Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DEC] DevasCoin 100%PoS | C-CEX | Proof of developer | - page 2. (Read 29190 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Thanks dev, I have received my coins  Smiley
As stated before, I will not be selling my coins anytime soon. I believe this coin can fetch a really high value given enough time. Just one thing, since I downloaded the wallet, I'm only getting 1 or 2 active connections to the network. It would be great to have more people open their wallets for staking  Roll Eyes

I thank you. Normally the number of connections increases significantly at night. Regarding currencies will continue to work so that it is valued and now I will have more time to devote myself to it. I ask everyone to do retweets and calls for the Bittrex and Poloniex can add us.
Now distributes more than 50,000 DevasCoin many requests in my email Smiley
why my wallet not syc?
any .conf
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Thanks dev, I have received my coins  Smiley
As stated before, I will not be selling my coins anytime soon. I believe this coin can fetch a really high value given enough time. Just one thing, since I downloaded the wallet, I'm only getting 1 or 2 active connections to the network. It would be great to have more people open their wallets for staking  Roll Eyes

I thank you. Normally the number of connections increases significantly at night. Regarding currencies will continue to work so that it is valued and now I will have more time to devote myself to it. I ask everyone to do retweets and calls for the Bittrex and Poloniex can add us.
Now distributes more than 50,000 DevasCoin many requests in my email Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Thanks dev, I have received my coins  Smiley
As stated before, I will not be selling my coins anytime soon. I believe this coin can fetch a really high value given enough time. Just one thing, since I downloaded the wallet, I'm only getting 1 or 2 active connections to the network. It would be great to have more people open their wallets for staking  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am looking for a dev!
Great distribution ,it's fair and efficient!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I bring news regarding DevasCoin. I want to start telling if someone has not received its share of free DevasCoin send me your address by e-mail or PM.
Initially'm contacting various exchanges to accept the DevasCoin, imagine how many more seats they can sell their coins will improve the volume and avoid dumps.
Also I contacted some dealers and am awaiting response. The works are slower because we do not have the money from the IPO, the more we will continue forward.

PM sent! Thanks!  Smiley
PM sent , too.
plz have  a check, dev.
legendary
I bring news regarding DevasCoin. I want to start telling if someone has not received its share of free DevasCoin send me your address by e-mail or PM.
Initially'm contacting various exchanges to accept the DevasCoin, imagine how many more seats they can sell their coins will improve the volume and avoid dumps.
Also I contacted some dealers and am awaiting response. The works are slower because we do not have the money from the IPO, the more we will continue forward.

PM sent! Thanks!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
pmed~dev
hope more people can promot the coins with the little IPO coins.
Activity: 336
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Why there are sell order on c-cex under 850 satoshi?

weak hand dumper  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1470
Why there are sell order on c-cex under 850 satoshi?
legendary
Is the free distribution over? I never received the email to send my address for the free share  Sad
Also I tried a few times but haven't been able to download the windows wallet. My name is still on the distribution list so let me know if I can still grab my free share and what I should do.
Just so you know I won't be dumping my coins if I do receive them. Price is ridiculously low on C-CEX and this coin should be at least 10k sat.

EDIT - I just managed to download the wallet  Smiley
Activity: 700
Nope, dead coin. Glad that I didn't buy a lot of this coin.  Cry
Activity: 742
the price in c-cex is not good ,
dev has any plan to promot?
I am looking for a dev!
has the distrubution cloesed?
Activity: 616
I am in the list and PM sent with my wallet address. Please send coins.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 68
I am not in the list , could I get some free coins?
Is the ICO for only 20 BTC?
I am in now,willl you send me some coins?I have no one coins.

Send me your address by PM DevasCoin will send your coins.
is your site underconstructing? I cannot access some parts of it.

I will be changing the layout of the site and he remained unavailable until I have finished.
Activity: 65
I am in now,willl you send me some coins?I have no one coins.
Pages:
Jump to: