Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DEC] DevasCoin 100%PoS | C-CEX | Proof of developer | - page 4. (Read 29190 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Your mailbox is full

Please try again ask that the email is normal.
normal now? Can you receive email? plz use pm

You can send me by PM your address and registered nick.
PM you already.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I haven't received and email! how can I get the coin?
same for me
shall we PM you,DevasCoin DEV?
Activity: 895
same for me
Activity: 176
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Everyone who sent me your address yet already sent the shares!
For sending I was not disorganized wait until evening to receive all address and send all at once!
I will continue working with the DevasCoin even if we have failed to reach the value to develop your roadmap to start. I will put it into practice as far as possible and hopefully get hold so she valued!
Your mailbox is full

You can send me by PM your address and registered nick.
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
Email sent PM sent for the Free Dist.
Activity: 210
Your mailbox is full

wallet 0 active connection

the wallet here is normal. Please delete and reinstall the wallet the 2 files it has to be in the same folder.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
wallet 0 active connection
Your mailbox is full

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Your mailbox is full

Topic updated with the link of wallets, to receive the shares please email with the address and user forum
why dont you wait for launch ..? what is the project behind your coin .. please just send my btc back no wallet 24h before launch .. you have change twice specificationshare from the ico and de free share since a send you some btc ... can i get out or you planning scamming everyone ? you have change escrow too whats going on ! do i need to contact c-cex?

Please send an email [email protected] with the address of the wallet that will be reimbursed
Activity: 30
why dont you wait for launch ..? what is the project behind your coin .. please just send my btc back no wallet 24h before launch .. you have change twice specificationshare from the ico and de free share since a send you some btc ... can i get out or you planning scamming everyone ? you have change escrow too whats going on ! do i need to contact c-cex?
I need your help to answer everyone with free share and to investors in the IPO!

1) - agree to postpone the launch here for 7 days and get the funds for the roadmap?

2) - Do not agree with the postponement, want the launch to take place tomorrow as planned.

The night will read the responses and the side that has the most votes wins!

2) - Launch tomorrow

As just had romawi response, I will believe that all follow his train of thought and will not delay the launch more than necessary. I'll post in a few hours the wallets ask everyone to download it and send me by email the nickname used for the registration and the address of your wallet. I informed the manager of C-Cex on the closure of the ICO, said it will be closed tomorrow early.
Missing about 30 minutes before closing, I will begin sending the shares of each one.

Email to send your nickname and address of wallet DevasCoin [email protected]
Activity: 178
Activity: 476
I need your help to answer everyone with free share and to investors in the IPO!

1) - agree to postpone the launch here for 7 days and get the funds for the roadmap?

2) - Do not agree with the postponement, want the launch to take place tomorrow as planned.

2) - Launch tomorrow

Our pre-sale on C-CEX had extended for another 7 days !!
https://c-cex.com/?p=dec-btc
Ensure your DevasCoin, have a consistent roadmap today and will post pictures of our wallets version 1.0!

really? another scam shit....

Yes, this is really annoying. First launchdate 23th, then 27th and now 03th of september. Whats next?
You are completely untrustworthy. Your Coin has become a joke. Angry

Yes I understand your frustration.
More because the latest scandals involving IPO as clustecoin and USE all IPO were harmed. At the moment we are not funds to the roadmap, more if the community decides to launch it tomorrow, wallets are all ready and still want to ask for your refund our escrow.
I'm trying to ensure that DevasCoin may have a long future and not just pump and dump!
Pages:
Jump to: