Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 183. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
well damn, I don't know if I can trust that techbytes fellow!

There's also a feedback system with stars to show the level of sales btw. Of course, it's not too useful yet.

The network can adjust to hash rate drops and rises quite well.

@nearmiss:  and if you don't give me my 5 stars, I'm taking my hashes elsewhere...   Grin

This forum needs more emoticons.  Tired of using the same ones.   Grin  Cool  Cheesy

-tb-
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain

If you can't trust me, who can you trust...   Grin

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

There's also a feedback system with stars to show the level of sales btw. Of course, it's not too useful yet.

The network can adjust to hash rate drops and rises quite well.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Network hashrate has dropped quite sufficiently over the past 24 hours, what issues will this introduce?

Probably none. What did you have in mind?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Network hashrate has dropped quite sufficiently over the past 24 hours, what issues will this introduce?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
legendary
does the market place include an escrow system, or is it just a 'once you bought it, you and seller figure it out' at this point?

Looks really slick btw!

Right now its on a figure it out/building trust system. People can always link to their reputation threads.
Activity: 448
does the market place include an escrow system, or is it just a 'once you bought it, you and seller figure it out' at this point?

Looks really slick btw!
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
Come put up anything you want for DGC! The marketplace is now ready.

http://dgcmarket.com/index.php

Very nice.  Here is my first auction.   Grin

http://dgcmarket.com/item.php?id=5&mode=1

Proceeds will go to DGC Foundation so buy it NOW.   Wink

-tb-
legendary
Don't forget to help start the marketplace and list whatever you'd like to sell!

dgcmarket.com
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
baritus  can you check your msg please
Activity: 266
aka 7Strykes
I do know that the coin does not have enough current users for a massive marketplace. But I want to provide it for anyone who wants it.

Also, I already have a plan to get thousands of fresh DGC users and buyers. It's already in the works.

Can you please delete my unverified account on your exchange so I can reregister? I never received the confirmation email (yes I checked Spam).
legendary
I do know that the coin does not have enough current users for a massive marketplace. But I want to provide it for anyone who wants it.

Also, I already have a plan to get thousands of fresh DGC users and buyers. It's already in the works.
legendary
One person selling a few thousand DGC in a low volume exchange does not constitute a crash. There are over 800,000 coins.
aka 7Strykes
Well if the price is still going down  Shocked.... i don;t see this marketplace having success

I think the main issue with the marketplace being instituted so early is the fact that there are so few DGC available right now anyways. The rarity in itself does not mean value though. That's a concept most people don't understand. Because inflation is certain, rarity doesn't matter. Gold rarity is important because Gold doesnt inflate itself.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Hopefully not me. I'm hoping to spend mine on the new marketplace.

Well hopefully DGC will have some value after this crash. Good luck with the marketplace!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hack The Planet
Well if the price is still going down  Shocked.... i don;t see this marketplace having success
aka 7Strykes
So who is officially a DGC bagholder?

Hopefully not me. I'm hoping to spend mine on the new marketplace.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
So who is officially a DGC bagholder?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Don't get disheartened with the drop in global hash  - http://p2pool.n/ - shows DGC is still the most mined altcoin (exc ltc ofc).
Jump to: