Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DD] DogecoinDark - very dark wow - X13 - POS - page 10. (Read 48860 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Hello

You can exchange here https://cryptoine.com/trade/dd_btc

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Sell the DD,  00001000BTC PM me!

I will sell a few at this price..PM
maybe you all wait for trading until you can actually trade.. like until the blockchain starts moving again. its 24hrs + :10 min, nothing has staked... it probably wont until an dev makes an easy hardfork, which is required like all the other coins who make their min stake age the same as their POW time.
(then again it could take longer than 10 min to stake but should be 1 min)
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
Sell the DD,  00001000BTC PM me!

I will sell a few at this price..PM
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Sell the DD,  00001000BTC PM me!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
.00001000BTC per sounds about right, well pays cost of rental. thats a nice big marketcap of 10btc.
anyways how about a mac wallet, also how about some plans. I realize with no premine, and no instamine the dev might not have any incentive to do more coding but if you do... let us know! POW is about to end.

that is how much you are paying??

no i payed .00059/mh/day for 8 hours lolol

*also looks like the blockchain stalled. DogecoinDark, the problem with 1 day POW with 24 hour min stake age is that the only inputs available to be spent are the ones in chronological order. so every wallet needs to be open. (unlikely)  i mean block 1 can stake block 1441, block 2 can stake 1442 etc etc. if anyone on the chain is not participating then its screwed. (its probably screwed)

Same thing happened with BlackToken after their 24 hour POW.  Dev was able to quickly implement a fix.  Hopefully DD dev can do the same.

change POS to 1 hour or something should fix it, correct?

POW finished 3.5hrs earlier than expected, POS will start after ~3 hrs, if any problems occurs a fix will be implemented. Please first blocks miners keep your wallets opened and unlocked to give the network the first push!.

Does this mean the total PoW supply has been decreased by 3.5 x 60 x 700 = 147000?

No, PoW finished earlier because of the high hash rate compared to the diff adjustment.

"blocks" : 1440,
"moneysupply" : 1008000.00000000,
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
WTS 8400 DD, pm offer.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
.00001000BTC per sounds about right, well pays cost of rental. thats a nice big marketcap of 10btc.
anyways how about a mac wallet, also how about some plans. I realize with no premine, and no instamine the dev might not have any incentive to do more coding but if you do... let us know! POW is about to end.

*also looks like the blockchain stalled. DogecoinDark, the problem with 1 day POW with 24 hour min stake age is that the only inputs available to be spent are the ones in chronological order. so every wallet needs to be open. (unlikely)  i mean block 1 can stake block 1441, block 2 can stake 1442 etc etc. if anyone on the chain is not participating then its screwed. (its probably screwed)

Same thing happened with BlackToken after their 24 hour POW.  Dev was able to quickly implement a fix.  Hopefully DD dev can do the same.

POW finished 3.5hrs earlier than expected, POS will start after ~3 hrs, if any problems occurs a fix will be implemented. Please first blocks miners keep your wallets opened and unlocked to give the network the first push!.

Does this mean the total PoW supply has been decreased by 3.5 x 60 x 700 = 147000?
legendary
Forget-about-it
i am probably wrong but 24 hour min stake doesn't mean 24 hours it means 1440 blocks... therefore this might not remedy itself.
But thanks for the reassurance that if the situation does not remedy itself, you'll be available to make the change.

Sounds good.. most likely won't be an issue at all.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

*also looks like the blockchain stalled. DogecoinDark, the problem with 1 day POW with 24 hour min stake age is that the only inputs available to be spent are the ones in chronological order. so every wallet needs to be open. (unlikely)  i mean block 1 can stake block 1441, block 2 can stake 1442 etc etc. if anyone on the chain is not participating then its screwed. (its probably screwed)

Same thing happened with BlackToken after their 24 hour POW.  Dev was able to quickly implement a fix.  Hopefully DD dev can do the same.

legendary
Forget-about-it
DEV HALP UZZZ!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

*also looks like the blockchain stalled. DogecoinDark, the problem with 1 day POW with 24 hour min stake age is that the only inputs available to be spent are the ones in chronological order. so every wallet needs to be open. (unlikely)  i mean block 1 can stake block 1441, block 2 can stake 1442 etc etc. if anyone on the chain is not participating then its screwed. (its probably screwed)

Same thing happened with BlackToken after their 24 hour POW.  Dev was able to quickly implement a fix.  Hopefully DD dev can do the same.
legendary
Forget-about-it

Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Selling 10k DD .25 btc OBO. PM. No newbie accounts.

I second this, will also sell 10k DD for 0.25 BTC.

too high, guy~ Shocked

Fine, 0.5 BTC.

Free market you can ask whatever you want.

legendary
Forget-about-it
POW ends, hold breath for POS

too high, guy~ Shocked

I said OBO... OBO means "or best offer"
legendary
Forget-about-it
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

too high, guy~ Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: