Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 219. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Can try it out here:  http://digitalcoin.scryptmining.com

As I said, I'd not quite call it production ready just yet (though certainly hope we all make some coins on it Smiley  )  So may not want to leave your miners here overnight, but all khash welcome.

Thanks!

And please, pm me with any problems/irregularities you notice! (or suggestions or anything else really!)

Once its in a ready-to-go-live state, I'm going to setup that any "Donation %" people assign on the site goes direct to a development fund address for dgc.   Hopefully things work out.

Throwing one machine at it initially (about 1.5 KHash)  Will add more slowly as BETA becomes, well...less BETA  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
if the pool is a go,

feel free to post a link on r/digitalcoin to attract users

http://www.reddit.com/r/digitalcoin/

Hell yeah bro ill update the wiki. Ill post it in the news section too
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
if the pool is a go,

feel free to post a link on r/digitalcoin to attract users

http://www.reddit.com/r/digitalcoin/
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
God rest Donnie's soul.

As I said, I'd not quite call it production ready just yet (though certainly hope we all make some coins on it Smiley  )  So may not want to leave your miners here overnight, but all khash welcome.

Thanks!

And please, pm me with any problems/irregularities you notice! (or suggestions or anything else really!)

Once its in a ready-to-go-live state, I'm going to setup that any "Donation %" people assign on the site goes direct to a development fund address for dgc.   Hopefully things work out.

Thanks, pools that support the development are a win for everyone.

Join up to the new pool people!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

Thanks!

Thanks, pools that support the development are a win for everyone.
Activity: 448

Thanks!

Activity: 70
Going to try and get my pool relaunched tonight, with custom backend (no more PPLNS).  

- blocks paid out after 80 confirms
- 1 block = 1 "round"
- shares paid out immediately after 80 confirms, in full, based 100% on how many shares you mined in that round. 0 shares that round? 0 coins, 50% of pools shares? 50% (-2%) coins.
- clear values showing "Un-Paid Shares" which equates exactly to the # of shares you have held up in un-confirmed blocks

The goal is to ensure payouts are as clear and accurate as possible.  No more guessing if your share counts are accurate or why your estimated/actual payout seems off, or why you aren't getting as many coins as you should because you've only been mining at the pool for an hour or two.   You'll be able to tell right away how many shares you've mined vs. the pool and you'll get your coins p2pool-ish quick!

I've tested as best I can, confirming share counts and payouts ect.  Its a 2% pool fee, and  have run through many scenarios confirming the pool always pays out 98% of every coin earned.  (including finding a seemingly double-fee bug in the old software that was doubling the standard pool fees on each transaction).

If anyone is interested in helping me out a bit with some 'beta testing', let me know.  Its new, there may be issues, but if you've got some patience I think it'll be worth your while.  In any event, anyone jumping on board early will be paid for there coins no matter what, even if the thing somehow crashes and burns.  I like this coin and don't plan on going anywhere!

I'd like to add a little bit of khash to it when it is ready. Just let us know the details.
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
God rest Donnie's soul.
Going to try and get my pool relaunched tonight, with custom backend (no more PPLNS).  

- 1 block = 1 "round"
- shares paid out immediately after 80 confirms, in full, based 100% on how many shares you mined in that round. 0 shares that round? 0 coins, 50% of pools shares? 50% (-2%) coins.
- clear values showing "Un-Paid Shares" which equates exactly to the # of shares you have held up in un-confirmed blocks

The goal is to ensure payouts are as clear and accurate as possible.  No more guessing if your share counts are accurate or why your estimated/actual payout seems off, or why you aren't getting as many coins as you should because you've only been mining at the pool for an hour or two.   You'll be able to tell right away how many shares you've mined vs. the pool and you'll get your coins p2pool-ish quick!

I've tested as best I can, confirming share counts and payouts ect.  Its a 2% pool fee, and  have run through many scenarios confirming the pool always pays out 98% of every coin earned.  (including finding a seemingly double-fee bug in the old software that was doubling the standard pool fees on each transaction).

If anyone is interested in helping me out a bit with some 'beta testing', let me know.  Its new, there may be issues, but if you've got some patience I think it'll be worth your while.  In any event, anyone jumping on board early will be paid for there coins no matter what, even if the thing somehow crashes and burns.  I like this coin and don't plan on going anywhere!

nearmiss, I'm in for testing. Until I get the details though, people should join Fenican's P2Pool!

http://54.227.253.120:9500/static/
legendary
If you guys are satisfied with how it functions I can add it to the pool list.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

- 1 block = 1 "round"

I'll test it out...

-tb-

- 1 block = 1 "round"

I'm game email me at [email protected] Ill be a ginuea pig Cheesy
Activity: 448

- 1 block = 1 "round"

I'm starting to think people use coinchoose a little too much in their mining decisions. Once WDC got a little higher than DGC is profitability the net hash of DGC started going down.
Don't get me wrong, I would rather have it this way. More DGC for me.

This ^  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm starting to think people use coinchoose a little too much in their mining decisions. Once WDC got a little higher than DGC in profitability the net hash of DGC started going down.
Don't get me wrong, I would rather have it this way. More DGC for me.

Update: Found out it could be because of a program called coinswitcher. It automatically switches your mining to whichever is more profitable. It seems useful but it can definitely be used in a malicious way
legendary
The forum is up on digitalcoin.co, marketplace, discussion, and everything else. Come over and let's get it started!

A forum just for us. : http://digitalcoin.co/forum/index.php
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Really need to get the source code on github updated

I just tried to compile on a Mac and it gives this:

Code:
make: *** No rule to make target `src/qt/res/icons/bitcoin.icns', needed by `tulips-Qt.app/Contents/Resources/bitcoin.icns'.  Stop.

Meaning bits are missing, never had a problem compiling other coin clients.
Just create an icns file and drop it in that folder, not hard, there's several online convertors
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Really need to get the source code on github updated

I just tried to compile on a Mac and it gives this:

Code:
make: *** No rule to make target `src/qt/res/icons/bitcoin.icns', needed by `tulips-Qt.app/Contents/Resources/bitcoin.icns'.  Stop.

Meaning bits are missing, never had a problem compiling other coin clients.
Activity: 392
What about Net Hashrate? I think its falling? Is it?

Because my Pool Hasrate at http://www.crypto-coins.de:8907 is also slightly decreasing

I dont have much power man but ill hop on your pool for you Smiley 5kh/s INCOMING!!!

Great Man Cheesy

Just sent you 1 WDC as a thank you for your effort  Wink

If you like the overwhelming mining experience, leave a comment at my repuatation thread (signature)  Grin

Because my Pool Hasrate at http://www.crypto-coins.de:8907 is also slightly decreasing

I dont have much power man but ill hop on your pool for you Smiley 5kh/s INCOMING!!!
Activity: 392

Jump to: