Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 50. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

DigitalCoin & Dogecoin price change in % compare -

Chart - http://myip.ms/info/coins_prices/1/market1/26/market2/132

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
It's gonna be a great weekend, can't wait Smiley

K.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Awesome. Really looking forward to the launch of CryptoAve.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
What happened to the digital coin logo revamp?
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/
Activity: 434
Can't wait! Very excited.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
great! looking forward to it!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Hello,

I've completed a fix for BTC processing and we're back on track. I'm now applying that fix across all currencies and testing the processing before launch.

Official Launch Date: February 21

This is a confirmed date. Launch will be on this date regardless of any developments.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Hm, unfortunately no date yet.. CryptoAve, you better be heaven for keeping us waiting Smiley.  

It's sad that the opening has delayed, it's however great that they though about the malleability-fix

The exchange looks good from what I've seen. So, it can't be the programming part really as the site is done (except for the malleability issue). I'm guessing they're still waiting for legal papers.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Hm, unfortunately no date yet.. CryptoAve, you better be heaven for keeping us waiting Smiley

It's sad that the opening has delayed, it's however great that they though about the malleability-fix
Activity: 163
Hey guys, is there any estimate on to when cryptoave.com will finally open?
I've been following this forum for months since I'm a believer in digitalcoin, and people have kept saying that cryptoave would open soon.
Yet, it's still not around, and could maybe take many more months until finished.
What do you guys think?

https://twitter.com/OfficialBaritus/status/434704936199143424
Activity: 196
Hey guys, is there any estimate on to when cryptoave.com will finally open?
I've been following this forum for months since I'm a believer in digitalcoin, and people have kept saying that cryptoave would open soon.
Yet, it's still not around, and could maybe take many more months until finished.
What do you guys think?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 59
Any idea when C.Ave will come out? I know there's security testing,but any timeframe? Next week,15 days?

Hopefully soon because Litecoin has just overtaken Digital Coin in profitability for mining...

Activity: 308
Any idea when C.Ave will come out? I know there's security testing,but any timeframe? Next week,15 days?
Activity: 434
Do you guys know which exchange is the most popular for Digitalcoins? I'm using crypto-trade but it doesn't look like there's that much volume.

BTER or Cryptsy
Activity: 11
Do you guys know which exchange is the most popular for Digitalcoins? I'm using crypto-trade but it doesn't look like there's that much volume.
Activity: 236
Merit: 101
just to point out^ that technically isnt true. you will be mining either digitalcoin, potcoin or catcoin. and getting huntercoin, pesetacoin and united scrypt coin (of which perhaps only huntercoin will get on an exchange as the others are pretty much stuck at high diff and offer no advantages over coins like dgc)

Technically, this is disappointing as you will only be able to mine either one of these:

LiteCoin: 3333
    CatCoin: 3333
    DogeCoin: 3333
    PotCoin: 3333
    DigitalCoin: 3333

together with the other shitcoins noone cares about. Almost as bad as multipool, ending up with crap that creates more work than your time is worth. Too bad.

Almost, but not quite.

Technically you are just mining only one of those (LTC, CAT, DOGE, POT and DGC), but the pool assigns you the one to mine and then shares it with the other miners. You will get all 5 of them, and the pool is supposed to calculate the percentage you get to get the maximum profit. And of course you are also getting the merged mining coins, which not all of them are shitcoins, ORG is, HTC, USC and PTC are NOT shitcoins. And they are free.

Furthermore, if someone decides to add the merged mining code to its coin it can be added easily to the pool.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
just to point out^ that technically isnt true. you will be mining either digitalcoin, potcoin or catcoin. and getting huntercoin, pesetacoin and united scrypt coin (of which perhaps only huntercoin will get on an exchange as the others are pretty much stuck at high diff and offer no advantages over coins like dgc)

Technically, this is disappointing as you will only be able to mine either one of these:

LiteCoin: 3333
    CatCoin: 3333
    DogeCoin: 3333
    PotCoin: 3333
    DigitalCoin: 3333

together with the other shitcoins noone cares about. Almost as bad as multipool, ending up with crap that creates more work than your time is worth. Too bad.
Pages:
Jump to: