Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 3. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
New year is coming, and the Deviant coin project should become more actively to get new flow of capital next year.
Daily volume has still been high enough than other masternode coins, and it's good.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
To be honest, it is amazing to see Deviant coin has stood strongly above $0.1 during the terrible year of crypto market (a bearish year).
The price of Deviant fell deeply since its all time high, but at least the coin has survived well during the year.
In addition, the coin and the team have all still been here, they have not gone away.
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
NodeHost.Online Hosting Service Added!

We are happy to announce that DEV is listed on the NodeHost Platform! You can now easily and securely deploy your masternodes without any wallet downloads required. The NodeHost Platform is taking masternodes to the mainstream by offering a user-friendly deployment process. Nodehost offers fully automated masternode hosting as well as trustless masternode server deployment. Check out the platform at NodeHost.Online.

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Latest github activity was 4 month ago? Why don't you publish what you are working on?

Check Github again Wink
Any good news for Deviant community this week, Devian X?
Hope that you will announce something as break-out factors for Deviant.

We will be having the Deviant X wallet for both iOs and Android pretty soon Wink
copper member
Activity: 98
Latest github activity was 4 month ago? Why don't you publish what you are working on?

Check Github again Wink
Activity: 14
Since your coin is listed on CoinMarketCap, we have decided to add this coin to Masternode comparison service called "Masternode C".

https://masternodec.com/DEV.html
There is NO listing fee for the coins listed on CoinMarketCap.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects
You can read the whitepaper or just visit their website to get your answer... Just navigate to the first page Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Activity: 56
What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects
Activity: 476
the tittle of the topic shows airdrop coming soon.
I am waiting for it, and H/W wallet, and DEX of course.
It is likely that many good things to come soon.

I'm excited about the H/W wallet! If I look at the attention and effort they put into design, this things must turn out lovely  Grin
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
What will be the use case of the DEVX? Will it be an exchange token, like BNB, HT, etc. ? And how will be the Coin/Token distributed?

DEVX will be an exchange token from what I understand, based on the Bitshares platform. So when you deposit DEV to the exchange, you will be issued DEVX to represent the number of DEV you deposited. And then let's say you did some trading and increased the number of DEVX you owned, if you then withdrew DEV, you would receive an increased amount of DEV compared to what you deposited.

I'm excited to see how their hybrid DEX will work when all's said and done.
It's really nice. I use it for another coin. The good thing is that you can take your coins out when ever you want without having to wait and without breaking the MNs. Also you MN rewards get outomatically reinvested into masternodes.
I am making way more coins on this service than I have on any other MN sharing platform till now .. Smiley
Activity: 686
DEV is on Evonodes, but why is nobody using this service?
I have never heard evonodes. There are lots of private and public services like that. What is the benefit of using their services?
DEV is on Evonodes, but why is nobody using this service?
Activity: 182
Altmarkets is a rapidly growing exchange with now over 5,500 registered members and over 80 coins listed for trading, we run competitions, promotions and airdrops on a weekly basis!

Request a listing via our add coin page, https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin.

(OPTIONAL) Join us on Discord to speak directly to us about your listing request : https://discord.gg/ZhQzy5f

Our Fees - https://altmarkets.cc/fees
Listing Policy: https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin
Activity: 476
I think the planned listings on exchanges, that are on the roadmap are unrealistic or is there any development? A bit more transparency on this topic would be great.

I'd go and ask your questions in the Discord server. The team is pretty active and responsive over there and I'm sure they'll answer your question in depth.
Activity: 67
I think the planned listings on exchanges, that are on the roadmap are unrealistic or is there any development? A bit more transparency on this topic would be great.
Activity: 67
Well the price went downhill. I think the reason for this is also the low ROI.  Cry
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
In fact, ref links are not accepted by the forum rules.
Posting thread which contains ref links inside is one of the worst violation on the forum rules.

oh I didnt know that, edited my original comment to remove the link don't want to contribute to getting the thread closed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Stake MN : you can stake with link removed or be part of MN don't wait for your place

why hide the referral? I personally don't mind referral links unless they're hidden like that
Pages:
Jump to: