Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅[ANN][DEMO LIVE NOW] Nukleus - Masternode Pools - page 4. (Read 3898 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 0
 Smiley Smiley Smiley good project, soon to moon, ready to travel moon with NUK team
Activity: 786
Project is awesome. bestwishes for the project. Team behind the project is really hardworking
Activity: 73
Been a part of this project is a wonderful thing... I'll contribute immensely to the development of the project
Activity: 140
I just some of the few comments on this thread and there are negative regarding on this project.  And I just reminded when the Ethereum was started there are lots of people in this forum negative about it. But look Eth right now? is one of the desirable and coveted coin in the market. 
Success depend on the expertise and hardwork of a person. And I saw people behind Nukleus are hardworking and expert on what they are doing.
Good Luck nukleus!

Doubt and skepticism in the crypto market is natural and certainly well justified. If we weren't subject to at least some of that people should be concerned.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
I just some of the few comments on this thread and there are negative regarding on this project.  And I just reminded when the Ethereum was started there are lots of people in this forum negative about it. But look Eth right now? is one of the desirable and coveted coin in the market. 
Success depend on the expertise and hardwork of a person. And I saw people behind Nukleus are hardworking and expert on what they are doing.
Good Luck nukleus!
The community grows rapidly on this project. It's good indicator for the project.
Official WEBPAGE will be released tomorrow!
Let's pay attention!

Is this the official site your mentioned or there is another one?
https://nukl.eus/

That's right!
It looks like it will take some more time to release!
Let's wait and wait

You are correct we are a bit behind schedule. Sorry for the delay
There are a lot of people believe on this project. Just check the social media and it's flooded with followers.
Activity: 252
This is a good project, I learned about your project very thoroughly. Wish the project a success
Activity: 112
Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/371a992d-fc4d-4367-9af6-296bc0876fa4
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Let's pay attention!

That's right!
It looks like it will take some more time to release!
Let's wait and wait
The concept of single click masternodes is great but it needs a clear road map to achieve such plan. If there are expert on the group everything is possible. Good luck Nukleus.
The telegram bounty was a sucess ^^ more to come Cheesy

the website referral program will make telegram look microscopic
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
The telegram bounty was a sucess ^^ more to come Cheesy
Activity: 71
The Great Project I Like It
 Love to support this great idea.
Good luck!!!
I have joined Cry Kiss
Nukleus group is at an early stage yet but the community is growing past. Wow! They are checking about nukleus masternode project.

Thanks for joining us Eagle
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Nukleus group is at an early stage yet but the community is growing past. Wow! They are checking about nukleus masternode project.
Activity: 26
Great Project
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Let's pay attention!

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Great project , great future , cool team
Pages:
Jump to: