Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 274. (Read 523392 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
Approximately 1600 blocks left until difficulty 1 is reached.

Congratulations to the community for the successful launch and probably one of the first instances of fair early mining.

Only complaint I have is that it was launched early. You mentioned GMT -4 but you launched it GMT -5.

Agreed. Should have been launched when everyone was told it would, no earlier. I can't stay awake all night so I had an alarm set for 7. By the time I even had the client downloaded someone was almost to 6000 coins. Looks like a bulk of the early coins still landed in only a few pockets.

back to WDC I go at least until a stable pool is up. I solo mined for over an hour, starting when shares were 1.02k, and only made 66 DGC with 910kh/s. I had 15 total transactions, 9 of which were orphans

Same here. Got only 22 with 750kh/s. 1h late because of early release and messed up github. How is that fair early mining? This is the worst launch for me.

This is a carbon copy, of WDC. It will never go anywhere, because people have already adopted WDC.

People already adopted WDC, really? Funny your definition of adopted

Care to elaborate, or you just going to talk out of your ass?

Oh, btw, network hash for WDC, is 1.3GH. I'd love to compare it to the hash for Digicoin, but noone has bothered creating a pool for it yet Roll Eyes

And I believe on the exchange your WDC are worth about the same as a Feathercoin, congrats.

Um, no? WDC is %299 profitable right now. Do a bit of math, before running your mouth, otherwise, you just look stupid
fml
This isn't a business and I'm not trying to "win". This is a community effort to create a sustainable and stable P2p currency.

It is a "business" for people who pre-mine and dump it on unsuspecting buyers on exchanges, I am not one of those.

Mining is a buisiness, for %99 of people, and the goal of a buisiness, is to make money
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Congratulations to the community for the successful launch and probably one of the first instances of fair early mining.

Only complaint I have is that it was launched early. You mentioned GMT -4 but you launched it GMT -5.

Agreed. Should have been launched when everyone was told it would, no earlier. I can't stay awake all night so I had an alarm set for 7. By the time I even had the client downloaded someone was almost to 6000 coins. Looks like a bulk of the early coins still landed in only a few pockets.

back to WDC I go at least until a stable pool is up. I solo mined for over an hour, starting when shares were 1.02k, and only made 66 DGC with 910kh/s. I had 15 total transactions, 9 of which were orphans

Same here. Got only 22 with 750kh/s. 1h late because of early release and messed up github. How is that fair early mining? This is the worst launch for me.

This is a carbon copy, of WDC. It will never go anywhere, because people have already adopted WDC.

Oh, btw, network hash for WDC, is 1.3GH. I'd love to compare it to the hash for Digicoin, but noone has bothered creating a pool for it yet Roll Eyes

And I believe on the exchange your WDC are worth about the same as a Feathercoin, congrats.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hi, i'm mining DGC in solo mode, i have 2 7970 so 1500khs.
I have 4 rigs of GPUs, so, i need to put it all togheter in the same solo mode, how can i do it?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
This isn't a business and I'm not trying to "win". This is a community effort to create a sustainable and stable P2p currency.

It is a "business" for people who pre-mine and dump it on unsuspecting buyers on exchanges, I am not one of those.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I've added a new p2pool.

Here are the parameters:

cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8119 -u yourDGCaddress -p . --queue 0 -s 1

statistics available here: http://next.afraid.org:8119

2% fee.

----
This one is up, and I fully reliable.

cgminer says it's dead?

The bandwidth is high. It will be better in a moment.

As soon the connection flow is a little more random...

For those using the digitalcurrency p2pool the dead of arrival is very high. check your setup please.
pools seems to have a corrupted code  payout is not right.. be careful we had 2 admittance all ready that the payouts were not correct and the pool shut down
good thing they were honest and did a manual  payout
fml

fml
First of all, this project has been  ongoing longer than WDC has existed, so it is not a copy in any way. Just because they used a similar setup doesn't mean anything. Although I rejected a similar configuration to theirs due to security fears earlier in testing.

That's cute. They released first, they win, sorry. Happens all the time in buisiness.
fml

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
First of all, this project has been  ongoing longer than WDC has existed, so it is not a copy in any way. Just because they used a similar setup doesn't mean anything. Although I rejected a similar configuration to theirs due to security fears earlier in testing.

Activity: 308

fml

Activity: 339
I've added a new p2pool.

Here are the parameters:

cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8119 -u yourDGCaddress -p . --queue 0 -s 1

statistics available here: http://next.afraid.org:8119

2% fee.

----
This one is up, and I fully reliable.

cgminer says it's dead?

The bandwidth is high. It will be better in a moment.

As soon the connection flow is a little more random...

For those using the digitalcurrency p2pool the dead of arrival is very high. check your setup please.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 70
anyone solo mining?

I am, finally getting the odd block or two every now and then, less orphans Cheesy

couple of 7850s at 370khash/s x2
what conf file you have  in his description i do not see rpcport

Basically you could just copied the conf from another coin, rename it, and thats it Smiley

Of course, do change around the ports and logins a bit for security

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

Wow 2* 7950 and not one block I entered as soon as diff was .25 is there hope for solo minning in diff 1?

you should be getting at least a couple rejects at least, how many do you have?

0 rejects 0 blocks lol

Then something is wrong with your settings.  Should at least get rejects.  Is it even finding "New Block"?

-tb-
Activity: 294
anyone solo mining?

I am, finally getting the odd block or two every now and then, less orphans Cheesy

what conf file you have  in his description i do not see rpcport
Activity: 70
anyone solo mining?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Wow 2* 7950 and not one block I entered as soon as diff was .25 is there hope for solo minning in diff 1?

you should be getting at least a couple rejects at least, how many do you have?

0 rejects 0 blocks lol
Activity: 339

It's better to check the stats, you will see quickly if everything is fine with your setup or not.

And it's better to tune the config of cgminer with --queue 0 -s 1, and with --expiry too.

The block rate is high; our machines  must be fast too to grab blocks too against megahash farms...

I've a very  high rate of dead on arrival the digitalcurrency pool works not so well at this time. You may have to wait a little, before it will be fully reliable.
Jump to: