Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 430. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
wonder if we have a rich list ?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Big whales are holding their Decreds. So I'll buy mooore  Grin

I am hodl. This is not your average P&D coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
New wallet has been successfully created but getnewaddress returned a "https://localhost:9110 dial tcp [::1]:9110: connectex: no connection could be made because the the target machine actively refused it" error..

what did I do wrong?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Are there any activities that I should avoid in order to keep my web wallet running? Like will it still come up if I clear my cookies or something?. Any plugins that I should not disengage?

you just need save the seeds (33 words) of each wallet that you create
If a day you clean your browser or format your pc, simply import the seeds
can someone give me the link to seting up the cmd line wallet on laptop again for pos mining please? 
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Are there any activities that I should avoid in order to keep my web wallet running? Like will it still come up if I clear my cookies or something?. Any plugins that I should not disengage?

why don't you traansfer yours to me.. I'll hold it for ya  Grin

I'll let my 6 coins chill in the web wallet for now until I can figure out how to set up a node for solo staking. I don't think 6 coins would amount to much, staking, so I am in no hurry to try and figure this out. I gather the pool staking is not available, yet.
Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Grin Grin Grin you are really funny ozboy2014  Grin Grin Grin Grin

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
With these vol

At some days

Will be at poloniex
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
so many of you don't understand blockchains lol

the problem is the dev team ... they stole another coins symbol...is Josh Garza lurking here? lol ;-)
Oh, so you still complaining about a whole company. Decred is not developed by a hit and run dev like 99% of the coins around here

http://www.chicagotribune.com/bluesky/originals/ct-decred-bitcoin-alternative-bsi-20160210-story.html

I don't see ETH having this issue with a mining hashrate 10X more then DCR.
Hope dev will clarify the situation asap.

lol ETH still had launch problems with $18 million of funding.

Also i wanted to mention this

ok so this company is registered in Illinois? where is Gage when we need him? ;-) hodl!

Don't worry, I'm lurking, having read this entire thread up to this point.

My assessment: Decred seems cool, having had only one, as in ONE issue with them, where I stuck it up their ass... then back away after they paid me the standard extortion fee. (that's a joke)

Seriously, just chalk up any minor issues as growing pains. Now, back to reading the rest of this thread from this point forward.

one thing is clear===>  DECRED has a CEO ! ...lol ;-) *ez mate*
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
What's with the $0.49 price that was set by devs?  Was that just some arbitrary value?

From the chicagotribune:
"Before the broad launch, Company 0 (that's "zero") released nearly 2 million Decreds, giving half to early backers and keeping the rest. Yocom-Piatt said the company set the initial value at 49 cents, an amount set in order to cover the costs of development since early 2014. That worked out to about $415,000 worth of Decred that went to the developers who built the new currency without pay. "

.49 cent floor™ SOON™ :-) lol
This coin needs to get on Polo so I can move my meager BTC holdings from loan to exchange. I still can't figure out the wallet, but I could just buy it on POLO, and hope that it also gets on the margin trading as well so I can loan it out. I guess that I can dream.

dreaming is allowed.
set aside mine - well sold 1 test coin i sent to bluestrade - saw the dump and closed the fuckin exchange. fuck that It's glory or zero, I'll trade other coins instead. happened to me with eth happened specially with fct, so I'm content with my airdrop being worth zero if it were to happen. I can chase profitz in other coins in the meantime anyhow.

I missed the train on the airdrop. I don't want to mine with my wimpy 4 year old AMD. If I want to get in, I will have to buy them outright. Still in the consideration stage on whether to get in or not. Hope this doesn't fly to the moon before I make up my mind.  Cheesy
I guess it will be better for you to buy some now because this coin was 2btc previously according to the bittrex chart just check 1 week chart you will know what i am talking about.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Big whales are holding their Decreds. So I'll buy mooore  Grin
legendary
This coin needs to get on Polo so I can move my meager BTC holdings from loan to exchange. I still can't figure out the wallet, but I could just buy it on POLO, and hope that it also gets on the margin trading as well so I can loan it out. I guess that I can dream.

dreaming is allowed.
set aside mine - well sold 1 test coin i sent to bluestrade - saw the dump and closed the fuckin exchange. fuck that It's glory or zero, I'll trade other coins instead. happened to me with eth happened specially with fct, so I'm content with my airdrop being worth zero if it were to happen. I can chase profitz in other coins in the meantime anyhow.

I missed the train on the airdrop. I don't want to mine with my wimpy 4 year old AMD. If I want to get in, I will have to buy them outright. Still in the consideration stage on whether to get in or not. Hope this doesn't fly to the moon before I make up my mind.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
AIRDROP ADVICE FOR NOOBS
goto https://wallet.decred.org/#/add
create new wallet, give wallet a name

next on advanced options you see - Specify your wallet seed. NOTE: You should only use ONE wallet at a time with a given seed, the webwallet or dcrwallet, not both! - tick this to green
Wallet Seed Enter the seed words (BIP39)  - enter your 32 word wallet seed
boom 282 coins in your wallet easy peasy  Wink

(ignore testnet stuff, it doesnt matter, you still get your coins if it says testnet under your name)
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
This is the plan - I know how to PUMP that coin, but I'll need a great dev. I already have a logo and idea.

http://i.imgur.com/s7fuJUR.png?1
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

dreaming is allowed.
How I can pos with wallet??

Also

Where is the link
To put my adress for airdrop Huh
This coin only have online wallet nothing like desktop wallet yet.
The airdrop have ended some days ago.
legendary
Jump to: