Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 40. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a brief description of the project

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start
Activity: 420
What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a brief description of the project
Activity: 210
Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit
Activity: 350
Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

Activity: 252
A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.
Activity: 280
A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I think that this project will be a success among many users. This can be observed right now!

Why do you think so? I agree with you, I want to know why you think that this project will be popular in the future?

At the stage of development and fundraising, a large number of users give their positive evaluation to the project, this is a good indicator of the work of developers

I support you, I constantly observe in many chats an active discussion of this project and a large number of users write approving comments!

That's why I think that the project will be successful and now is the time. to invest their money in its development, then to get a good profit!

I hope that you are right and in the future the project will be of interest to large investors. This will help the project to have a rapid and good development
I think that this project will be a success among many users. This can be observed right now!

Why do you think so? I agree with you, I want to know why you think that this project will be popular in the future?

At the stage of development and fundraising, a large number of users give their positive evaluation to the project, this is a good indicator of the work of developers

I support you, I constantly observe in many chats an active discussion of this project and a large number of users write approving comments!

That's why I think that the project will be successful and now is the time. to invest their money in its development, then to get a good profit!

Pages:
Jump to: