Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DD] DogecoinDark - very dark wow - X13 - POS - page 6. (Read 48860 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
looking for Reddit moderators, QQ group, Facebook. 0.1 BTC Bounty!
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
Sustained attention.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I'm optimistic if the dev doesn't disappear.

We need a twitter presence or something, however.

There isn't much chatter about this coin and as seeing PoW is done, it needs to hit a decent exchange to be distributed properly.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
I deleted the old wallet and downloaded the new one and sent some to cryptoine and they are saying they didn't get it. Can someone post their wallet address so I can test it and make sure somehow this problem is not my fault?

Thanks

Hello

Please go to debug window in your client.
type:
gettransaction your_outgoing_transaction_id

Is there any result? how many confirmations?

We need a working block explorer!
http://cryptobe.com/chain/DogecoinDark
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
I sent to cryptoine like 3 hours ago, worked fine...
Last block time                 Thu Sep 11 15:54:47 2014   (EST timezone)
Current number of blocks   8398
Activity: 42
I deleted the old wallet and downloaded the new one and sent some to cryptoine and they are saying they didn't get it. Can someone post their wallet address so I can test it and make sure somehow this problem is not my fault?

Thanks

DL4Kj5tAT95DEreuFDpdX2we61iCG3Bw96

This is my address at cryptoine, I can confirm if you want to send a test.
Activity: 448
electroneum.com

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Im working on re-branding at the moment, please feel free to suggest anything.

Ann updated.
anonymity will be
Im working on re-branding at the moment, please feel free to suggest anything.

Ann updated.
legendary
Forget-about-it
price is creeping up. nice start to the website Cheesy
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
After LTCD become hot people are focus on the DD Cheesy
Glad to see!
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Watching this.
Activity: 42
DogecoinDark website: http://www.dogecoindark.com
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Damn who bought my rentmine bags off me at a decent profit on Cryptoine?

Thanks!

I have a funny feeling in less then 48hrs you will be so butt hurt.

I would be butt hurt I made a profit on this crap? Haha yeah I don't think so - even if it goes to BTC parity it won't bother me.

Consistent profit is more important than ending up holding crap like this and praying for moon, I don't get "butt hurt".

As for you Mr ae86stunt, we all saw how many you mined on the pool stats...you must have BIG bags.  Good luck with that lol.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
My partner and I are having issues with private keys not issuing the expected addresses, we generate a public/private keypair to collect pool fees, mining rewards, etc., mined to a certain address for a while but the address won't match up with the private key, importing the same WIF private key into different wallets gives different addresses..

This is a serious problem and my friend is missing a lot of coins, possibly a wallet bug but not 100% sure yet.

Tell your boyfriend he is probably doing something wrong
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
My partner and I are having issues with private keys not issuing the expected addresses, we generate a public/private keypair to collect pool fees, mining rewards, etc., mined to a certain address for a while but the address won't match up with the private key, importing the same WIF private key into different wallets gives different addresses..

This is a serious problem and my friend is missing a lot of coins, possibly a wallet bug but not 100% sure yet.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

Thanks!

I have a funny feeling in less then 48hrs you will be so butt hurt.

yup thats right 100 baby
Activity: 448
electroneum.com

Thanks!

Yes, as much people are making fun of this coin there is demand for it. And it's not from noobs reading this thread that's for sure lol.

Nice profits of the mining of this coin. I am holding some too because of the roadmap and such, crossing my figures, I got my money back and then some, and still have a few in case it takes off.

Gotta say, I thought that this was going to be one I lost money on, but I mine almost anything because if you do it right you profit a little off of few winners. This is a perfect example. You never know. lol

Plus, dogecoin is what gave me my big start, so I had to mine it.
legendary
Forget-about-it
its going to 100k sat, you sold your bags early
Pages:
Jump to: