Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 38. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hello, everyone! I really care about this project. I think this is exactly what is need for modern crypto holders and miners. I think combination of masternode coin and well-designed platform is perfect in current conditions.
Why are you so sure about Deviant? I don’t want to say that it is bad or prospective. I know that this platform has a lot of competitors. There are so many masternode coins. Why people will choose exactly deviant?
Well, I am not an expert and I can’t give you financial advices but I am sure about deviant. Developers really care about customers anonymity and I guess they’ve created perfect conditions
It is nice to see that are such loyal community members like you. I hope this project will meet your expectations and you will get everything you want. I really would like some other opinions too.
I am not the only one. There are so many impressed people. You need to check their twitter if you haven’t seen it before. You can change your mind about deviant after twitter reading. There is a lot of useful information.
I haven’t read it yet. Can you send me that link? I am not an admirer of social media but if you say about useful information it could change everything. I like to know more about this interesting project.
Activity: 266
Hello, everyone! I really care about this project. I think this is exactly what is need for modern crypto holders and miners. I think combination of masternode coin and well-designed platform is perfect in current conditions.
Why are you so sure about Deviant? I don’t want to say that it is bad or prospective. I know that this platform has a lot of competitors. There are so many masternode coins. Why people will choose exactly deviant?
Well, I am not an expert and I can’t give you financial advices but I am sure about deviant. Developers really care about customers anonymity and I guess they’ve created perfect conditions
It is nice to see that are such loyal community members like you. I hope this project will meet your expectations and you will get everything you want. I really would like some other opinions too.
I am not the only one. There are so many impressed people. You need to check their twitter if you haven’t seen it before. You can change your mind about deviant after twitter reading. There is a lot of useful information.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I do not understand why such companies attract investors very much, but I do not try not to miss participation because I understand that they can be successful, it's a pity that there is no free money to deposit
Activity: 81
I am really so proud of this project. I see how much team wants to make this project profitable and successful. I guess they make everything perfect. I really impressed about their last news.
What do you mean? I was a little busy for last couple of weeks. I guess I have missed some important events. Can you tell me more about it?
Of course, I can. I just meant about their last twitter announcement. They’ve announced that they have crossed 1000+ masternodes statistic officially. I think it means a lot for coin holders.
OMG. It looks really great. I hope these guys won’t miss their chances and they will be even more successful. Deviant coin is one of the most perspective masternode coin on the current market.
You are right and I like that there are a lot of Deviant’s admirers. I guess this project deserves to be popular and needed on the market. I think this is only the start. They have a lot of thing to offer to the community.
I guess you are right about this project. Besides, this isn’t only a simple coin. These guys want to make a comfortable ecosystem for forward-looking crypto enthusiasts. I have read the white paper and I am still impressed.
Yes, it is true. I have the same opinion. I am sure that this coin will be a common payment option and it will expand all over the world. This is really guaranteed. At least I hope so.
I am convinced that everything will be good. I read a lot of positive reviews and people are really believe in Deviants future. I like that masternode integration is smooth, easy and fast. It is wonderful for every miner.
I guess more people need to be involved in this project. I hope developers will think more about a classical bounty campaign. More people need to discover this incredible idea and flawless project.
Nice idea. I hope these guys will notice your advice and it will change something. Bounty is a great instrument for advertisement. Maybe it will be useful for everyone.
We can only support it, the importance of the support of investors and users of it will make changes to the project, the team will do the best they can.
Activity: 238
I am really so proud of this project. I see how much team wants to make this project profitable and successful. I guess they make everything perfect. I really impressed about their last news.
What do you mean? I was a little busy for last couple of weeks. I guess I have missed some important events. Can you tell me more about it?
Of course, I can. I just meant about their last twitter announcement. They’ve announced that they have crossed 1000+ masternodes statistic officially. I think it means a lot for coin holders.
OMG. It looks really great. I hope these guys won’t miss their chances and they will be even more successful. Deviant coin is one of the most perspective masternode coin on the current market.
You are right and I like that there are a lot of Deviant’s admirers. I guess this project deserves to be popular and needed on the market. I think this is only the start. They have a lot of thing to offer to the community.
I guess you are right about this project. Besides, this isn’t only a simple coin. These guys want to make a comfortable ecosystem for forward-looking crypto enthusiasts. I have read the white paper and I am still impressed.
Yes, it is true. I have the same opinion. I am sure that this coin will be a common payment option and it will expand all over the world. This is really guaranteed. At least I hope so.
I am convinced that everything will be good. I read a lot of positive reviews and people are really believe in Deviants future. I like that masternode integration is smooth, easy and fast. It is wonderful for every miner.
I guess more people need to be involved in this project. I hope developers will think more about a classical bounty campaign. More people need to discover this incredible idea and flawless project.
Nice idea. I hope these guys will notice your advice and it will change something. Bounty is a great instrument for advertisement. Maybe it will be useful for everyone.
Activity: 336
Activity: 294
Hi friends
How many exchanges which Deviant listed on?
Where can I buy and trade DEV ?
Please share your thought, any good exchange to rrade DEV?
Activity: 210
Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors

It's very simple, I'll write to you Deviant Coin - this is a well-distributed network of Masternodes without undue control and intermediaries / gatekeepers with over 80% net payout phase per unit and provides a lightning-fast and secure transaction
Pages:
Jump to: