Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 431. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
How I can pos with wallet??

Also

Where is the link
To put my adress for airdrop Huh
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
so many of you don't understand blockchains lol

the problem is the dev team ... they stole another coins symbol...is Josh Garza lurking here? lol ;-)
Oh, so you still complaining about a whole company. Decred is not developed by a hit and run dev like 99% of the coins around here

http://www.chicagotribune.com/bluesky/originals/ct-decred-bitcoin-alternative-bsi-20160210-story.html

I don't see ETH having this issue with a mining hashrate 10X more then DCR.
Hope dev will clarify the situation asap.

lol ETH still had launch problems with $18 million of funding.

Also i wanted to mention this

ok so this company is registered in Illinois? where is Gage when we need him? ;-) hodl!

Don't worry, I'm lurking, having read this entire thread up to this point.

My assessment: Decred seems cool, having had only one, as in ONE issue with them, where I stuck it up their ass... then back away after they paid me the standard extortion fee. (that's a joke)

Seriously, just chalk up any minor issues as growing pains. Now, back to reading the rest of this thread from this point forward.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
This coin takes too long to confirm on the network or is it only me?
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
Any news about Poloniex? I don't use nor Bittrex neither Bleutrade. I'm waiting a better exchange to open DECRED/BTC trades. I learned my lesson from small exchanges, don't want to lose money again.

I've never lost any money on Bittrex. I had some BTC on Poloniex when it got hacked and to recover their losses they took some of everyone elses BTC and then slowly paid it back over a long period of time.

With the huge ETH pump/dump right now (and the fact that most all ETH is probably on exchange wallets) I would bet it is one of the biggest targets of them all.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Any news about Poloniex? I don't use nor Bittrex neither Bleutrade. I'm waiting a better exchange to open DECRED/BTC trades. I learned my lesson from small exchanges, don't want to lose money again.
What's with the $0.49 price that was set by devs?  Was that just some arbitrary value?

From the chicagotribune:
"Before the broad launch, Company 0 (that's "zero") released nearly 2 million Decreds, giving half to early backers and keeping the rest. Yocom-Piatt said the company set the initial value at 49 cents, an amount set in order to cover the costs of development since early 2014. That worked out to about $415,000 worth of Decred that went to the developers who built the new currency without pay. "

It was an intial value at which their costs up until the release of the coin are covered

Welp, guess their costs are covered.

Well, for this to be true the price has to stay above 0.49 long enough for the devs to sell their premine.

Exactly. The only reason for a dev team to do a pre-launch price prediction like this is to influence investors to stay at or above that number. I'm not sure the plan is going to work but it can have the opposite effect if it dips too much below $0.49, panic sell.

I expect we will see strong support at $0.49, then depending on what happens things could get pretty interesting in either direction.

Activity: 916
Activity: 690
What's with the $0.49 price that was set by devs?  Was that just some arbitrary value?

From the chicagotribune:
"Before the broad launch, Company 0 (that's "zero") released nearly 2 million Decreds, giving half to early backers and keeping the rest. Yocom-Piatt said the company set the initial value at 49 cents, an amount set in order to cover the costs of development since early 2014. That worked out to about $415,000 worth of Decred that went to the developers who built the new currency without pay. "

It was an intial value at which their costs up until the release of the coin are covered

Well, for this to be true the price has to stay above 0.49 long enough for the devs to sell their premine.
Activity: 673

From the chicagotribune:

Activity: 770

From the chicagotribune:

From the chicagotribune:

Probably just wishful thinking or trying to encourage a "group think" type price bottom for the initial dump over the first couple weeks or so. I think we have a long way to go before the bottom, but once we are there and price stables I predict some serious volume on this coin.
Activity: 673

From the chicagotribune:
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
nom nom nom

Is this the floor?  We'll see.
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Decred is soooooo slow... I wait more than 3 hours to
get my DCR confirmed on exchange... and no GUI wallet Huh

Decred opposite coin - Litecred LTCR works much better, stable network, new wallet
version every week. No issue with this coin from day 1.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annltcr-litecred-qubit8-mbminingfixed-powpos-subsidy-launched-1317122

Trying to make money off of an association with Decred... Scam bitch fuck off !!!

Difficulty adjust/readjust is normal behaviour, not different from Bitcoin or others. Gavin wrote about it lately (from nerds to normals): http://gavinandresen.ninja/minority-branches
"Scam bitch fuck off".. Roll Eyes
Look at your own user name -scam confirmed- .. You are a confirmed scammer. Grin
Activity: 686
..So how does this Airdrop works ?

Airdrop signup ended few weeks ago
Activity: 597
Merit: 504
What is happening on yobit? Prices seems crazily low: https://yobit.net/en/trade/DCR/BTC

Someone can explain the situation?

That coin in yobit is deltacredit, not decred

At least that coin is on the rise  Grin (and probably because people think they are holding Decred)  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
DCR on Yobit is DeltaCredits @alexrossi.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
What is happening on yobit? Prices seems crazily low: https://yobit.net/en/trade/DCR/BTC

Someone can explain the situation?

Decred != DeltaCredit

or in human language:

don't buy DeltaCredit on YoBits if you want Decred Wink
Jump to: