Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 39. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors
Activity: 210
Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry
Activity: 350
Activity: 252
With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.

Core technologies are the core product that is a hybrid decentralized exchange that will connect to our own hardware purse to provide three-factor authentication
Activity: 280
With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.

Activity: 420
In which field of activity will the project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in exactly this about this project? There are many other useful information!

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether it is worth investing in a project

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users

That's why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!

Yes, of course, I will help you. While anonymous, cryptographic and security principles are incorporated throughout the development lifecycle to ensure a secure core
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Can you explain generically about the project? You present the project a bit confusing, some information confused me. touo thinks you should arrange the content more reasonable so that people can understand more about the project, there may be people like me do not understand. You can make some videos about the project for more people to know and project as well as to increase the people who know more about the project through the videos.
Activity: 392
In which field of activity will the project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in exactly this about this project? There are many other useful information!

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether it is worth investing in a project

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users

That's why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hi guys. You have a very interesting project. Tell me, please, what standard will be for your token?

What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a brief description of the project

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start

this is a PoS / Masternode-based crypto currency. Our main focus is on providing a secure mode of cryptographic experience.

I'm familiar with a large number of projects, but this technology I see the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users

I agree with you, I follow this project from the very beginning, as soon as it was registered on this forum. I like that developers are communicating with the community.
What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a brief description of the project

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start

this is a PoS / Masternode-based crypto currency. Our main focus is on providing a secure mode of cryptographic experience.

I'm familiar with a large number of projects, but this technology I see the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users

Pages:
Jump to: