Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DES] Destiny (smart contract) | Deposit system | sub roadmap - page 25. (Read 65177 times)

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
How do I mine this coin?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
automated slack invite

This results only in "unknown error"

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1288
Another big sell, 7 BTC, set at 13399. Why are people suddenly selling or wanting to sell ?

Let them sell, the coins will be in stronger hands.

Edit: The sell wall is gone now.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Whats the killer feature for this coin?
If all goes well, zerocash is the killer feature
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Another big sell, 7 BTC, set at 13399. Why are people suddenly selling or wanting to sell ?
Activity: 630
Whats the killer feature for this coin?
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
How to have DES coins guys? I want to hold some DES coins.
Buy on Yobit Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How to have DES coins guys? I want to hold some DES coins.
legendary
Activity: 1288
I'm still holding, there's loads of potential in this coin.

Wait one week and watch.
Activity: 32
Someone just dumped 7 BTC worth !! Does someone know something or just have a itchy trigger finger

Isn't YOBIT the only exchange?  7BTC would be like 54,000 DES, and i don't see anything near that size......   what do you mean??

sorry, don't understand your post

look at 17:10 gmt+1

I cant see all the sells but someone dumped a lot.

Yes, someone dump like 40K DES... we will see that person  Cry on the next days...
just relax, and hold
waiting for new exchanger and the price will rising up
Activity: 742
Someone just dumped 7 BTC worth !! Does someone know something or just have a itchy trigger finger

Isn't YOBIT the only exchange?  7BTC would be like 54,000 DES, and i don't see anything near that size......   what do you mean??

Yes, someone dump like 40K DES... we will see that person  Cry on the next days...
Activity: 22

Activity: 668
i like myself.....hahhahaha destiny to the moon...or atleast competition for ether ++ one (bitcoin)
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Yes, Yobit is the only exchange so liquidity is low. It was only about 30k coins. Tommy said that the whitepaper is almost finished. Bittrex is on the way. As you can see there is a lot going on. Even if there are some bugs, be patient and let the devs handle it.

Glad you could at least get the wallet to run...............

I tried the OP one, and the 'beta' version on github........  nothing goes past the little window with the icon and "Starting expanse node" even after letting it run overnight.

Pages:
Jump to: