Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅[ANN][DEMO LIVE NOW] Nukleus - Masternode Pools - page 6. (Read 3898 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 0
Nice project.
Activity: 11
Activity: 140
" Nukleus is working on making master nodes simple and inexpensive."

Good Job

Well Done

Compliments to you mate

thank you sir
Activity: 31
Beautıful project 👍🏻
Activity: 54
" Nukleus is working on making master nodes simple and inexpensive."

Good Job

Well Done

Compliments to you mate
Activity: 14
Good token
Activity: 3
I am happy to see that Nukleus is solving the problem.  This project has real application on internet.

For hosting masternode of many coins, we have to go though very long process of and has to manage on multiple VPS

with the help of Nukleus, this long process will become easy, fast and price saving

Activity: 32
Read the white paper company, of course it is a pity that no translation into vietnamese language,helped the translator, the idea with the launch of masternode consider a promising and very profitable,and hopefully in the future hosting will support all the new cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 7
The project is very potential.
What's the minimum amount of funding required and which exchanges will this token be listed on?
Activity: 2
The new craze is Cryptocurrency and will it change our definition of money as we know it.
https://twitter.com/war4crypto
How much coin needed to activated masternode?

we are not a masternode coin we are a platform to host existing masternodes. with our Masternode Pools you will be able to own part of a masternode with just a fraction of the required coins
Activity: 327
Merit: 10
How much coin needed to activated masternode?
This project is also known for its new tagged as masternode coins as a type of crytocurrency that is indeed growing largest.  It offer great distinction between the other forms of crytocurrency because it offers credible regards and Benefits.

true many of the masternode benefits are being adopted by other cryptos to help with their scaling issues.
This project is also known for its new tagged as masternode coins as a type of crytocurrency that is indeed growing largest.  It offer great distinction between the other forms of crytocurrency because it offers credible regards and Benefits.
Nukleus will be growing rampantly with the aid of e-technology rin by cryptoworld.  It amaze alot especially if it will give you rewards in the long run. 
This is a wonderful concept, although I still av my reservation. I wld be on the look out for more updates.

thats fair. I think you'll be more excited once you see our full site and live masternode hosting demo. stay tuned!
When you're getting a new website?
Did they plan to make a new website? As I know there is already a site for nukleus https://nukl.eus/?lang=en

And it seems we can find all the necessary stuffs there.

new full site coming April 1st. Be sure to join our newsletter so you know when to visit Wink
Activity: 56
This is a wonderful concept, although I still av my reservation. I wld be on the look out for more updates.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Did they plan to make a new website? As I know there is already a site for nukleus https://nukl.eus/?lang=en

And it seems we can find all the necessary stuffs there.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Innovation Powered by Crypto
Pages:
Jump to: