Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 179. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Selling hemp seeds isn't illegal where the sellers is from. What people may or not do it with it, may or not be illegal. So there are no drugs for sale. As long as it is legal in the country of the person who is selling it, and the person it is being sold to, there's nothing wrong.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I couldn't be more against drug prohibition for countless reasons, but I feel that openly selling marijuana seeds on the DGC marketplace could possibly be more trouble than it's worth...

For everyone's safety and best interest (including baritus'), I feel like it's probably best to leave that sort of thing to the silk road...

If someone wants to make a DGC equivalent of the silk road, though, by all means go for it...

relevant listing: http://dgcmarket.com/item.php?id=25

was just about to post that...not worth it...at all...

I don't care about drugs but mary jane on .com domain and US server...

soon we can expect: "This Account Has Been Suspended"
or "Domain Has Been Suspended" with records like:

dgcmarket should be under tor if you want sell drugs,
just saying.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Love the new marketplace. Good to see the diff back to "normal".
Activity: 122
Voting is topic of the day. This is the last day and we're just about 10 votes behind WDC ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vircurex-which-of-these-coins-would-you-like-to-see-on-vircurex-215284
Activity: 70
I couldn't be more against drug prohibition for countless reasons, but I feel that openly selling marijuana seeds on the DGC marketplace could possibly be more trouble than it's worth...

For everyone's safety and best interest (including baritus'), I feel like it's probably best to leave that sort of thing to the silk road...

If someone wants to make a DGC equivalent of the silk road, though, by all means go for it...

was just about to post that...not worth it...at all...
Many people are against bitcoin because they read about it being mainly used on SilkRoad. We need to keep Digitalcoin in legitimate borders for as long as we can to avoid that first bad impression. So yeah please remove the listing
Activity: 134

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I just send 60DGC to DGC donation address

Thanks for your continuing support.  Wiki updated.

-tb-

Hm i can't see it on wiki.

That's because I added it to the other Xman...   Grin

It's on there now.

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
I've added some items to dgcmarket, check it out

http://dgcmarket.com/item.php?id=26
http://dgcmarket.com/item.php?id=27

There is some problem with the pictures uploading but not appearing (is it by design?)

Please vote on the poll, we're few points behind WDC:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vircurex-which-of-these-coins-would-you-like-to-see-on-vircurex-215284

I figured it out. You have to click create thumbnail and make sure the defualt box is checked. It's in the directions i just never read them
I've added some items to dgcmarket, check it out

http://dgcmarket.com/item.php?id=26
http://dgcmarket.com/item.php?id=27

There is some problem with the pictures uploading but not appearing (is it by design?)

Please vote on the poll, we're few points behind WDC:

Activity: 235
Merit: 101
I would be interested in exchanging DGC for GIT and/or other types of co-operations between coin issuers (see link in signature).
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
gnode - that is normal your miner reports the same difficulty in different units.  106k sounds about right for a difficulty of 1.66.

That can be solo mined but you will need some patience

Ya...OK, thanks much. I just don't understand some things with crypto/mining...wanted to check from others that I was setup right for DGC.

I know patience is a rarity among folks in the crypto world where hours are days, days are weeks, weeks=months and a month is an eternity. However, life has beaten me into submission of patience. If 3 marriages and 4 kids (and now grandkids) don't teach patience to a man, I doubt anything will!  Wink
I like this.  I was in the forums here and had my first miner up an running for about a month before I finally created an account to post.  I read and do more than post, well, until I have had a few beers, then I read and type a lot.

I have had 2 marriages, 4 kids (2 step) and 1 granddaughter.  Patience yes.  Plus, computers dont talk to much, so I spend a lot of time with them and have been doing so for over 30 years now.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 163
I just send 60DGC to DGC donation address

Thanks for your continuing support.  Wiki updated.

-tb-

Hm i can't see it on wiki.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I will give it a try when I'm home in a few hours. But last time, I chnaged my networks.py to work together with the other Pools, the performance of the pool got really bad. And the other pools had the same Problem....

I had the same thing happen to me! Disconnect from the other pools until tonight so will keep a close eye on it.

BTW, what are you using for SPREAD? I don't think hackbanes setting of 72 is correct.

It can maybe be tuned better (because there is still a lot of orphan between nodes), but during my tests I have been able to have 2 nodes on differents network to work correctly with that settings (efficiency > 100%).
You must wait a bit (like 24 hours) before seeing your real efficiency.

Ok I've been trying this for a couple days now anyone have the correct settings? I'm trying to connect to a pool that's close to me
Activity: 113
I will give it a try when I'm home in a few hours. But last time, I chnaged my networks.py to work together with the other Pools, the performance of the pool got really bad. And the other pools had the same Problem....

I had the same thing happen to me! Disconnect from the other pools until tonight so will keep a close eye on it.

BTW, what are you using for SPREAD? I don't think hackbanes setting of 72 is correct.

It can maybe be tuned better (because there is still a lot of orphan between nodes), but during my tests I have been able to have 2 nodes on differents network to work correctly with that settings (efficiency > 100%).
You must wait a bit (like 24 hours) before seeing your real efficiency.

Activity: 113
Have the p2pools looked at using common settings yet?

I would love to see that happen! I think it would be better for the network if the p2pools work together instead of independently.

There seems to be a handful of pools using the hakabane fork that are already working together.

Please correct these instructions if I'm wrong but this is what P2Pool operators need to do to connect to the pools that are already working together:

1. Modify p2pool/networks.py in the digitalcoin section to include:
Code:
IDENTIFIER='a5aed03050126d6d'.decode('hex'),
PREFIX='b6c0601991aa19a3'.decode('hex'),
BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS='pool.bounceme.net'.split(' '),

I am not sure about this part but I think you also need to change:
Code:
P2P_PORT=25396
Open up that port to and from your p2pool server on the firewall (incoming/outgoing).

You will need to delete the digitalcoin folder in the p2pool\Data directory before starting up p2pool.

We should consider adding more servers to the BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS in case pool.bounceme.net is down.

BTW:

My crypto-coins.de Pool is online with a new Domain:

p2pool-mining.net:8907

or check out all the pools at www.p2pool-mining.net

The best things to do is just to delete your current p2pool and take the updated to start from scratch : https://github.com/hakabane/p2pool-altcoins.git
You will have some error if you do not do that (the shares persisted in the data dir will not match the current settings).

legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000

I had the same thing happen to me! Disconnected from the other pools until tonight so will keep a close eye on it.

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Have the p2pools looked at using common settings yet?

I would love to see that happen! I think it would be better for the network if the p2pools work together instead of independently.

There seems to be a handful of pools using the hakabane fork that are already working together.

Please correct these instructions if I'm wrong but this is what P2Pool operators need to do to connect to the pools that are already working together:

1. Modify p2pool/networks.py in the digitalcoin section to include:
Code:
IDENTIFIER='a5aed03050126d6d'.decode('hex'),
PREFIX='b6c0601991aa19a3'.decode('hex'),
BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS='pool.bounceme.net'.split(' '),

I am not sure about this part but I think you also need to change:
Code:
P2P_PORT=25396
Open up that port to and from your p2pool server on the firewall (incoming/outgoing).

You will need to delete the digitalcoin folder in the p2pool\Data directory before starting up p2pool.

We should consider adding more servers to the BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS in case pool.bounceme.net is down.

BTW:

My crypto-coins.de Pool is online with a new Domain:

p2pool-mining.net:8907

or check out all the pools at www.p2pool-mining.net
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Any DGC coin exchanges present??

i bought a domain name and am planning on starting a crypto escrow. i need to raise alot of funds in currency first, so i'm going around begging all the different groups for donations, Lol
Jump to: