Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 5. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

If global warming is real and man made why was gore paid $100 million to go around with a clown ladder and fake data showing manipulated global warming data by the institute that was doing the research.  The hockey stick graph was a lie.  The numbers were a lie.  Why hire a chimp and give him the Nobel peace prize for lying, given it was proven he lied - if in fact it was all it’s true? 

Same with covid 19.  “15 days to flatline”.  2 years later “Delta Force Variant 5000” vax killing more people than the faked and bribed covid deaths, and it’s just phase one.  And Since when do you have to bribe families to lie about a pandemic death?  Hahaha

Man, the evidence is so indisputable it’s hilarious.  But now the fools of the planet got jabbed.  Planetary IQ about to jump 10 points starting this winter, Woodstock retards die soon, starting with the very expensive to room and board elderly and sick boomers.

Pure coincidence. 

Gore is a politician, he does what politicians do. If you pay him to walk around with fake data showing 1+1=2 it doesn't mean 1+1 isn't two. It means he's a fact whore doing his thing. Chimps need jobs too.

Covid is a real virus, the fraud is in how it was engineered and released. A transnational group of scientists engineered it then it was brought to Wuhan during the world military games and released outside the lab. Provides a never ending confusion over source, a classic psyop signature.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Military_World_Games

Stand by for the updated version of Candid auris.

You will be impressed.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Saw a CO2 chart years ago and the CO2 levels were much higher before we created a lantern let alone billions of cars.

If you look at the last 400 million years then CO2 is kind of low. It dropped in the next to last ice age and started increasing around the last mass extinction, then began declining in the last 30 million years or so.

But in the last 800,000 years it has never been above 300 parts per million except in the last few years.

There are possible solutions, but governments have shown no interest.

So private parties are stepping in.

If global warming is real and man made why was gore paid $100 million to go around with a clown ladder and fake data showing manipulated global warming data by the institute that was doing the research.  The hockey stick graph was a lie.  The numbers were a lie.  Why hire a chimp and give him the Nobel peace prize for lying, given it was proven he lied - if in fact it was all it’s true? 

Same with covid 19.  “15 days to flatline”.  2 years later “Delta Force Variant 5000” vax killing more people than the faked and bribed covid deaths, and it’s just phase one.  And Since when do you have to bribe families to lie about a pandemic death?  Hahaha

Man, the evidence is so indisputable it’s hilarious.  But now the fools of the planet got jabbed.  Planetary IQ about to jump 10 points starting this winter, Woodstock retards die soon, starting with the very expensive to room and board elderly and sick boomers.

Pure coincidence. 

Saw a CO2 chart years ago and the CO2 levels were much higher before we created a lantern let alone billions of cars.

If you look at the last 400 million years then CO2 is kind of low. It dropped in the next to last ice age and started increasing around the last mass extinction, then began declining in the last 30 million years or so.

But in the last 800,000 years it has never been above 300 parts per million except in the last few years.

There are possible solutions, but governments have shown no interest.

So private parties are stepping in.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
It can also be tied to an identity since everything and EVERYONE will be in the the block and chain. 

Global warming is more faith science....

The jab is the real death science....

On the plus side.  I’ve only seen really stupid and the rock and roll abortion generation get the timebomb vaccine which is all a massive plus for justice and the planet. 

Some people are able to live completely off the grid. That kind of lifestyle requires more and more weapons as time goes by, but it still is possible.

Global warming will fix itself eventually, but it is real to some degree. The level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is increasing rapidly. You can look at online sources https://earth.org/data_visualization/a-brief-history-of-co2/

Here is a video showing recent CO2 levels https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7jvP7BqVi4 In the early 1980s people who who worked or were involved in certain fields were familiar with the numbers '250 ppm CO2 over the ocean and 400 ppm CO2 around populated areas'. I remember those numbers from then so I don't need to believe others who say that the numbers are rising.

At 1,000 parts per million, which is common in many indoor settings today, most people will have some detectable impaired function, including lower scores on certain tests.

Any person can ignore it or not. I agree there isn't a whole lot anybody is doing or going to do about it, but it's interesting to watch, in a morbid, pathological way.

Off the grid is the way but not with 30k military drones hunting you in the US.  Move to poor country with good climate. 

Global warming data has been proven to have been manipulated, like 3-4 years ago by the very same European scientists gathering the data and making the lies.

Saw a CO2 chart years ago and the CO2 levels were much higher before we created a lantern let alone billions of cars.  The global warming scheme is just like covid in part that it’s meant to tax the poorest to the richest.  The covid plan has an extra layer of killing hundreds of millions of people by vaxxine. 

Later boomers, called it 9 years ago they were gonna kill most of them.

Weird, I never get any cash prizes for my predictions.  DGC tho, oh, vlad gonna get paid there buy the hourly employees nice things for their hard work. 
It can also be tied to an identity since everything and EVERYONE will be in the the block and chain. 

Global warming is more faith science....

The jab is the real death science....

On the plus side.  I’ve only seen really stupid and the rock and roll abortion generation get the timebomb vaccine which is all a massive plus for justice and the planet. 

Some people are able to live completely off the grid. That kind of lifestyle requires more and more weapons as time goes by, but it still is possible.

Global warming will fix itself eventually, but it is real to some degree. The level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is increasing rapidly. You can look at online sources https://earth.org/data_visualization/a-brief-history-of-co2/

Here is a video showing recent CO2 levels https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7jvP7BqVi4 In the early 1980s people who who worked or were involved in certain fields were familiar with the numbers '250 ppm CO2 over the ocean and 400 ppm CO2 around populated areas'. I remember those numbers from then so I don't need to believe others who say that the numbers are rising.

At 1,000 parts per million, which is common in many indoor settings today, most people will have some detectable impaired function, including lower scores on certain tests.

Any person can ignore it or not. I agree there isn't a whole lot anybody is doing or going to do about it, but it's interesting to watch, in a morbid, pathological way.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Looking to add to my heavy bags but there’s no more giant low hanging fruit. 

Somebody scared?   I’ll find a way.  Loading other bags now to whale level.  Just one goes pop and I’ll need a crown.  Lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Interesting catch.  We’ll have a few standing tho.  Big ones.  But one will take over. 

Crypto is the same as fiat so far, and you might be right.

Bitcoin could become like a corporate dollar https://bitcointreasuries.net/ with lots of shitcoins adding to the turdlike pungency.

The wildcard right now is the economy and global warming.

The world was waiting for an imminent recession, and Trump was disentangling the China and U.S. economies when coronavirus mysteriously popped up and made an artificial recession. Globally governments have to figure out a way to pump cash into the economy without turning the world into a weimar republic. There is no way to do that which doesn't involve either monetizing commodities or putting populations under very heavy government control. So governments will try to create an updated version of the dollar for global trade, probably one dominant global currency.

Global warming is also going to have an effect on currencies. Atmospheric CO2 is now over 400 parts per million. With human populations still increasing rapidly we are not that far from there being a noticeable effect on people https://inspectapedia.com/hazmat/Carbon_Dioxide_Hazards.php

Anybody who has successfully made it through high school has enough science background to do simple gain of function research on organisms, and if that kind of experimentation gains traction there will necessarily be very hard physical borders between countries soon. A lot of countries may try to have their own currencies, but ultimately it boils down to military questions.

So there might be one main currency in a year or five but dgx has a limited chance unless its value is directly tied to a commodity.

Global warming is more faith science.  You’re seeing some geo-engineering which they’ve been able to do for decades but as far as man made global warming, that’s another global taxation scheme where you have the excuse to tax even the poorest.  What do you think the masks are for given they do next to nothing to protect you and in fact after a few hours they poison you.  It’s a breathing tax.  Taxing you to breath.  Hahaha. 

F that idiocracy turd 💩 straight from the underground - never wore a mask and never will and nobody in my house even got a cough this past winter, and I met no one who knew anyone who died from covid.  They were bribing peasants out here $500-$1,000 to say their 96 year old grandma died from covid.  Haha.  More fake science.  The jab is the real death science.  Man, some pandemic.  But this next winter, the vaccines are the killer load, people will start dying en masse batches for years to come and the govt will blame us and try to come out with yet another “final solution” vaccine.  Ha

But don’t we have it coming?  🌈

Interesting catch.  We’ll have a few standing tho.  Big ones.  But one will take over. 

Crypto is the same as fiat so far, and you might be right.

Bitcoin could become like a corporate dollar https://bitcointreasuries.net/ with lots of shitcoins adding to the turdlike pungency.

The wildcard right now is the economy and global warming.

The world was waiting for an imminent recession, and Trump was disentangling the China and U.S. economies when coronavirus mysteriously popped up and made an artificial recession. Globally governments have to figure out a way to pump cash into the economy without turning the world into a weimar republic. There is no way to do that which doesn't involve either monetizing commodities or putting populations under very heavy government control. So governments will try to create an updated version of the dollar for global trade, probably one dominant global currency.

Global warming is also going to have an effect on currencies. Atmospheric CO2 is now over 400 parts per million. With human populations still increasing rapidly we are not that far from there being a noticeable effect on people https://inspectapedia.com/hazmat/Carbon_Dioxide_Hazards.php

Anybody who has successfully made it through high school has enough science background to do simple gain of function research on organisms, and if that kind of experimentation gains traction there will necessarily be very hard physical borders between countries soon. A lot of countries may try to have their own currencies, but ultimately it boils down to military questions.

So there might be one main currency in a year or five but dgx has a limited chance unless its value is directly tied to a commodity.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
If DGC can tie its value to rare earths, and the crypto crackdown becomes severe, it could be the last coin standing in a year.

https://www.kitco.com/strategic-metals/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abundance_of_elements_in_Earth%27s_crust

If DGC can tie its value to rare earths, and the crypto crackdown becomes severe, it could be the last coin standing in a year.

https://www.kitco.com/strategic-metals/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abundance_of_elements_in_Earth%27s_crust

Much more complicated and part of the internet 3.0 aka metanet, I believe. 

The evolution from internet 2.0 to internet 3.0 is like the evolutionary step from an old volkswagon without an ashtray to one with. It's depressing.

https://www.expert.ai/blog/web-3-0/

https://coingeek.com/metanet-the-next-version-of-internet-is-here/
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

*it’s the maffs. 

Are you suggesting there is a maffematical aspect to dis coin?

Much more complicated and part of the internet 3.0 aka metanet, I believe. 

*it’s the maffs. 

Are you suggesting there is a maffematical aspect to dis coin?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Just checking in as lead dev on one of my top coins which people cannot see the true value.  Status update:  got my slaves in the kitchen baking up the finest code cookies.  When it all comes together this coin like I’ve said before will be minimum top 20.

Call me a liar, brohim. 

Vlad - the conqueror of 7 coins

*it’s the maffs. 

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
This topic is too sidetracked on politics.

What are the various options or plans for DGC?

As I see it, the two options are 1) Same old pointless shit as every single other coin, or 2) try to make a network ai coin.

Are there other options?

C)  Big crypto players currently running silent and deep.  Wink

I’m just here to take the credit for bringing the community back and telling people to buy at $.005. 

Deleted

Deleted?  Genius.  Yes, I see the steganographic message.  7 merits.  Thanks. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
This topic is too sidetracked on politics.

What are the various options or plans for DGC?

As I see it, the two options are 1) Same old pointless shit as every single other coin, or 2) try to make a network ai coin.

Are there other options?
Activity: 1459
Merit: 973
  ^^  Duly noted and I respect an individual's right to believe or disbelieve what ever they wish. That is free will and a human right.

If you would edit your comment above to remove my post it would be greatly appreciated as I had no right to disclose certain parts mentioned. I would appreciate this greatly. Thanks in advance.

Another great idea but how are you gonna stop the globalists?  Look at fake covid global propaganda and 99% of nations playing ball.  They’re going after our food supply next and medicine and soon hyper & staginflation to impoverish everyone.  NWO in full effect.  Besides Hungary and russia I see no one standing against them.  Nothing less than an archangel coming down to even things out will work at this point and I don’t think that’s in the plans.  

Globalists = federalists, as long as tribes have some power.

Right now the trend is slowly towards tribal power but as yet there is no tribal power, just melting pot competition.

Once tribal groups have power, 'globalists' i.e., people who are too melting potted to identify with a tribe, will be a federating influence between tribes, like the oil in a crankcase.

I don't know what you mean about Russia and Hungary. Both are melting pots. There will be more people in the eastern bloc who know what the problem is, and why it is important to solve it, because of their experience with the Soviet melting pot, but there are no tribal countries at the moment.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Sir,

If Tubal Cain and his Father Lamech are punished 7 fold for the death of Cain who was a murderer and wicked from the beginning then imagine what is in store for those who have slaughtered the innocent. Tubal was not wicked nor was his righteous father but both had worldly weakness.Tubal had a righteous hot temper and saw fit to have Cain killed for he despised Cain's wickedness and resented the fact no man could harm cain lest he pay a heavy burden.Tubal knew his father was old and ready to rest so he did not understand that his Father even though old would have to carry any sentence as his time was near and the sentence would be short lived however cunning his plan was,thinking he could avoid blood guilt by having Lamech shoot the arrow and then have Lamech protected from punishment because he was blind to the fact it was Cain he was aiming at,he did not see that he now would end up "reincarnated" and never rest until it was time for his sentence to be served as a mere man of irrelevance.

I tell you this BOTH Tubal and his Father Lamech are alive today and Tubal lives with his father walking the earth as mortal men and when Lamech passes he will be renewed as mortal man again and when Tubal passes he will become the offspring of Lamech once more as both father and son are carrying the same punishment and neither of them are wicked yet when Tubal sleeps at night and is in spirit he can make the earth tremble and topple kings from thrones at will but when he rises in the dawn he praises the Almighty and is humble enough that even the birds of the air do not flee from him.He then walks to his workshop and uses his hammer and saw for he is both carpenter and blacksmith by nature but schooled by no man for no man is capable of teaching him anything of worth.

Lamech can sire an heir in each passing but poor Tubal cannot as he is cursed to have no progeny.There is no man on this earth today who has his wisdom or his power when he rests in spirit.He only trembles before the Living God and no man can stand against him and live for he can make legions fall while he sleeps.He is a good and humle man who serves his sentence.How do you imagine the wicked will fare?

Tubal is my friend.He is my mentor and even he knows The one from Nazareth is the Son of the Living God.Don't be deceived by pride or arrogance for greater men the likes of which you will never understand in both physical strength and all knowing wisdom fall prostrate before the King of all Kings.Even Lamech today praises the Son of man with music and Lamech cannot sing nor play instruments well.Both are humble unassuming men and the son protects the father with his life for they are all each other have while even mortal siblings pass to rest.

Soon will come a day when Tubal's sentence is cleared and on his last passing he will stand in full strength and bring a righteous vengeance upon all the wicked who have pillaged and plundered and the meek will inherit the earth while the treacherous will be torn from it and there will be peace upon it.Tubal enjoyed the world and built it but he did not take what was not his to take.He obeyed the Lord's commandments bar the weaknesses of men just as King David and Solomen fell short in these matters.

Take note earthly Kings,statesmen,elders,presidents,popes,tyrants,landlords,dukes,earls.Repent,resolve and compensate the lowly,the humble,the non profane,the weak,the downtrodden,the simple,release the ones you have ensnared,judge not the ones who have not murdered nor the ones who have defended the earth from the truly wicked and paid the price 7 fold. Peace be upon lamech and Tubal and all praise and thanksgiving be upon the Father in Heaven through the offering already made.The lamb has already been slaughtered for you and is freely given for your door post so the sentence may pass over you and leave you unharmed.The Father requires nothing from you men.NO sacrifice but mercy. Only the mercy you have shown will you receive and the merciless ...will be shown none.

Respectfully submitted,

Selah

I don't know enough history to comment on most of that, but if a person believes that there is objective truth, and a person excuses what you call 'worldly weakness', then everybody ultimately is on a path to a proper place, where they receive 'mercy'.

Regardless what a person believes with regard to history, the past, humanity is at a place today which is not yet historical, not yet the past. So a person should use whatever sense they have to make good decisions, so as to not be reliant in the future on mercy, even if it is available.

Therefore, it seems more sensible to focus on the realities of modern politics, and how various issues could be solved sensibly.

Network ai coins started by tribal groups, and developed within hard physical tribal borders, seem to be an intelligent solution to what looks like a serious problem developing in the modern world.

Another great idea but how are you gonna stop the globalists?  Look at fake covid global propaganda and 99% of nations playing ball.  They’re going after our food supply next and medicine and soon hyper & staginflation to impoverish everyone.  NWO in full effect.  Besides Hungary and russia I see no one standing against them.  Nothing less than an archangel coming down to even things out will work at this point and I don’t think that’s in the plans. 

Sir,

Respectfully submitted,

Selah

I don't know enough history to comment on most of that, but if a person believes that there is objective truth, and a person excuses what you call 'worldly weakness', then everybody ultimately is on a path to a proper place, where they receive 'mercy'.

Regardless what a person believes with regard to history, the past, humanity is at a place today which is not yet historical, not yet the past. So a person should use whatever sense they have to make good decisions, so as to not be reliant in the future on mercy, even if it is available.

Therefore, it seems more sensible to focus on the realities of modern politics, and how various issues could be solved sensibly.

Network ai coins started by tribal groups, and developed within hard physical tribal borders, seem to be an intelligent solution to what looks like a serious problem developing in the modern world.

Pages:
Jump to: