Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DEC] DevasCoin 100%PoS | C-CEX | Proof of developer | - page 11. (Read 29232 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
who escrow thiscoin?

I'm providing escrow for this Pre-release.

I want to thank everyone for the success we are having in our distribution.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
who escrow thiscoin?

I'm providing escrow for this Pre-release.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
who escrow thiscoin?
How many coins does someone get for a free share. So if you get a free share is there a set amount, or a formula?

Initially the share and composed by 3000 DevasCoin, this number may be more or less depending on the number of entries in the distribution. In the case of Pre-sales are negotiated the devas 900 satoshis each.
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
How many coins does someone get for a free share. So if you get a free share is there a set amount, or a formula?
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
Just registered for the Free Distribution. Grin  Hope it turn out to be a success coin.
Devascoin coin?? why the hell not  Grin 
Already applied for a free share  Wink  I might be buying some too if you get verified by Coinssource and Cryptoasian. No offense but I've been scammed too many time already to just throw BTC at your coin without PoD. I'll keep an eye on this thread. Good luck with your project!

The list of investors already updated the site. We hope to achieve our certification as fast as possible and thus give more credibility to our pre-sale. We ask everyone to follow us on twitter and help promote DevasCoin. https://twitter.com/DevasCoin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
If there is no POW.. its not x13

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Devascoin coin?? why the hell not  Grin 
Already applied for a free share  Wink  I might be buying some too if you get verified by Coinssource and Cryptoasian. No offense but I've been scammed too many time already to just throw BTC at your coin without PoD. I'll keep an eye on this thread. Good luck with your project!
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
The wallet did not sync for awhile, maybe you should add more seed nodes.
Anyway mining away now. diff at 0.002 That's a first for me

{
"blocks" : 187,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.0021400,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00000000,
"search-interval" : 0
},
"blockvalue" : 150000000000,
"netmhashps" : 6.87614135,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 5000000,
"testnet" : false
}
Wait what? I thought the wallets were going to be released in a few days. How are you apparently mining this coin?

I'm mining for and performing tests on her to make sure it is in full operation. In any case the currency will have no POW phase will be fully POS will release the wallets once you have a MAC and Android ready believe that Thursday or Friday. We are using the escrow service devthedev to ensure investments performing whom this purchase. And if you are still not convinced you can get one of our free share. The maximum coins will be 4 million with a POS Interest: 7%

He was not asking why you are mining it lol, he was asking why I am mining it hahahahaha
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I confirm I will be providing escrow services for this distribution. Once the coins are distributed the held funds will be released to the user "Devascoin". If there are any issues with distribution the funds will be released back to the users who participated in the presale. The official presale Bitcoin address is 1GsbTieytFLTs7Jv9Jxed33NSaWNA67vUG

Let me know if you have any questions.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v0.3.1
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJT6gZAAAoJEFkJihs2GslbRTEIAJkTU5g+T+2862O9xpJdQqQ1
jBWrrqcDQjKct6QoGPOrdCmwRL+F0CnMOYqITQWfgzlgSGarNTpoX0wzgio97ua1
RQRcj4KCayJMolSTEpFDYzecY3Xn/trmqqow8xDI1RiTGtZIBFG2Zjf1dv3Mn1+v
a6U0jvcshGJlyVtHFKq1XukPQI5+RgANR8qJrzC48gIglI7W79ep7cwqO4oom4sI
YUMYl8zbVGmRmCyxemNDCMO3PuMlTssQUGKOGsAKrDzo9Q++2+ZML0NDtbXoIdOU
XsK6TnyK3GacjdeTXn7zYxCllQ6qwnkmE/7ZZ13wdqp70IYNcTuEaT7EhRd0Fpw=
=/gEg
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
i have loved this coin
Help in promoting DevasCoin Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/DevasCoinCheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

{
},
},
}
Wait what? I thought the wallets were going to be released in a few days. How are you apparently mining this coin?

I'm mining for and performing tests on her to make sure it is in full operation. In any case the currency will have no POW phase will be fully POS will release the wallets once you have a MAC and Android ready believe that Thursday or Friday. We are using the escrow service devthedev to ensure investments performing whom this purchase. And if you are still not convinced you can get one of our free share. The maximum coins will be 4 million with a POS Interest: 7%
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

{
},
},
}
WHAT
IS
THE
POINT
OF
THIS
COIN
?

Ensure a long development so the use of pre-sale where they will be sold at a value of 900 satoshis guaranteeing a total of 24 BTC more than enough to play all long-term projects. And the same time guarantee for those who do not have a value to invest can take advantage of it so the other 40% through free distribution.
How can I join in the free distribution?

By link http://devascoin.org/free distribution/ and make the register, after distribution of the Pre-sale buyers you will receive a share with Devas 3000 Coin. Investors pre-sale are entitled to get a share with the quantity purchased. Follow our Twitter and help promote DevasCoin https://twitter.com/DevasCoin.
Activity: 406
all free coin  i like it
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
WHAT
IS
THE
POINT
OF
THIS
COIN
?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
How can I join in the free distribution?
Pages:
Jump to: