Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DES] Destiny (smart contract) | Deposit system | sub roadmap - page 20. (Read 65177 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
DES to the 40k. Let's go DES Smiley

40k would make up for my 8BTC theft, GO DES!!!!!!

I wish the best to you, When u sell, try not to crash the market Smiley Also we don't know what kind of volume we will have, if its low its going to be hard to dump 8btc...The value might even drop some at first, there's usually scare tactics before a pump Smiley

I have no intention in selling just yet, this coin is just getting warmed up.  Wink

Just a little reminder to all reading this, enable 2fa, i didn't and it cost me 8BTC Tongue

people are forgetting this coin only has a $20k marketcap and hopes to develop zerocash contracts, 250k marketcap minimum
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

I wish the best to you, When u sell, try not to crash the market Smiley Also we don't know what kind of volume we will have, if its low its going to be hard to dump 8btc...The value might even drop some at first, there's usually scare tactics before a pump Smiley

I have no intention in selling just yet, this coin is just getting warmed up.  Wink

Just a little reminder to all reading this, enable 2fa, i didn't and it cost me 8BTC Tongue
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Activity: 84
would be nice to have a time frame on bittrex
legendary

Activity: 199
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
Some low life scumbag just emptied my bittrex account of 1300 rads, 800 exp and 15000 aur.

They dumped my coins, but there was no withdraws in my withdraw history, and no withdraw requests in my email?

I changed my password straight away.

I mailed [email protected], i'm waiting for a reply.

And for some reason they bought a load of EXCL and dumped EXCL: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EXCL

Fucking gutted.

Anyone have richie from bittrex's user name so I can PM him?

That happened to me also around 2 yrs before, I was not using 2fa and was having a weak password. That time the scammer traded my coins for PPC and emptied my wallet.

I guess i'll be setting up 2fa.

I don't get how they were able to withdraw without it showing up on my bittrex withdraw history?

They don't withdraw from your wallet, they put high sell orders on other coin (EXCEL in this case) from their account and will buy those coins from your account. You will be able to see this in your trade history.

I had opened a case with Bittrex at that time and they refunded me .1btc (I lost around .5), even though they don't need to. It was my mistake for keeping weak password. I was using 2fa since then.

That was nice of them.

I just lost around 8BTC, which sucks balls.

I just finished setting up 2fa on all my exchange accounts.

Nevermind I need DES to moon, that should more than cover what I lost.

Is it wrong to wish cancer on the thief?

I'm sorry to hear about this  Sad The best lessons are always learned the hard way.

how long can bittrex take to open the market i mean if yobit can do it im sure bittrex can

There not done buying there own supply yet  Grin
hahah i can see that there are still some big sells up there makes me wonder are people planning to sell and buy back in cheaper if so good luck with that this price is not going to exist as soon as bittrex pull there finger out 
Activity: 130
how long can bittrex take to open the market i mean if yobit can do it im sure bittrex can

There not done buying there own supply yet  Grin
somone sell some coins we have no volume

Sorry man, but no way you will buy cheap coins from me Wink

P.S. I even see your buy orders right now Cheesy
i just baught up again i already baught everyones cheep coins a week ago
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Sorry man, but no way you will buy cheap coins from me Wink

P.S. I even see your buy orders right now Cheesy
Activity: 916
Merit: 27
Bitcoin 2 Team
50k sat is the starting point for des get ready
Anyone knows when the coin will be listed on btrex?
We need to wait bro, the wallet is there bittrex is working in open the market, remember is the first EXP asset so they need to be sure that everything is working good.  Wink

Edit: Destiny is not a copy/paste coin, is new even for exchangers. we will not see this low prices again after the market open.

Okay just can't stand the wait.. But the explosion of this coin will be worth it. Whales buying coins all night
legendary
I started a new thread to see if any others have been hacked also, hopefully it was just the two of us, I have a funny feeling though.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1423584.new#new

That's right, because it's in NO WAY connected with Destiny Coin!  Wink

I haven't installed the wallet on my machines, so no.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
I started a new thread to see if any others have been hacked also, hopefully it was just the two of us, I have a funny feeling though.

That's right, because it's in NO WAY connected with Destiny Coin!  Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
We need to wait bro, the wallet is there bittrex is working in open the market, remember is the first EXP asset so they need to be sure that everything is working good.  Wink

Edit: Destiny is not a copy/paste coin, is new even for exchangers. we will not see this low prices again after the market open.
Activity: 916
Merit: 27
Bitcoin 2 Team
legendary

legendary
Some low life scumbag just emptied my bittrex account of 1300 rads, 800 exp and 15000 aur.

They dumped my coins, but there was no withdraws in my withdraw history, and no withdraw requests in my email?

I changed my password straight away.

I mailed [email protected], i'm waiting for a reply.

And for some reason they bought a load of EXCL and dumped EXCL: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EXCL

Fucking gutted.

Anyone have richie from bittrex's user name so I can PM him?

That happened to me also around 2 yrs before, I was not using 2fa and was having a weak password. That time the scammer traded my coins for PPC and emptied my wallet.

I guess i'll be setting up 2fa.

I don't get how they were able to withdraw without it showing up on my bittrex withdraw history?

They don't withdraw from your wallet, they put high sell orders on other coin (EXCEL in this case) from their account and will buy those coins from your account. You will be able to see this in your trade history.

I had opened a case with Bittrex at that time and they refunded me .1btc (I lost around .5), even though they don't need to. It was my mistake for keeping weak password. I was using 2fa since then.

That was nice of them.

I just lost around 8BTC, which sucks balls.

I just finished setting up 2fa on all my exchange accounts.

Nevermind I need DES to moon, that should more than cover what I lost.

Is it wrong to wish cancer on the thief?

Yeah, it was nice of them to give back at least a little bit.

Wishing and cursing will not have any affect, Karma will take care of him Smiley.

And hopefully you will be able to recover more than that from DES Smiley.

I believe in karma, so i'm not going to wish cancer on them, they will get a return, everything gets a return.

How on earth did they get my email, that's what's bothering me?

Damn, just found out I have the same problem!
Please PM me, if you have any ideas how that fucker could get e-mail and password from bittrex.
I wouldn't say I had an easy password there, so how anyone could get in?  Huh

WOW 2 accounts got hacked in the same day, so maybe bittrex database got hacked,

Maybe, let's see if any others have been compromised?
Pages:
Jump to: