 Mh/s

I am using tpruvot 1.7.4 release and getting about the same hash as you. EVGA SC 750ti Core at 1281 MHz and you can see my results, I just raised intensity a few numbers:

antonio ...

yours is the sc - super clocked - edition ... it is ALWAYS a higher hashrate ... no matter what version you use ...

if theirs or sp's version is run off your cards - it will rate higher - unless epsylon3 has changed his version with the same optimizations ...

#crysx

Not necessarily true. My EVGA kills my MSI OC edition and I mean by a lot and they are clocked same core. Some reason my EVGA are better.

My point being was that I can get about the same rate my a little work just raising intensity you or anyone else can also by doing the same.

Just curious what was done by selling tpruvot work and was there really a change made or hard coded the intensity higher in this miner.

I won't even compare sp as he shows you have to OC the core to a ridiculous amount and yes I did to see what a got. I raised the core to 1405 but not thr intensity and got like 578 Mh/s and sure it would have been higher if I raised the intensity. No way would I run my cards that hard though for 24/7 to get that hash rate. SO I can achieve sp's rate also or close to it and not spend 0.1 BTC to do it.

It is not about the BTC it more or less is about what are these people actually changing for 0.1BTC and if not much then people should donate to the original dev who made it possible for us to mine in the first place.

That is mainly it.

So in a nut shell I got this and sp's hash rate for free.

not necessarily antonio ...

you know i dont oc my cards - they are always at stock and run that way ... they are the gigabyte 750ti oc lp cards ...

i tested both these miners ...

from stock - with the 1st miner - i got a little raise in hashrate - but im guessing that is due to the compile in cuda 7.5 and compute 5.2 ...
from stock - with the second ( sp ) - i got a little more hashrate - and compiled it using cuda 7.5 compute 5.2 ...

sp's one gave me a small percentage increase using the SAME cards in the SAME environment using the SAME clocks ...

the only thing different was the compile ...

so in this case - if you were to use the evga sc cards ( and they really are brilliant cards and work better than most 750ti cards ( dont ask me why - they just do )  - i couldnt find many of them which is why i didnt buy them ) under the same settings using the same environment on the same clocks - you will get a higher hashrate than what you are getting now ...

am i trying to seel their products? ... not a chance ... i am saying that whatever they are doing to the code - actually does change the hashrate to an increase ...

what i did find though was that the 980ti actually decreased in hashrate ... but sp is adamant that is due to the tuning of the code to the 750ti and not the 980ti ... yet Smiley ...

so no need for you to buy it - agreed ... if i got those hashrates you are getting - i would be happy ... but pushing those cards wont do them any harm - they are evga ...

its what ive tested - thats all im saying - not trying to oppose you mate ...

#crysx
Activity: 686
I think Poloniex is waiting for a Decred GUI wallet to avoid too many complains(Deposits and withdraws) of users that are not familiarized with command lines.

Agree, they don't need extra hassle with the mega volume they're experiencing.

Poloniex is earning a lot of bitcoins from the trading in the Ethereum and other altcoins. it is the biggest altcoin exchange now.

What about the Chinese one,  BTER.com ? I don't see a contact form for submitting proposal to add new coin though (on their website)
i am from china,i will contack with bter next week,then see what happen.
have fun

Very low volume since the hack.  BTC38.com is a better choice.

-tb-

Or https://www.yuanbaohui.com/coins this has the largest volume as far as i can see
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I think Poloniex is waiting for a Decred GUI wallet to avoid too many complains(Deposits and withdraws) of users that are not familiarized with command lines.

Poloniex is earning a lot of bitcoins from the trading in the Ethereum and other altcoins. it is the biggest altcoin exchange now.

What about the Chinese one,  BTER.com ? I don't see a contact form for submitting proposal to add new coin though (on their website)
have fun

Very low volume since the hack.  BTC38.com is a better choice.

-tb-
Activity: 952
Merit: 105

have fun
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Single GTX750ti ->
Single GTX970 ->

0.1BTC each copy pm me

Just curious about your miner you are selling, what have you changed?. You have the 750ti at 518 Mh/s

I am using tpruvot 1.7.4 release and getting about the same hash as you. EVGA SC 750ti Core at 1281 MHz and you can see my results, I just raised intensity a few numbers:

antonio ...

yours is the sc - super clocked - edition ... it is ALWAYS a higher hashrate ... no matter what version you use ...

if theirs or sp's version is run off your cards - it will rate higher - unless epsylon3 has changed his version with the same optimizations ...

#crysx

Not necessarily true. My EVGA kills my MSI OC edition and I mean by a lot and they are clocked same core. Some reason my EVGA are better.

My point being was that I can get about the same rate my a little work just raising intensity you or anyone else can also by doing the same.

Just curious what was done by selling tpruvot work and was there really a change made or hard coded the intensity higher in this miner.

I won't even compare sp as he shows you have to OC the core to a ridiculous amount and yes I did to see what a got. I raised the core to 1405 but not thr intensity and got like 578 Mh/s and sure it would have been higher if I raised the intensity. No way would I run my cards that hard though for 24/7 to get that hash rate. SO I can achieve sp's rate also or close to it and not spend 0.1 BTC to do it.

It is not about the BTC it more or less is about what are these people actually changing for 0.1BTC and if not much then people should donate to the original dev who made it possible for us to mine in the first place.

That is mainly it.

So in a nut shell I got this and sp's hash rate for free.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
As of 2016/3/8 there are left 1823 airdrop addresses unspent. ~39% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of today 2016/3/9 there are left 1772 airdrop addresses unspent. ~40% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins

Stake pool did the trick! People are moving their coins to stake

ho ho ho .... 51 airdrops in 24h  Roll Eyes

and the price still rising  Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
As of 2016/3/8 there are left 1823 airdrop addresses unspent. ~39% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of today 2016/3/9 there are left 1772 airdrop addresses unspent. ~40% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins

yes stake pool really did the trick, i am staking mine  Cool good job
damn ticket price is to expensive now and with pool it will just go up, i am so lucky i bought my tickets at 2 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

yes stake pool really did the trick, i am staking mine  Cool good job
Activity: 374
Merit: 250

Activity: 770
As of 2016/2/12 there are left 2163 airdrop addresses unspent. ~27% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/13 there are left 2143 airdrop addresses unspent. ~28% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/14 there are left 2118 airdrop addresses unspent. ~29% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/15 there are left 2093 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/16 there are left 2069 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/17 there are left 2051 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/18 there are left 2036 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/19 there are left 2034 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/20 there are left 2024 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/21 there are left 2017 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/22 there are left 2000 airdrop addresses unspent. ~33% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/23 there are left 1989 airdrop addresses unspent. ~33% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/24 there are left 1971 airdrop addresses unspent. ~34% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/25 there are left 1955 airdrop addresses unspent. ~34% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/26 there are left 1933 airdrop addresses unspent. ~35% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/27 there are left 1921 airdrop addresses unspent. ~35% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/28 there are left 1911 airdrop addresses unspent. ~36% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/29 there are left 1902 airdrop addresses unspent. ~36% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/3/1 there are left 1890 airdrop addresses unspent. ~36% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/3/2 there are left 1880 airdrop addresses unspent. ~37% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/3/3 there are left 1874 airdrop addresses unspent. ~37% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/3/4 there are left 1862 airdrop addresses unspent. ~37% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/3/6 there are left 1856 airdrop addresses unspent. ~38% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/3/7 there are left 1853 airdrop addresses unspent. ~38% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Regards Decred POS staking/rewards.

What percentage is your total DCR expected to increase by over the next year?
Do you have to lock your DCR up or can you remove it any time?
Why do you need a ticket, where does the ticket cost go?
Where is the graph of ticket price over time?

If you can help with any of those questions thanks very much.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Single GTX750ti -> http://i.imgur.com/1g0fNMl.png
Single GTX970 -> http://i.imgur.com/HqGrgbP.jpg

0.1BTC each copy pm me
Tanguy release gets that hashrate using 64x build on the 750ti. I get ~515 mh/s clocks 1345.

https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases/tag/1.7.4-tpruvot

Please donate a few beers to him.... ps it's free.
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
Stakepool is currently not processing RPC commands so most functionality of the web interface will not work until connections to the RPC server is restored. Wallets are still online and voting.

Thank you for the report. There are some issues with the front-end. The goal is to develop self-healing so that when these issues pop up, they take care of themselves. This will be fixed. Unfortunate that it happens at the worst time (middle of the night for a lot of people).
Jump to: