Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅[ANN][DEMO LIVE NOW] Nukleus - Masternode Pools - page 3. (Read 3898 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
hello may i know till when do i need to use the signature campagin?
Activity: 67
hello till when the campaign ends and after this campaign do you have a plan for the listing to exchanger?
Activity: 210
What is the team of this great project is doing to ensure that this project takes a first position in crypto world ?
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
goodluck to your project team nukleus i hope the sucessful of you ICO mastermode is awesome platform
Activity: 69
Amazing project. It's a must buy for all lovers of good projects
Activity: 28
Hopes you will do anything to finish your idea Smiley
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
Been part of this project is one of the best decisions I've made in recent times- with the strong community and development team, it'll by far be greater than other Altcoin

I feel the same too ^_^ this project will be really big ^_^
Activity: 9
very nice project
Activity: 8
welcome  thanks strong community and development team, it'll by far be great than others project .

greatest thing that this project have besides the platform and the masternode.
Activity: 73
nice translation
Activity: 33
whitepaper Huh
how to find it?
Activity: 73
Been part of this project is one of the best decisions I've made in recent times- with the strong community and development team, it'll by far be greater than other Altcoin
Activity: 118
i think people behind this project is really considerate to allow everyone to pool so no matter how much coin is in your hand you are included. crypto is not only for those who can bag lots of coin but also for those that are only starting. the thought that anyone can participate and earn is the greatest thing that this project have besides the platform and the masternode.
Activity: 126
On which ICO listing sites you have been published?

thetokener
icodrops
icobench
and a few more. full list will be on the website early april
ok, thanks Wink
Activity: 51
A promising project. When the team completes all their ideas and runs Masternodes, the project will approach the top steps of the rating! Good luck in your work! Smiley
Activity: 140
It looks extraordinary interesting project and it's sounds great.I wish a great success.

thank you stay posted for website launch soon
Activity: 123
It looks extraordinary interesting project and it's sounds great.I wish a great success.
Activity: 16
The Great Project I Like It
Activity: 349
transforming the world with NUK. project having great potential
Pages:
Jump to: