Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 267. (Read 523463 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Stratum P2Pool is on:

crypto-coins.de:8907

As usual for P2Pool, just Point your miners on the above adress using your Wallett Adress as Username and a random passwort

Example:

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -u DHUqdchzCGUYKABsv3nLkVwJiL93YoNpP2 -p hsdrtu89dfgdhfg8 -o crypto-coins.de:8907

See stats at www.crypto-coins.de:8907

Pool Fee ist 1 %

Activity: 447
wahoo started little late however just started on the solo side manged to get me first block in matter of min wahoo.
Nice.  I started out solo mining but nothing happened for 20 mins so I went to a pool and that worked for me.

GL with the solo mining.  It pays better if you can keep finding the blocks.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
wahoo started little late however just started on the solo side manged to get me first block in matter of min wahoo.

We called that luck.  Wait a few more hours for your next block.   Cheesy

-tb-
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
God rest Donnie's soul.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Please don't forget to donate for development and integration Smiley

DGC:   DHgXvhswV9j3t9VTKu1QfAu6kYM1HHD5sJ
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
@Hydroponica

Would you stop the FUD???

Its not only you, but talking crap just you have some other coin at the start is just plain stupid!

Other ppl did the same at other treads, all over again, high ping, missed the coin start, ect, fubered configs, get ZERO coins and they start to talk crap, next same coin its all over again but now those same ppl are hyping as mad because they got 1K!

Ok this coin as any other new coin might fail or not its not you crap talk to decide!

He won't, that's only he is doing. Jumping from coin to coin that does not fit his current holding one and spreads crap all the time.

Yeah, because I was totally wrong about PWC. This is business, I go where the money is, and there is no money here. And from a business perspective, it is beneficial for everyone, to back the already established WDC, rather than waste time on a copy. Sorry digicoin, but you waited too long to release. A smart dev, would have slaved to get Digicoin ready, before WDC, as soon as the announcement for WDC was made.

Why don't you stop your negativity and let the miners decide which coin should succeed and which one fail??
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What's with the copycat thread?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--211091

The download links are different: Someone report it as a scam
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
fml
I do believe there was another CPU only coin, released shortly after YAC. The name eludes me, because I ignored it as a YAC copy, and it quietly disappeared

Must be mistaken, this isn't on the altcoin list and I never saw it personally...

Exactly lol there was another Scrypt-jane coin though.
legendary
Difficulty at 1 at block 8640. We are at block 8500, so 140 more blocks.

(Approximately)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

When is the Diff. expected to change?
Activity: 447
any problems with the pool just let me know. It may take a bit of time for payouts to ramp up (I'm planning on converting to PPS for early periods of coins like this, which I find is a bit faster in getting payments out to people and a little clearer, but PPLNS it is for this one).

site is http://dgc.scryptmining.com  pool is stratum+tcp://198.245.60.126:3338 (which is mentioned on the homepage).  Stratum only.
Thanks, I'll put a worker over there to try.
legendary
Thank you all for the pool support. If you can get together simple games, marketplace, or useful software using DGC, it will help tremendously.

MickeyNick, digicoin is a trademarked name. Also, digitalcoin sounds more mature and serious than digi, just due to the relation with digimon and the way it sounds.. Trust me, I thought about it.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
any problems with the pool just let me know. It may take a bit of time for payouts to ramp up (I'm planning on converting to PPS for early periods of coins like this, which I find is a bit faster in getting payments out to people and a little clearer, but PPLNS it is for this one).

site is http://dgc.scryptmining.com  pool is stratum+tcp://198.245.60.126:3338 (which is mentioned on the homepage).  Stratum only.

Reported hash rate is wrong - my hash rate is being reported as about double what it really is.

Is the pool hash rate correct???

How often can we expect payouts?

Are those daily earnings estimates on http://dgc.scryptmining.com/statsAuth correct?

Thanks
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
As far as names go I like this coin!

DigitalCoin sounds much more acceptable to the general public than such coins as YACcoin (where I come from YAC is slang for vomit) and BBQcoin (what where they thinking?)

BBQCoin was never intended to be accepted by the general public :-p

Naming wise though, DigiCoin would have been so much better than DigitalCoin, imo
Activity: 224
Happily mining now on a public pool. But I spent ages trying to get my own working and failing. Is it because I haven't forwarded the 7999 port on my router?

I was getting 'dead' shares all the time.
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Someone mentioned that low hash rate participants in a p2pool will not be paid.  Nothing is further from the truth.  If you find that you are not getting any accepts from the pool you can set your own dififculty:

cgminer --scrypt -o http://107.20.222.119:9500/ -u DTZdjHyyvkzViFdGqRZ4qtfyTpUG43H9yf+0.00116414

Make the number after the + lower and the pool will give you smaller chunks of work to solve and reward you proportionally
Activity: 448

Jump to: