Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 9. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 502
I've no idea: here is my address DJWPq7jqP1u33W9wFADeaNeSGpbev9joHn but yeah nothing on the explorer
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Hi I have a very very old private key and address but I cant find it in the explorer. Did something happen? was there a fork?
How old? My last transfers was in 2016, before that, 2014 I think.

How many corn if you don’t mind.  Doesn’t have to be exact I’m just curious.  Thanks. 

Hi I have a very very old private key and address but I cant find it in the explorer. Did something happen? was there a fork?

How many coins did you lose on there.  I’ll see what I can find out but I’m trying to keep track of lost coins to have an accurate supply number. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

from the very beginning.
Activity: 116
Merit: 7
And buying a little more DGC this week. How is it going, making waves? Smiley
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Are you guys still at in? I'm thinking about buying some more DGC.  Tongue

Depends, how much does yous have? 

Ohh, I buy a few thousand, now and then when it goes under 50-40 sat, I don't think I have more than 5-10K DGC atm.

Good news, that’s impressive.  I was worried you only had a few hundred coins or some greedy pig market block buyer with over 500k.  I can’t stand thems peoples.  You’ll make a nice return on your coins.  I do wish I says and i says what I does.   This corn will moon.

And the longshank of crypto knows if the price drops some greedy hoarder will clean house.   Grin

Ohh, I buy a few thousand, now and then when it goes under 50-40 sat, I don't think I have more than 5-10K DGC atm.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

This sounds very interesting, more action here than the last five years combined.  Tongue

It’s why I do.  Soon you will see moon. 

Vladtoshi
Ohh I am following it with binoculars.  Grin

PS. Almost breaking 100 Satoshi, looking good. Smiley

Only the beginning, Wall Street playing their options game to name billions per
Month so they manipulate the bitcoin like the chins grid black out which I called coming that week. Btc $80k soon but hard to call the top cause sheep are stoopid.

This sounds very interesting, more action here than the last five years combined.  Tongue

It’s why I do.  Soon you will see moon.  

Vladtoshi
Ohh I am following it with binoculars.  Grin

PS. Almost breaking 100 Satoshi, looking good. Smiley
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
This sounds very interesting, more action here than the last five years combined.  Tongue

It’s why I do.  Soon you will see moon. 

Vladtoshi
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Listen up hype following sheep - I’m seeing people $60 in bitcoin, are you stupid.  Even if it goes to $600 your gross profit is $600.  What a winner. 

Tine to light up the left old coins with real who never pumped and where you cab their coins for pennies cause they’re forgotten.  Ixc, i0C, DGC, DVC, these are 8 years old projects who kept working kept writing code and they chat pennies.  You wanna invest $60 and have a chance at real profits that’s where you put your money, at a artificially Wall Street pumped $60k coin.  Even if it hits $150,000 - a portion of those profits will look for cheap coins.   And here are - the legit coins with legit devs.

This is where the real money is made, coins like these.  Let the fools chase bitcoin to $150k for a triple.  I can do just on a shitcoin in a week.  And I put my money where my kk keg is.  I bought ~1% of this coins and the older coins and they’re still pennies.

Stop being the monkeys of Wall Street and start thinking where all those billions are gonna go next. 

~ the dev of 7 corns - 1st eva  Wink

Sure, it's easier to triple in altcoins such as DGC than it's to triple in BTC. But why shouldn't you combine? Invest in both, altcoins and Bitcoin, and you're here to stay.

I think DGC has many 'sleeping' hodlers from the earlier days. Me included. To make an altcoin like this flourish again, an active community is key.

It's also easier to 1/3 your holdings in alt coins than it is in BTC Wink But yes the upside potential is tempting in altcoin markets.

Especially ones cooking up super code in the kitchen and lead devs, such as myself, with all the right connections. 

*think digital certifications for internet 2.0/metanet, perhaps for for every Wallet too. Gottta buy and certify using digital coin.  Multi billion dollar yearly market. 

You foolios see where I’m going with my high caliber lead dev plans? 
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Listen up hype following sheep - I’m seeing people $60 in bitcoin, are you stupid.  Even if it goes to $600 your gross profit is $600.  What a winner. 

Tine to light up the left old coins with real who never pumped and where you cab their coins for pennies cause they’re forgotten.  Ixc, i0C, DGC, DVC, these are 8 years old projects who kept working kept writing code and they chat pennies.  You wanna invest $60 and have a chance at real profits that’s where you put your money, at a artificially Wall Street pumped $60k coin.  Even if it hits $150,000 - a portion of those profits will look for cheap coins.   And here are - the legit coins with legit devs.

This is where the real money is made, coins like these.  Let the fools chase bitcoin to $150k for a triple.  I can do just on a shitcoin in a week.  And I put my money where my kk keg is.  I bought ~1% of this coins and the older coins and they’re still pennies.

Stop being the monkeys of Wall Street and start thinking where all those billions are gonna go next. 

Sure, it's easier to triple in altcoins such as DGC than it's to triple in BTC. But why shouldn't you combine? Invest in both, altcoins and Bitcoin, and you're here to stay.

I think DGC has many 'sleeping' hodlers from the earlier days. Me included. To make an altcoin like this flourish again, an active community is key.

It's also easier to 1/3 your holdings in alt coins than it is in BTC Wink But yes the upside potential is tempting in altcoin markets.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Price keeps moving up.  Up 12x now ($.066) since I promised this community I’m gonna moon this corn. 

This is nothing, easily a $10 coin. 

You’re welcome! 

~ septoshi - taking credits since 2013.  Haha. 

Yes, together as a community we’ll make it happen.  12x for DGC is only the start.  Kadrit is baking the special stuff in the kitchen.  This coin is loaded to blow, it’s been forgotten and overlooked.  We’re gonna make this happen.  The most important part for people not to forget about the “we” part is me. 

~ septoshi - soon gonna have to run bitcoin the titanic into that inevitable iceberg.  Lol

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

I see that it has been going up between 30 to 100 Sat on freiexch. Smiley Where is most of the action going on, is it irc or Discord, these days? Tongue
We have been gaining some a good amount of activity on Frei exchange recently. I hoping volume starts growing more as more updates roll out.  Currently the most active community is on Discord. Here is an invite to the server. https://discord.gg/X4krVGwup9

-Kadrit
Ohh nice! Wow, there's a legion of people in there. I even see some familiar faces from way back when. Smiley
I see that it has been going up between 30 to 100 Sat on freiexch. Smiley Where is most of the action going on, is it irc or Discord, these days? Tongue
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Yes the linux client works fine, I fiddled with it a few years ago.

So is DGC making waves? Is it on any other exchange yet? Maybe it could be a coin for a certain market, say gaming. Smiley

We are working on getting full support with Komodo right now. As for the niche market. Gaming is actually one of the routes that is currently being taken into strong consideration.

Good post worth merits.  Now you look like an OG.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: