Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DES] Destiny (smart contract) | Deposit system | sub roadmap - page 18. (Read 65177 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Buy NOW, it's the pump group final push for cheap coins. No whale pumps without owning a majority of coins. This is the easiest way to get them.

Price is still way to high for a new coin, I'll consider buying when the price is in the order of 100 satoshis.

let's admire your stupidity.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Buy NOW, it's the pump group final push for cheap coins. No whale pumps without owning a majority of coins. This is the easiest way to get them.

Price is still way to high for a new coin, I'll consider buying when the price is in the order of 100 satoshis.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
What happen did bittrex back out or just working on the wallet

It have been there for testing and testing is still going on. Nothing have changed
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
What happen did bittrex back out or just working on the wallet
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Big dump on yobit

LOL is this because Bittrex removed DES wallet from the wallet list?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 742
Activity: 868
Activity: 854
Be ready for another big run of the price.

Waiting for bittrex , I'm going to buy more before the explosion .

Furthermore seems there's a lot of interest around DES and some big players are joining the party.

You are been warned.

Yeah, totally agree with you! Must have buy more DES before it start trade on Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1848
I have been watching this for the last few days and have picked up a little bit of DES, seem like Bittrex is making sure they have everything sorted before launching which isn't a bad thing really.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello community
i was at small vacation with my family. weekend - offline  Smiley
slack invite working fine.
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Be ready for another big run of the price.

Waiting for bittrex , I'm going to buy more before the explosion .

Furthermore seems there's a lot of interest around DES and some big players are joining the party.

You are been warned.
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
§DES will go to the mars my friends  Cheesy

The PUMP is knocking on the door
Activity: 84
over 30k and not even on bittrex yet hell yeah i feel a massive pump

Your name says everything about you and your comments  Grin
i do not care for the way you speak to me sir
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

Your name says everything about you and your comments  Grin
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
I made this guide on how to use the wallet, i hope give some help for everyone.
Thanks for the help i receive in slack channel.

NOTE, Dont use the Expanse Wallet, is other coin, use the last version of DES Wallet from the OP (Expanse-Wallet-win32-x64-0-4-2), is a rar file, an inside a folder with the wallet
and files you need, place that folder in your desktop

First step, open the folder resources, then open the folder node, then the folder geth and open the file geth.exe, (a msdos window will open, leave this window open)
( geth.exe is in folder resources / node / geth )

Second Step, in the first folder, open the file Expanse-Wallet.exe

Wait till wallet sync

Once the wallet are fully sync, in the left corner Press Wallet tab

Click on + Add account (set a password and write it somewhere, select save password for easy use)

Your new account is called Etherbase, press to get in.

In the top you will find an address, thats your EXP and DES address, copy in your clipboard, then buy in Bittrex the coin called EXP, and send that Expanse coin to the address you already copy (.05 EXP is enough to start)  (This is the "fuel" or "gas" you need to cash out your DES from your wallet, is the fee you need to pay to use the expanse blockchain)

Be careful. Dont send Destiny or Expanse to 0xc2be9f4c1657c63c856be47f3972ccb0cb0df125, it is not your address, it is address of Destiny contract.

Your DES address is the same as your EXP address, you can send your DES coins directly at your wallet, first send small ammount .1 DES to test, wait 5-10 mins.
If all run fine, then send the rest of your coins.

If you want to withdraw, go to wallet tab, click on etherbase account, point your mouse over Destiny Bar and on the right side, you´ll find the send button,
 click on it, place the address to withdraw, select the ammount, and your fee, is very important you choose the EXP fee, theres is a slide button, normally is set at half of the fee.

And thats all folks, when i have some time ill up some pics.

FAQ here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14126745
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
The DES dev is currently active in slack right now!! Join now!!
Pages:
Jump to: