Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DEC] DevasCoin 100%PoS | C-CEX | Proof of developer | - page 3. (Read 29190 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
how to get on the bittrex exchange  Huh maybe dev you should draw a roadmap for devascoin.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
is there a free share yet?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
is your site underconstructing? I cannot access some parts of it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Do you currently have an IRC channel? I'd like to join and do some verification before I release the Bitcoin held in escrow, to the developer.

IRC #DevasCoin 

Their work and highly qualified, if someone DevasCoin the community needs an escrow can contact the devthedev

Got my bounty trustworthy dev +1000000

Now time to talk devascoin
Activity: 42
Do you currently have an IRC channel? I'd like to join and do some verification before I release the Bitcoin held in escrow, to the developer.

IRC #DevasCoin 

Their work and highly qualified, if someone DevasCoin the community needs an escrow can contact the devthedev
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Activity: 402
twitter followed,
we should get on the Bittrex.
Activity: 178
nice coin,I have received the free shares.
Many coin destroyed!
What is the max supply now?

total: 1,4m

Hey dev please pay me my bounty for promotion I have sent address through pm as asked for before when we made the arrangement
Many coin destroyed!

total: 1,4m
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Many coin destroyed!
Activity: 178
All address that was passed on by email or PM have been sent their DevasCoin.
I ask the community to help us on twitter and IRC so we can be added to Bittrex and Poloniex, the more exchange trades will have more volume. The evening will returns, already send the request to C-CEX destroy the balance of DevasCoin that was not sold in the IPO.
A night I'll be back!
great job!  will you plz post more on twitter, we can retweet it.
All address that was passed on by email or PM have been sent their DevasCoin.
I ask the community to help us on twitter and IRC so we can be added to Bittrex and Poloniex, the more exchange trades will have more volume. The evening will returns, already send the request to C-CEX destroy the balance of DevasCoin that was not sold in the IPO.
A night I'll be back!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
what's the new features of devascoin?

Intend to deploy the wallet the possibility of chat. And a block right by the explorer wallet initially, I'm more with more ideas that I want to see the possibility of being put into practice.
nice idea,Looking forward to it.
the distrubution start? Great....

what do you expect on it?
Activity: 599
Merit: 500

Intend to deploy the wallet the possibility of chat. And a block right by the explorer wallet initially, I'm more with more ideas that I want to see the possibility of being put into practice.
nice idea,Looking forward to it.

Good night all DevasCoin community!
Everyone who sent me their address already done sending their DevasCoin if someone has not received yet send me a PM.
Just warn the community if I am not online or I'm with my fiancee or working, so do not worry I usually log only late at night.
I'll be redoing the roadmap and a whitepaper with our next steps, I will need the help and trust of all because mainly it comes to votes on currency exchanges and believe in because as we all know due to distrust caused to the latest IPO sales did not reach the value desired. More work will continue with BTC or without BTC.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
I am looking for a dev!
oh, the  DevasCoin distribution start?  Huh Shocked
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
Your mailbox is full

Please try again ask that the email is normal.
normal now? Can you receive email? plz use pm

You can send me by PM your address and registered nick.
PM you already.
me too,email sent.
Pages:
Jump to: