Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 270. (Read 523463 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Mine is still connected to the  server, and payout are there. Are you sure that your config is fine. Share are checked by the server and may be rejected if something is wrong.

Yeah my config is correct (you can see it in the image) and I'm getting accepted shares.

In that case the payout will be available with the next mined block. After some time, it will appear in the wallet. P2pool takes some times, but you get money as soon as the mined coin is ready.

However this is a PPLNS p2pool too, and to get a payout we have to stay a few rounds (http://pool-x.eu/aboutpplns). Once done everything is fine.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Mine is still connected to the  server, and payout are there. Are you sure that your config is fine. Share are checked by the server and may be rejected if something is wrong.

Yeah my config is correct (you can see it in the image) and I'm getting accepted shares.

In that case the payout will be available with the next mined block. After some time, it will appear in the wallet. P2pool takes some times, but you get money as soon as the mined coin is ready.

The pool has found about 4 blocks since I've been mining and I've got nothing.

EDIT: Mmmk, the address is now on there. It might have been the stratum thing.
Is the p2p pool supposed to be stratum? I have stratum off, but when I'm mining I get this: "2013-05-20 10:36:18: Listener for "55": [2013-05-20 10:36:16] Switching pool 0 http://107.20.222.119:9500 to stratum+tcp://107.20.222.119:9500"
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Im going give this a miss. I think wdc is where its at atm

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I'm sorry but this doesn't seem remotely like a fair launch to me. I was on different coins sometimes a whole day later than this one and had more coins in an hour than I do right now. I now have been throwing 1400 kH/s at this for 2 hours and a 1000 kH/s for an hour before that and have 58 coins to show for it, 5 of those being donated from some nice miner. Part of the fun of a new coin is finding blocks solo, I remember when I found 2 litecoin blocks in 2 days when everyone said it was not worth soloing a few months after it had launched and that was with a single 4890, lol. I know all my settings are correct as I mine all kinds of different coins and have different cgminer folders for each miner. Infact this is my settings except I turn the intensity up if I am not at the computer, my other 2 PCs are running at 18.
So you're saying a fair launch means get you a ton of coins?  Roll Eyes Fair launch means that tons of people get a small amount of coins. Which seems to be the case with this coin.

Dude, did you skip the wallet pic with over 5K in it?

5K is not a lot.  You missed the dude at the WDC launch screenshot showing over 19K within the first hour.  He had 20 GPUs running.  I would link to it but screenshot was taken down.  I know StevenLam has more hash power.   Grin 

I didn't get any shares in that launch for the first hour with 4.5 Mhash.  

-tb-

We can banter back and forth, until the cows come home. While WDC continues to rise, I win. Period

You are not alone...   Grin

-tb-

legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-

You mean start of WDC or Digitalcoin?

WDC.  It was orphanville.
I've added a new p2pool.

Here are the parameters:

cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8119 -u yourDGCaddress -p . --queue 0 -s 1

statistics available here: http://next.afraid.org:8119

2% fee.

----
This one is up, and I fully reliable.

Not working for me Sad Miner is mining, getting accepted/rejected shares, but my address isn't showing up and I'm not getting paid (just like on the NBL pool).

This p2pool stopped working. Cant get connected anymore.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
this coin was fairer than some, however it could have been more fair simple as that.

Launch exactly when you say you will NEVER do it earlier, maybe delay is okay but earlier seriously that is not right.

Make all blocks until diff 0.5 or higher worth nothing ie zero coins reward.

Have pools ready to go from the offset.

We still await a totally fair release. Sure those with more hash should get more coins however they should not sweep up 5k coins whilst 99% of people have only couple. Stevelam  is actually doing you a favour showing you how unfair the launch still was. If i was him i would have certainly not keep pushing out screens where he has swept up a monster % of all coins to that point. However it is good of him to show you that the lauch of this coin was actually not fair at all still. Even allowing for 40mhz slammed in a coin should be designed to only give out a fair amount, i see people saying they have 4mhz on from the start and have 0 coins?? surely they should have around 500 coins if it was fair.

So yes a some steps in the correct direction but still come on would it have been hard to give 0 reward until diff was 0.5 or higher??

Elacoin seemed the fairest of all coins (except if there was some premining) and where is that now??? if only he'd known how to make a windows exe for it.

Next coin if you are claiming to be fair ....actually be fair.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I've added a new p2pool.

Here are the parameters:

2% fee.

----

Not working for me Sad Miner is mining, getting accepted/rejected shares, but my address isn't showing up and I'm not getting paid (just like on the NBL pool).

This p2pool stopped working. Cant get connected anymore.
I've added a new p2pool.

Here are the parameters:

2% fee.

----

Activity: 350
Has anyone compiled working client for linux?

-tb-

You mean start of WDC or Digitalcoin?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
I'm sorry but this doesn't seem remotely like a fair launch to me. I was on different coins sometimes a whole day later than this one and had more coins in an hour than I do right now. I now have been throwing 1400 kH/s at this for 2 hours and a 1000 kH/s for an hour before that and have 58 coins to show for it, 5 of those being donated from some nice miner. Part of the fun of a new coin is finding blocks solo, I remember when I found 2 litecoin blocks in 2 days when everyone said it was not worth soloing a few months after it had launched and that was with a single 4890, lol. I know all my settings are correct as I mine all kinds of different coins and have different cgminer folders for each miner. Infact this is my settings except I turn the intensity up if I am not at the computer, my other 2 PCs are running at 18.
So you're saying a fair launch means get you a ton of coins?  Roll Eyes Fair launch means that tons of people get a small amount of coins. Which seems to be the case with this coin.

5K is not a lot.  You missed the dude at the WDC launch screenshot showing over 19K within the first hour.  He had 20 GPUs running.  I would link to it but screenshot was taken down.  I know StevenLam has more hash power.   Grin 

-tb-

We can banter back and forth, until the cows come home. While WDC continues to rise, I win. Period
I've added a new p2pool.

Here are the parameters:

2% fee.

----

The server operates flawlessly for some time now. Nevertheless you have to check the statistics, we will grab more blocks, and everyone will be happy. We must have a low dead of arrival too. This is a PPLNS server, it will take a few blocks to account for the payouts.

The DOA was low and is now to a high value, please check, I've a lot of useless network traffic...

DOA kills the efficiency of a p2pool...

This is the right pool, I've a lot payouts by now... Efficient, and fast with my config. I've found something that work well...
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml

Did I ever say I thought I should have 10k coins right now?.....no I did not. But I do know the electricity I just spent was more or less completely wasted because 58 coins in 3 hours is well ....shit.
58 or 58,000, digicoin has no value yet
git build is broken

Still not fixed!

i got this error while compiling daemon:
ondratra@Infinity /srv/digitalcoinDaemon/src $ make -f makefile.unix
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
../share/genbuild.sh: 33: ../share/genbuild.sh: cannot create obj/build.h: Directory nonexistent
../share/genbuild.sh: 34: ../share/genbuild.sh: cannot create obj/build.h: Directory nonexistent
make: *** [obj/build.h] Error 2

and while compiling qt-gui:
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP support
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP supportlrelease warning: Met no 'TRANSLATIONS' entry in project file '/srv/digitalcoinDaemon/digitalcoin-qt.pro'
WARNING: Failure to find: src/qt/bitcoin.cpp
WARNING: Failure to find: src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp
WARNING: Failure to find: src/qt/transactiontablemodel.cpp
... and many more
Jump to: