Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 276. (Read 523392 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Me to. Sad We mine for UNICEF
DRfNycdXPVCXQKPXtyvd93sCeayDyYTvhz
Thanks!
Activity: 70
Still getting orphans Sad

DSWScubhzoGyiWvJ2dmhh3uUoc6ruiaiT8

Thanks!
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
THE TIME HAS COME...
Nothing in the last hour and a half... Anyone making a pool?

D8SjnEdFGCsasWhf8Ubh4hC31NZRT32VMs
Activity: 84
Any donations welcome here as well, I am throwing almost 1000 kH/s between mine, my wifeys and my kids computer and got 14 coins in the last 45 minutes lol. If the rejects were blocks I would be ok.

DReWxPS56ZfGJu4Bd9npSroTRxaWZnqtfe
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
God rest Donnie's soul.
Whoever sent the coin, thank you. Now I just need several hundred more...  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Difficulty updated to 0.25. Stability should be obvious now.

Why didn't you release p2pool code for this coin? takes less than 5 minutes to setup Smiley

I have more important things on my mind, mainly, the coin itself.

If you or another kind person could help the community by setting up a pool, I and everyone would be grateful.

Of course, whoever does, will get a nice pool fee..

well the pool IS the coin, because soon ppl who don't get a look in at the start because there are no pools will boycott your coin. The more people that have a steak in your coin the more chance the coin will succeed. Your coin was still prone to the same instamine as all the other coins as shown here in previous posts on this thread a few showing they have thousands of the coin whilst the rest have 0. If you had released with pool then you would have a much more respectable coin end of story.

I am just a member of this community just like you. I don't have infinite resources and need the help of others. I would rather focus on the code and debugging of digitalcoin.

Crypto currencies are designed for exponential growth over time. Releasing a new currency gets a massive amount of hashpower all at once, creating the imbalance. There is a fair launch policy to minimize the effects of this.

God rest Donnie's soul.
I know somebody here is kicking ass
God rest Donnie's soul.
Anyone have some to donate, I'm getting pwned over here!!!!!

DNFayQoymX6KAS6BPB4wJVHEFbgGaKFM1E
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Any giveaway please? Thank you Smiley

DQRr1Sqsnm4W3SQWUJ9bj1VBzkAPHuiavC

Received the coin. Thanks.
Activity: 108
When do you intend on posting a working  Qt version on git ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
I updated the fair launch numbers to reflect the actual code. I lowered the rewards at the top half.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Why didn't you release p2pool code for this coin? takes less than 5 minutes to setup Smiley

If you or another kind person could help the community by setting up a pool, I and everyone would be grateful.

well the pool IS the coin, because soon ppl who don't get a look in at the start because there are no pools will boycott your coin. The more people that have a steak in your coin the more chance the coin will succeed. Your coin was still prone to the same instamine as all the other coins as shown here in previous posts on this thread a few showing they have thousands of the coin whilst the rest have 0. If you had released with pool then you would have a much more respectable coin end of story.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Any giveaway please? Thank you Smiley

DQRr1Sqsnm4W3SQWUJ9bj1VBzkAPHuiavC
legendary

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
"blocks" : 6535,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.25000000,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 309,733,218,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false

Reward is now 14 coins per block
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Some people incl. me are having trouble downloading the client. Cant get it installed used different browsers to try to download it.

I would appreciate it if somebody can put a new download link for the client.
legendary
Jump to: