Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DD] DogecoinDark - very dark wow - X13 - POS - page 5. (Read 48860 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Cool! Thanks for the update Dev.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
ill be pissed if i sell all mine and it ends up on the moon. any updates dev?

Yes, new updates very soon!
are planning a new exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
cool, holding 2/3 of mine, the rest are sold. I'm happy to sit on this for a bit. good luck!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Yes, new updates very soon!
legendary
Forget-about-it
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
coin does not shine a great exchange 
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
come from chinese?
I think so
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
i think because of the BTCD and LTCD more and more people treat DD as another rich project so nobody dump.....
Activity: 203
I just can't buy the cheap coins.Why nobody dump their coin?

Miners think the price is too low to sell some coins, you better increase the price if you want your orders to get filled.
Activity: 152
I just can't buy the cheap coins.Why nobody dump their coin?
Activity: 729
OK fair enough if it was only 8 hours...

But still, no one has managed to get a 24 hour POW coin on a decent exchange for weeks now...I don't think it possible.

Whilst some of us rentminers made a truckload off noobs buying our minings in the short POW glory days (of just a few weeks ago haha), I think anything under like 3 day POW is considered an outright scam by the crypto community now, due to the fact a few people can just dominate the supply provided they get in quick and grab the cheap hash for rent.

Good luck with this one and getting it on a big exchange, you're gonna need it.
legendary
Forget-about-it
dude, bummer...
legendary
Forget-about-it
how many coins did you kill with a broken wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
Damn who bought my rentmine bags off me at a decent profit on Cryptoine?

Thanks!

I have a funny feeling in less then 48hrs you will be so butt hurt.

48 hours is well and truly up and it seems to be the same price.

Guys, no serious exchange will add a 24 hour POW coin these days, making it 24 hour POW was madness it will never be taken seriously due to this issue.

By the way, Mr ae86stunt not only likes crappy old Corollas, he also mined about 500k DD - or 1/2 the supply.  He was peacocking his hashrate on the pool.

So in case you're wondering why this coin isn't getting action;

1) 1 day POW is considered a scam (see point 2 for potential reason).
2) A single miner has around 50% of the ENTIRE SUPPLY for what cost him about 2 BTC or less in rentmining.

It's a shame really, with the LTCD hype Doge Dark could have mooned if it was a decent length POW and not a 24 hour rent 'n grab.

Agreed this thing has devolved into farce very quickly
legendary
Forget-about-it
theres plenty for sale on cryptoine.com if you want to own 20% of the coin set a buywall at 3k sat. get a richlist goin and see who really owns what. ive seen crappier coins end up on bittrex, at least this chain works properly and quickly. if the dev gets some more info up it could ride the coattails of everyone running to find the new good LTCD type coin.  The issue we have is, dev asks for help with facebook QQ reddit and nothing has come from that. I dont see anything except the lightly used twitter.  The webpage has an awesome style, but no information and only the download link.  theres no roadmap for anon or even hint to the type (coinjoin or other) that we could get excited about.  devs done good, and has so far met his timeline goals, there just hasnt been much aside form the "I'll get a website up, and then there will be anon after" story.
Give us more of the plan, and let us know how confident you are to accomplish it and people will flock to help.
Activity: 729
Damn who bought my rentmine bags off me at a decent profit on Cryptoine?

Thanks!

I have a funny feeling in less then 48hrs you will be so butt hurt.

48 hours is well and truly up and it seems to be the same price.

Guys, no serious exchange will add a 24 hour POW coin these days, making it 24 hour POW was madness it will never be taken seriously due to this issue.

By the way, Mr ae86stunt not only likes crappy old Corollas, he also mined about 500k DD - or 1/2 the supply.  He was peacocking his hashrate on the pool.

So in case you're wondering why this coin isn't getting action;

1) 1 day POW is considered a scam (see point 2 for potential reason).
2) A single miner has around 50% of the ENTIRE SUPPLY for what cost him about 2 BTC or less in rentmining.

It's a shame really, with the LTCD hype Doge Dark could have mooned if it was a decent length POW and not a 24 hour rent 'n grab.
Activity: 900
I'm sure, that would be great.Hardly what sale!

If we don't have a good community, it is a failure.The consequences of such a failure would undoubtedly be painful.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
We need good exchange!
legendary
Forget-about-it
go go go!
Pages:
Jump to: