Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DES] Destiny (smart contract) | Deposit system | sub roadmap - page 15. (Read 65177 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
There is a chance that Poloniex will add a coin. Unofficial info emerged today from support Poloniex chat.

So now we speculate on a Polo add? Buy buy buy!
  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
There is a chance that Poloniex will add a coin. Unofficial info emerged today from support Poloniex chat.
i wish they would just get a block explorer it takes 2 seconds then other exchanges will add
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

That would be nice if true.

Bittrex need to sort their shit out, too many users accounts have been compromised as of late.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Ya dev a little damage control please. Block explorer would help a bit. It's pretty standard. Also an update on the coding for the main idea etc.

Block explorer will be released end of the week, then coinmarketcap will show the right data...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Ya dev a little damage control please. Block explorer would help a bit. It's pretty standard. Also an update on the coding for the main idea etc.
updoot.

• need a report on bittrex, just like the coin earlier this week that said theyd be on polo and when that didnt happen it dumped to shit.
  • need coinmarketcap to reflect the 10x in coins
  • need some more info on whats happening overall. seems to be a metric ton of confusion.

and if none of this happens.. then good show on the pump dump it looks like
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
how much coins are now? 1.6 mil ?
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Funny things: I'm banned from yobit trollbox right now, not that FUDders, amazing

I dont know why ??   Grin  Cheesy

Dont mess with lestherat on yobit or ccex n00b Wink

You are a pro on trollbox, surely not on trading
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
 Smiley

I have FAITH in this coin...

FAITH:
Faith is confidence or trust in a person or thing; or the observance of an obligation from loyalty;
or fidelity to a person, promise, engagement; or a belief not based on proof;
or it may refer to a particular system of religious belief, such as in which faith
is confidence based on some degree of warrant.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Funny things: I'm banned from yobit trollbox right now, not that FUDders, amazing

I dont know why ??   Grin  Cheesy

Dont mess with lestherat on yobit or ccex n00b Wink
Wasssssup!
 Smiley

I am happy I am holding my DES.

Good things will take time.

I think this is the block explorer isn't it?

https://www.blockexperts.com/des

Smiley
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
LOL guys, what a panic! I can see no problem if Bittrex adds us later than supposed to add. I'm sure all the technical issues will be sorted out sooner or later.
In the meanwhile I think it's better to concentrate on the development itself, cuz the coin has a huge potential!

everyone says that this coin has great potential. And what is the potential?
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Activity: 916
Merit: 27
Bitcoin 2 Team
all I know is that 100 btc volume is more than most coins on poloniex. If someone makes a block explorer then this coin has nothing stopping it from reaching 100k sats. My personal opinion is devs are using this chance to buy up all the coins that have been bought by whales
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Poloniex never add a new coin, and they need the explorer.

Bittrex will not add this coin till august or september,   sorry to say but DES have not destiny.

Is a dead rabbit, the guys who bought at 80 sats, will dump at any price.

From DES Dev tommy_dev [11:59 AM] I talked with richie and looks like he don't want to add us soon.
Probably trex will add us with other assets, when other top asset will be released (August for example),
but now he think that risks and labour costs are unprofitable for them.

If you don't belive in this project, like i've sai in that shit trollbox of shit exchange, I'm glad to buy all of your DES.

ALL

Just for remember, this is some word from @lestherat

lestherat L1: m3rt1x, nobody wants DES
lestherat L1: is a big scam
lestherat L1: DES = Scam dump now while you can

EDIT:
lestherat L1: now DES is dead
lestherat L1: sorry for the guys who buy now this overvalued coin

REEDIT:
lestherat L1: where is that filipo gay guy
lestherat L1: DES is the biggest scam ever
lestherat L1: only a few guys own most the coins
lestherat L1: with fake pumps
lestherat L1: and fake volume
lestherat L1: flyingman1, that gay fillipo write everything i wrote here on bct
filippounits L0: lestherat, lol
lestherat L1: filippounits, Filipogay write this, DES is the biggest scam ever, Dump all your DES now, dev dont know what to do now
Activity: 452
Yea screw trex lets work on getting on to poloniex. Yobit volume should be enough to interest them. And I agree block explorer needs to be out asap. Will devs offer up a bounty to make one?

I agree a correct block explorer should be the highest prio
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Poloniex never add a new coin, and they need the explorer.

Bittrex will not add this coin till august or september,   sorry to say but DES have not destiny.

Is a dead rabbit, the guys who bought at 80 sats, will dump at any price.

From DES Dev tommy_dev [11:59 AM] I talked with richie and looks like he don't want to add us soon.
Probably trex will add us with other assets, when other top asset will be released (August for example),
but now he think that risks and labour costs are unprofitable for them.

this man is so pathetic.
Wasssssup!
 Wink

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/destiny/#charts

looks like it went from 4000 satoshi to over 100,000 satoshi...then back down.
with development this coin could be as high as ethereum or higher.

It is new, yes, but doesn't mean its dead, just needs the rough edges smoothed out.

I am holding my coins.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: