Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 123. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I have actually been having the same syncing issue and only with the dgc wallet none of the others. I put all the nodes and and now I have 7 connections instead of the 2 I had before. It sill does it. Every couple hrs it will start over somewhere around  18-20k blocks behind but if I close it and re-open it is synced. Not really  huge deal though but can be annoying at times.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Started mining solo, found 5 block ( 5 transaction shown) yet got paid only 4 of them ?   was that an orphan block ?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I started mining DGC and the Client kept re-sync like all the other LTC type forks - Caps i notice does not do this , is there a plan to fix this in the future ?

in the end i found it was just easier to not have the wallet up - so i kind of gave up , The Caps wallet i can keep open all the time.

Client is not re-syncing and there's nothing to fix since all functions are completely normal.

It's a GUI bug that you can solve by connecting to more peers.

I also disagree , but as I'm not a coder I can't with authority , although I can see many other LTC fork coders working on this right now that are saying this is in fact a code / port error , so if you are saying you are a more competent coder than them , so be it.

But I know what I know , and Caps does not resync even with  no config, it's a nova fork.  Just doing 1+1 .
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
Open the port both incoming and outgoing. The incoming port should be directed/mapped to your wallet computer.

With just the outgoing port open I maxed out at 8 connections. Opening up incoming gets over 60.

Also, check to see if any local software firewall is also blocking the port.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
aka 7Strykes
save this in your digitalcoin.conf file placed in your application data directory. I am not proficient with knowledge when it comes to Mac, but place it where ever your blockchain files are stored.

EDIT: Make sure your firewall isn't blocking the digitalcoin-qt software too. Unblock its ports.

On Mac, it's ~/Library/Application Support/digitalcoin/

Here's what I have for nodes.  Like jaywaka2713 said, make sure port 7999 is open/forwarded on your firewall.

addnode=24.138.46.123
addnode=46.163.105.201
addnode=50.116.22.43
addnode=175.156.214.215
addnode=174.50.248.26
addnode=175.156.211.216
addnode=71.187.252.146
addnode=71.77.233.192
addnode=78.21.229.230
addnode=124.169.205.168
addnode=50.137.233.14
addnode=124.184.252.156
addnode=101.98.152.38
addnode=37.59.68.144
addnode=69.156.168.41
addnode=115.132.91.41

That is an impressive node list! Going to have to expand mine lol.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
save this in your digitalcoin.conf file placed in your application data directory. I am not proficient with knowledge when it comes to Mac, but place it where ever your blockchain files are stored.

EDIT: Make sure your firewall isn't blocking the digitalcoin-qt software too. Unblock its ports.

On Mac, it's ~/Library/Application Support/digitalcoin/

Here's what I have for nodes.  Like jaywaka2713 said, make sure port 7999 is open/forwarded on your firewall.

addnode=24.138.46.123
addnode=46.163.105.201
addnode=50.116.22.43
addnode=175.156.214.215
addnode=174.50.248.26
addnode=175.156.211.216
addnode=71.187.252.146
addnode=71.77.233.192
addnode=78.21.229.230
addnode=124.169.205.168
addnode=50.137.233.14
addnode=124.184.252.156
addnode=101.98.152.38
addnode=37.59.68.144
addnode=69.156.168.41
addnode=115.132.91.41
Activity: 266
aka 7Strykes
I started mining DGC and the Client kept re-sync like all the other LTC type forks - Caps i notice does not do this , is there a plan to fix this in the future ?

in the end i found it was just easier to not have the wallet up - so i kind of gave up , The Caps wallet i can keep open all the time.

Client is not re-syncing and there's nothing to fix since all functions are completely normal.

I completely disagree that there is "nothing to fix". Iv'e been using the MAC OSX client for about a month now, and every single day, about 5 times a day, the client wants to re-synchronize from scratch. I tried letting it go - but it freezes, so I simply close it, and reopen and it works completely fine for a few hours.

I max out at 2 connections to the network at all time. More nodes please?

Code:
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
server=1
addnode=24.138.46.123                            
addnode=76.79.201.54  
addnode=198.245.60.126
addnode=93.186.200.124
addnode=107.20.222.119

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I completely disagree that there is "nothing to fix". Iv'e been using the MAC OSX client for about a month now, and every single day, about 5 times a day, the client wants to re-synchronize from scratch. I tried letting it go - but it freezes, so I simply close it, and reopen and it works completely fine for a few hours.

I max out at 2 connections to the network at all time. More nodes please?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

Activity: 84

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
I'm needing website translators from English to the following languages:

Chinese Simplified
Hindi
French
German
Spanish
Italian
Japanese

If you know another language not on the list and want to contribute, shoot me a PM.

There is a bounty you can inquire about by messaging me if you are proficient in any of the languages.

Discuss at: http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,81.0.html

Theres already one guy who left a message on that thread who can help so its a good start. Hopefully a few more too soon.
Activity: 447
This pool features a nice block finder bonus:

dgc.xpool.net:8810

Username: YourWalletAddress
Password: anything you like

more info
Not sure about the block finder bonus, but the server has been running great for the past week.  I am the last miner there so if you have less than 2MH/s and can't keep up with the bigger miners on some of the other pools, come on over to this server and join me.  There is a long ramp up but it pays well.
legendary
I'm needing website translators from English to the following languages:

Chinese Simplified
Hindi
French
German
Spanish
Italian
Japanese

If you know another language not on the list and want to contribute, shoot me a PM.

There is a bounty you can inquire about by messaging me if you are proficient in any of the languages.

Discuss at: http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,81.0.html
Activity: 62
legendary
Hmm yeah I had no trouble getting on. Don't have Malware Bytes installed though.

No trouble here either.
Hmm yeah I had no trouble getting on. Don't have Malware Bytes installed though.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Hello Favorites,

You can now purchase all kinds of software with DGC. The site is targeted towards the Chinese market but will serve anyone. More to come!

http://zjcad.com.cn/newshow.asp?id=188&mnid=16983&classname=rjdt&uppage=/news.asp
http://zjcad.com.cn/contact.asp

Yeah seems like its down at the moment. Hopefully it will be back up soon. Will be great to have our Chinese friends on board supporting DGC too.  Smiley

Malwarebytes is blocking it for me.  I had to disable it to access the site.

-tb-
legendary
I can access and use the site just fine.
Hello Favorites,

You can now purchase all kinds of software with DGC. The site is targeted towards the Chinese market but will serve anyone. More to come!

http://zjcad.com.cn/newshow.asp?id=188&mnid=16983&classname=rjdt&uppage=/news.asp
http://zjcad.com.cn/contact.asp

Yeah seems like its down at the moment. Hopefully it will be back up soon. Will be great to have our Chinese friends on board supporting DGC too.  Smiley
Activity: 476
What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!
The site's not loading for me!
What software is available?  Looks interesting.
Jump to: